Miss Lindsey Leigh - Vid and Pic

Title: Lindsey Leigh - Addicted To My Pink Fishnets

Description: In this clip I turn your whole world upside down.
Wearing only a pink bra and fishnets for todays training.
You are in shock. How did you get so lucky ?
Your sex goddess flashing her gorgeous feet and pussy constantly to keep you horny and focused.
I want you to cum for me and my fishnets, I want you to be sexually weak for your vixen.
This JOI play leaves you on the edge from beginning to squirt surrendering end.

Format: MP4
Duration: 12 Min
Size: 297 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Lindsey Leigh Vip - Easy 1K

Description: You know I am addicted to money. I cant live without it! As my human ATM you are well aware of my needs. Your giving nature makes it easy for me to rack up the spending. You encourage me to take more, you love watching me hold your money in MY hands. My tits barely fit in this dress but what arouses you is my financial security. I see you've left me a $500 money pile, good boy. You did say we were going shopping today so, I am going to need more. Getting excited piggy? I know I am

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 311 Mb

Download:

Last edited by a moderator:
Title: Lindseys Armpit Licker

Description:It is time for a tasty treat, my armpit. I know you have been dying to lick my pits for days now. My armpit hair is stubbly and ripe for the licking. The scent has not deodorant and is only my natural body oils. This quick joi is just for you pit licker!

Duration: 7 Min

Size: 143 Mb

Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Legs Overhead CEI

Description:My desperate cum eater is back for more training and this time he wants to be humiliated. I can think of no better way than to have you d r i n k your cum with your legs over your head. This bikini shows my curves beautifully and leaves you weak. I encourage you to stroke and eat your cum like a good boy for me. You stroke, taste, stroke and find yourself wanting to eat your cum me. I show you how to properly humiliate yourself.

Size: 671 Mb

Download:

Download | Play it online MB

Title: Semen Sucker CEI

Description: My semen sucker is back, this faggy just can not get enough. I do enjoy harassing him for being gay and loving the taste of cum. I love giving different scenarios and watching him twitch around with excitement. He loves playing with himself and his cum. I really do enjoy feeding him loads daily like how it should be. Every time he masturbates I want him eating his cum.

Size: 653 Mb

Download:

https://filefox.cc/l2j2eif17iz1/Semen-Sucker-CEI.mp4

Title: Your Morning Milking​

Description: Its time to wake up.. I wrap my oiled hands around your cock and begin stroking. It takes a few seconds before you realize I am topless and teasing you with my tits. You have a big day ahead so I want to make sure I take every drop from you so you can be focused. I pump faster, slower, just the tip, with both hands, with one all while you sit back and take it. I am going to edge you until I decide its time to drain you. I apply more oil and begin telling you what we will be doing today, what I am looking for out of you. It becomes clear I want you as my play toy to use which causes you to become your weakest and squirt.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 362 Mb

Download:

filefox.cc

Title: Teasing My Little Brother With Pussy

Description: I find you in the living room again being a geek and it dawns on me that you are probably still a virgin. After teasing and making fun of you I finally agree to help you out. As your older sister if you haven't seen a thong before its my job to show you. Same goes for pussy and asshole. You need to know how to pleasure these areas. You need to know what to do when the time comes. I pull my dress up and begin to explain to you everything you will ever need to know about a woman's ass.

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 225 Mb

Download:

https://filefox.cc/1n1sgdq4cz1o

Title: Brutal Reality Check For Sad, Lonely, Single, Sexless Losers

Description: Goddess Lindsey

I just want you to face facts, you are going to be single your entire life. This isn't like some little phase, this is you, this is your sad, lonely, single, pathetic little life. It's the way it's going to be. Oh did that hurt? I don't fucking care. You deserve to know what a waste you are.

You deserve to know that no woman is ever going to want you. You deserve to feel all alone. I don't want you feeling hopeful, that's dangerous and wrong, when it's never going to happen for you. You're just going to be a little hand humper for the rest of your life. And there's nothing you can do about it. You're always going to be a single, sexless little loser.

Duration: 5 Min

Size: 381 Mb

Download:

https://filefox.cc/arfzx01ujrsq/lindseysloser.mp4 /lindseysloser [/url
https://filefox.cc/arfzx01ujrsq/lindseysloser.mp4 /lindseysloser [/url

Title: Lindsey Leigh - Jerk and Drink Piss

Description: This is how my true slaves close out 2018, disgusting. Grab you glass and fill it up with your piss for me. Begin stroking, this is inevitable. As you gaze upon my beautiful body keep sipping. I want you to associate being horny with doing gross things. Listen up humiliation junkie this is what I want from you so pour me a big glass and prepare to recycle.

Format: MPEG

Duration: 9 Min

Size: 167 Mb

Download:

Download - 167.6 MB

https://filefox.cc/mxkxg1dskp72/Lindsey Leigh - Jerk and Drink Piss.ts

Title: Goon For My Ass Loser

Is the little loser already on his knees? Are you excited to worship my ass? It's like the highlight of your life. The only thing that feels good to you is getting to pay to stroke to me. It's all that you have to look forward to. Stroking, begging, and spending, this is your entire world. If you want to see my ass, I want you to beg. And I know how badly you want to see it. I want to know how badly you think you need it. I wanna know how much you truly love my ass. And I know you love it because it's so fucking perfect.

There it is loser. My big, round juicy ass. It's just a dose of what you've been needing, everything you've been aching for. It's all right here on your computer screen. And don't worry, it's not going anywhere. It looks so good in my tight little dress. And when I pull it up and show you my ass it's really going to fuck you up. You take ass obsession to the next level, don't you?

Duration: 5 Min

Size: 390 Mb

Download:

https://filefox.cc/d4dtnj6jdgjx/lindseytiedye.mp4

Title: The Effect of FemDom

Listing Description: This is what if feels like, the beginning of the end. you bought your “first” FemDom clip. Did you do it just for a change? you wanted to fuck yourself to a hot girl, didn’t matter what the clip was about. Isn’t that what you tell yourself as you buy this clip? It totally isn’t that you’re a loser that doesn’t get laid, no no no no. It couldn’t be! you are such a real man. A real man that needs more clips! Don’t worry I’ll instruct you to buy a few clips to help guide you into your addiction. Now you’re feeling the effects of FemDom.

Download Format: MP4

Length: 10 min 9 s

Size: 884 Mb

Download:

https://filefox.cc/3tw61s29cc83/Goddess Lindsey - The Effect of FemDom.mp4

eyechaser

Hope I am not stepping out of line posting in your thread, but just in case you weren't aware, Lindsey Leigh and Goddess Lindsey are not the same person :)

Title: Lindsey Leigh - Seducing You Is My Favorite Thing

Description: There is nothing more I love than teasing and edging you. I love shaking my ass and pushing it right into your face. Ever since I started dancing again my brat confidence has reached new heights! I begin pulling one string at a time until my bikini is on the floor. I don’t need a ton of time with you to know I am in control. I love that look men get in their eyes when they are horny, let me see it!

Duration: 4 Min

Size: 118 Mb

Download:

https://filefox.cc/op4kuczqr6n9/Lindsey_Leigh_-_Seducing_You_Is_My_Favorite_Thing.mp4

Title: Lindsey Leigh - Congressman blackmail blowjob

Description: You our a congressman at a gala on his way to the bathroom to escape the crowd when you are approached by a busty brunette, Lindsey. We speak for a while before getting propositioned by Lindsey. “Im jealous of your wife, I wish I could suck your dick”. You feel yourself getting hard in your pants as you try to remain composed. A pen slips from your pocket, Lindsey reaches down and when she does he big boob slips out too. You both look around, no one is watching, you can make a quick escape for a blowjob. We head to the bathroom where Lindsey gets on her knees and begins pleasuring you. Her wet mouth feels great on your cock, she knows what shes doing. You begin to throat fuck her noticing she likes a messy blowjob. She exposes her breasts and begins to spit on them before you notice the camera pointed at your face. You are shocked but too turned on to stop. Lindsey wraps her perfect lips around your dick again and before you know it you are smiling for the camera. You cum all over yourself while Lindsey explains how her liberal agenda will ruin your career and life

Tag: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Lindsey Leigh, POV, Blowjob, POV Blowjob, Oral Sex, Blackmail, Blackmail Fantasy, Blackmailed, Blackmailing, Dildo Sucking, Role Play, Topless, Tit Sucking/Nipple Fetish

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 496 Mb

Download:

https://filefox.cc/jradwb68q4m5/Lindsey Leigh - Congressman blackmail blowjob.mp4

Title: You Crave To Be Ruined By Me, Don’t You? You Stupid Addicted Fucktard

You must know that you are so ruined for me. So completely fucked that there’s no way for you to turn back. You’re so addicted to my perfection. Look at me and admit how ruined you are. You’re just a little weak shell of a man. There’s nothing left in your life but me and you are completely ok with it. In fact, you wouldn’t have it any other way, would you? Weak beta men like you deserve to be ruined. You deserve to be denied and then totally destroyed.

Do you really think that you stand a chance at a normal life when I exist? My perfection owns your mind, owns your cock, rendering yourself totally useless. It’s just so easy for me, when you look like I do, men like you don’t stand a chance. Stroke to my beauty, stroke to my body, stroke to your life that’s in shambles, totally ruined. You don’t stand a chance, you never stood a chance. From the second you watched my first clip, saw my first photo, whatever the fuck it was that drew you in, once it was done, you were ruined then, a long, long time ago.

Your whole pathetic life is nothing more than an extended little strokefest, that’s it. No woman will want you ever again. You’re ruined, useless, after years of stroking. You really are pathetic. Now I want you to beg to get down on your knees and worship my perfect ass as you sit there and shrivel up and cry about how ruined and pathetic your life is. My ass is the one good thing that you have. So you cling to it. Down on your knees. Cling and beg to worship my perfect tight ass. The ass that we both know you’ll never be good enough for.

Size: 743 Mb

Download:

https://filefox.cc/pe1vqy2x480s/lindseyblackdress.mp4

Title: You Can't Stroke Away Your Addiction, You're So Fucked

This isn't your first femdom clip, you're not a first timer, you are an experienced little addict. You have been here so many times before, stroking so hopelessly. Anxiously trying to beat out your frustrations, your desires for women that don't want you. You know you'll never be with a woman like me. No matter how hard you beat your dick, you're always going to be a loser. You can't stroke away the loser in you. You can't stroke away being such a worthless stroking addict. It's too late. You're too deep in. And you're experienced enough in this to know that there's no escape.

It makes you feel even more worthless that there's nothing you can do to escape this addiction. There's no where you can run. Nothing you can do to change that. You're fucked. This will be with you for the rest of your life. It's been embedded in your brain. You're trapped inside of your own mind. And you realized this a long time ago and it's only been downhill ever since. And what do you think will change that? Nothing. There is nothing that can make this addiction go away, nothing that can change the fact that you're a chronic masturbating loser.

There's only one source of temporary relief and that's where you are right now, stroking and spending. Admit it, admit you're suffering, admit you're fucked. You're experienced enough to know just how fucked you are for the rest of your life. How ruined and addicted you are. You will wake up and spend every day of your existence, all for bratty girls that will never want you. Your cock throbs for it. You forget all about that suffering when you're just pounding your cock.

Category: MIND FUCK

Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , BRAT GIRLS , ASS WORSHIP , GODDESS WORSHIP , VERBAL HUMILIATION

Keywords: femdom pov

Size: 757 Mb

Download:

https://filefox.cc/9aqdnn25wnjt/lindseyfemdomaddict.mp4

Title: Lindsey Leigh - Sister Makes You Eat Your Cum

Ive been looking up your internet history and I was shocked to find out my step brothers secret fetish. I walk into the dining room and immediately start bullying you. You try to fight back until I share that Ive discovered your secret. “I saw your internet history.. cum eaters for goddess.. eat your load for her… the list goes on. I am shocked my step-brother is a little faggot!”. You’ve been caught and agree to show me that you do eat your cum as a long as I agree not to tell step-mom and step-dad. I watch as you stroke in front of me and roll over onto your shoulders to deposit semen into your mouth. I am mortified and completely grossed out by what I see.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, Pov, Cei, Cum Eating Instruction, Coerced Cum Eating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, Cei Encouragement, Cum Eating Instructions, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Lindsey Leigh

Duration: 0:08:42 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 163.03 MB