New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-28

nitobe

Elite
This blonde milf is one of my favorite cuckold wives and I can watch her over and over! There was similar video some time ago where she received cumload in her mouth and then spit it. Here she did the same, but spit it in her hand and then on her pussy... She looked great in those fishnets though, with nasty graffiti on her body and of course with two hung black bull who fucked the hell out of her ;)

size 267 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 24:58

NTB_IR_Cm_Fld_Wf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black bull left cumload inside and she added another one on top of it:

nitobe

Elite
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays people - wish all the best ;)

Tall, slender, small tits, kinda shy and hesitant... it looks like no one fucked this mom for ages! Her pussy was almost all rusty but once oiled up she started crushing cocks once again! This is what she needed all these years - a hard gangbang wiith hung and horny black bulls ready to please and to fill her pussy with cum...

size: 284 mb
type: avi
resolution: 720x400
duration: 30:42

NTB_IR_Ht_Mm_Blk_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Oiled, geared up and fucked till her pussy was fully loaded:

nitobe

Elite
As I've pointed out yesterday when posting second "Santa's" present that video consisted out of two separate videos! The second one was posted earlier and last year but it was in kinda lower quality and few minutes were missing - it was gone only few days after posting but it was re-upped - not sure what is going on with it right now - haven't checked that! This one deserves to be posted as separate video! I haven't watched it before but I think I saw that blowjob part somewhere! She and her husband went to hotel room with her black lover - hubby took his camera of course and although she didn't say much, her occasional glimpses to hubby were priceless... Loved this one so much - my wife especially!

size: 225 mb
duration: 20:23

NTB_IR_Krl_Htl_Fn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Waiting for big black cock and his cumload all over her great ass and wet pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Sexy white mom in black fishnets seeks for pleasure with two horny black studs. Not sure who she is but she's definitely hiding something with that black stripe on her left hand - possibly a tattoo or birthmark! Anyway, she's so cute and that firm, round ass is simply perfect for doggy style pounding...

size: 131 mb
duration: 14:11

NTB_IR_R_d_Blnd_N_Blks.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bareback and deep inside leaving cumloads in her pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold milf gives blowjob to remember to her black lover - she was doing it slow and easy for about half an hour enjoying every single inch of huge black cock, licking it like lollipop, swallowing it and deepthroating it until he filled her mouth with cum. Also, a funny thing happened here: at one moment hubby left his camera, came to her and kissed her like "you are the best, honey!" Great moment caught on cam - it was real fun watching that special moment!

size: 362 mb
duration: 32:48

NTB_IR_Sckng_Thng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Only big cocks can be licked so long and with such joy:

nitobe

Elite
So sexy in purple stockings and garters! Whatever she wears on she looks damn sexy and appealing and when you hear her southern accent - your dick will be instantly hard like that big black one that pounded her and filled her pussy with cum! She's one of a kind and every video with her I watched was incredibly sexy! Ups, almost forgot - there's excellent clean-ups scene here ;)

size 373 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 31:49

NTB_IR_Rb_Shmls_Cckld.rar

rar password = nitobe

Born to be pounded from behind and kudos for camera angle here:

nitobe

Elite
I think that this is not the first real amateur video that comes in real HD resolution (1080p) posted in this thread - I had such videos before but can say that it's rare stuff - 720 p is quite enough for amateur vids ;) Hubby filmed his wife getting nailed bareback by hung black lover...

size: 189 mb
resolution: 1920x1080
duration: 05:14

NTB_IR_Nlng_Bsty_Wf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Penetration scenes were filmed quite fine - you can see pretty much everything:

nitobe

Elite
She was taking a shower and played with herself there. Her black boyfriend was about to come home and when he entered hotel room he caught her masturbating in bathroom. Just joined her there, fucked the hell out of her and gave her facial in the end... This chick looks familiar to me - I guess I had at least one video with her in past but have to check that! Great interracial fun - hope you'll enjoy ;)

size: 440 mb
duration: 47:28

NTB_IR_Bthrm_Bbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Loved big black cock but obviously didn't like sticky cum one her face:

nitobe

Elite
Hung black bull fucks the hell out of horny white wife and leaves huge cumpie inside her! After a good blowjob, she got it both in her smooth pussy and asshole and was so happy to show off with her "present" hubby's camera!

Size: 173 mb
duration: 11:54
resolution: 854x480

NTB_IR_Drpng_Blck_Ld.rar

rar password = nitobe

Smooth pussy and ass with absolutely no hair at all plastered with her bull's cum:

nitobe

Elite
Old one from VHS era and best cuckold interracial video! Cheerful stylish brunette business woman from Asia wanted some real relaxation having casual sex with two hung black guys she found via craigslist! And they did their best to please her! Ah, what a woman!

Size: 349 mb
duration: 31:36

NTB_IR_Hndsm_Brnt_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Loved asian wives' pussies trimmed this way - sooo damn sexy:

nitobe

Elite
Going back to good old Europe - to Germany to be more exact! Real Teutonic beauty wanted to try big black cock and her hubby/boyfriend agreed! He's muscular, tattooed macho and pretty hung though but she wanted even more - bigger, darker and stiffer so they both fucked her - he didn't just sit across, watched and jerked his cock off but joined forces with black bull to fuck the hell out of her... Blondes are not my type of women, but would love to spend few minutes with this German cutie!

size: 313 mb
duration: 33:46

NTB_Grmn_Blnd_Cckld_IR.rar

rar password = nitobe

Many good scenes here and I had hard time choosing what to use as additional illustration:

nitobe

Elite
Great looking curly brunette wife with gorgeous firm and curvy body cuckolds with two hung black lovers in front of her husband! I would like to dive between those round hips and right into her wet and shaved pussy but she likes big black cocks more than anything and her studs fucked the hell out of her! Great cuckold honey always ready for hard black drilling.

size: 224 mb
duration: 20:16

NTB_IR_Crly_Brnt_Ckldng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black cocks slide easily into her wet hole:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
I promised this long ago so here it is finally - submissive cuckold wife 4m4nd4 gets blindfolded and hard fucked by hung black lover... She enjoyed her role and gave herself to hung black bull totally but in the end had to break all ties and to move that blindfold from her face to see for herself what in the hell that huge black thing was! She's awesome and there's more with her to come ;)

size: 461 mb
duration: 41:48

NTB_IR_4mnd_Blndfld_Gm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Wet as hell while being pounded bareback by big black cock - that pussy is just perfect:

nitobe

Elite
"Look at me - no hands!" ... She didn't say that of course but it was real fun watching her doing serious deepthroating with no hands - not even when she was doing regular blowjob - just her mouth and tongue! 4m4nd4 got fucked by two this time - she bent over and received huge black cock from behind and in her ass and was doing another big one with her mouth!

Size: 447 mb
duration: 41:16

NTB_IR_4mnd_Dbl_Plsr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Had to spit cumload after deepthroating and got it in her asshole after that:

nitobe

Elite
I must say that this is maybe the sexiest video with cuckold wife T4yl0r ever filmed! Maybe because of red top and black stockings and garters that made her looking so cure or maybe because she didn't fake anything here - she just did it and enjoyed every single moment until the very end when her pussy got impregnated and she continued playing with black lover's cum!

size: 158 mb
duration: 17:02

NTB_IR_Wnts_Mr.rar

rar password = nitobe

She closed the hole with her hand right away and then had "cummy fingers" game:

nitobe

Elite
4m4nd4 looks soo cute and sexy in black stockings and corset - her two black lovers didn't waste time on foreplays and stuff - just nailed her meaty pussy and tiny asshole! Just fucked her hard and when done just left her like broken toy!

size: 155 mb
duration: 14:05

NTB_IR_4mnd_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Meaty pussy nailed to the hilt:

nitobe

Elite
Submissive cuckold wife 4m4nd4 doing huge black cock hands free! For those who like that kind of stuff there's nice bareback ass to mouth action here! She gave a blowjob to her black lover first, then he nailed her pussy from behind and then moved to her tiny asshole. After pounding her hard and deep he pulled his cock out and than she gave him blowjob again!

size: 423 mb
duration: 38:23

NTB_IR_4mnd_Td_Fckd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Meaty white pussy waiting to get huge black cock deep inside:

nitobe

Elite
In the old days this was the most popular video with cuckold wife 4m4nd4 and it was widely shared but it had three parts so I joined them all into a single video! Maybe because she wore white stockings and corset and that made her look kinda innocent but have to admit she's damn sexy in this one. Also, anal fucking here is maybe one of the best ever filmed....

Size: 457 mb
duration: 42:17

NTB_IR_4mnd_D_Hd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Oh boy - ease your horses - this thing is damn big and you should better slow down:

nitobe

Elite
Insatiable housewife (I'm 100% sure it's L3x1!) gets fucked bareback by her black lover and hubby films everything! She jumped on big black cock and gets inseminated showing her cummy pussy to her hubby's camera!

size: 137 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 05:41

NTB_IR_Blk_Lvr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pulling cock out after insemination and cum dripping out of her pussy:

nitobe

Elite
For all pantyhose lovers... Beautiful blonde wife got her pantyhose's ripped and than she has been fucked by well hung black men... Finally, hubby fed her with their cum...

size: 441 mb
duration: 40:05

NTB_IR_Pnths_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Ready for cocks and eating the cum from hubbys hand: