New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-28

nitobe

Elite
When L3x1 got her pussy filled in last video she went straight into bathroom to wash out all that cum and to take quick shower. Her black lover followed her and had to have her one more time. In short, it was steamy interracial sex with cumshot in her mouth in the end!

size: 144 mb
type: avi
duration: 05:58
resolution: 1280x720

NTB_IR_4ftr_Blkng_Shwr.rar

rar password = nitobe

It was so steamy and wet in that shower plus additional cumload in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
This one went down and I had few requests for sharing it again. This was posted soon after a video called "M4gn3t f0r BBC" with beautiful big titted wife N1c0l3 filmed by her husband while fucking with black stud... Here's another Nicole's vid with the same black guy and his enormous cock... One of the best cuckold interracial videos ever imho... ps: this is full version of the video with some additional goodies in the end ;)

size 670 mb
type avi
resolution 640x360
duration 15:36

NTB_NCL_IR_DrtFltNst.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her pussy is just perfect:

nitobe

Elite
This is also a present from a friend I got these days and want to thank him for this! It's very, very old cuckold interracial video filmed during nineties and most possibly during early nineties rather than late that decade - you can hear "Tease me, please me" playing in the beginning of video and that song was was from 1991 if I remember correctly! Anyway - awesome video! I've only heard about this one but never actually watched it! If you are ready go back in time - here is your chance ;)

Size: 200 mb
resolution: 720x400
duration: 21:35

NTB_IR_Vhs_Ts_M_Pls_M.rar

rar password = nitobe

Shaved pussy, white stockings and big black cock - a combo that always win:

nitobe

Elite
Mature housewife found suitable black stud online and then met him personally! He was too attractive and too hung and she simply had to have him inside her! He fucked her good and unloaded his balls in her mouth in the end!

size: 383 mb
duration: 34:43

NTB_IR_Mt_D_Mlf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Perfect white pussy and warm black cum in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
I know that many of you like these two white hotties a lot… Here’s an awesome gangbang with many black and white guys!!! Intense one with lot of action, taking turns, cumshots, sloppy seconds and of course, loads of all kind of bodily fluids ;)

size: 474mb
duration: 63:42

NTB_IR_Gbs_N_Tys_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sharing cum while their husbands watched them in action:

nitobe

Elite
Black bull fucks white wife hard while her husband is around and she even jerks his cock for a while while being fucked missionary! At one moment, white cream suddenly started to pour out from her pussy while black cock with a condom on was still inside!!! It looked like condom broke, but short after that her black stud came on her ass! Not sure what happened here, but if he could cum twice in short period of time than I must say "hats off to this guy!

size: 240 mb
duration: 11:02

NTB_IR_Ckld_Hby_Jns.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cream pouring out while condom was still on and cumming scene in the end:

nitobe

Elite
This was german wife's reunion with her favorite black lover that she fucked so many times before! Just a quick one with impregnation and hubby behind the camera. You can see him in the mirror holding camera in his hand, filming his wife and jerking off his cock! When her black lover finally pulled his huge plug out, cum started to pour out of her pussy and hubby wanted desperately to film that that it was too much zoom from time to time, although it was nice sight ;)

size 99 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 10:46

NTB_IR_Grmn_Wf_Trffn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Stretching her pussy out and dripping cumload hubby tried to catch with camera

nitobe

Elite
I just stumbled upon this one while browsing and must say that the video is exquisite! Looks like that this happened during summer vacation somewhere - a married couple met handsome black guy and decided to give it a try! Hotwife wanted to finally try that piece of black meat she's been hearing of and watching videos so they ended up in their suite - hubby grabbed camera and she spread her legs wide! Her bull was not that hung as she might have expected - just an average guy - but she didn't mind that - she just wanted black meat ;)

Size 68 mb
duration 04:46
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_Frst_IR_Brbck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Spreading them wide to receive cumload in her pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Where in the hell this hotwife has been hiding all this time? I discovered her vids today and gotta admit that she is super hot and horny as hell! This was her first threesome with two men. Her name is D4wn and she was so anxious to get that hard cock in her wet pussy... Her husband was filming and you can see him from time to time and when she received cumload on her tits he left camera behind, approached to her and licked her pussy after she has been banged by other man... Great lady in deed - kinda shy and hesitant but after she grabbed that cock she wasn't that shy at all...

size: 354 mb
duration: 16:16

NTB_Rl_Frst_Mmf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Looking really great and sexy and drove her lover nuts until he came on her big tits:

nitobe

Elite
She had "Black baby here" written on her belly and her pussy got filled up to the top with black man's cum!!! Enjoy, and have an nice look into her inseminated fertile womb!!!

size: 332 mb
duration: 30:14

NTB_IR_Frst_Blck_3ncntr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Going deep and making cream in her tight pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Re-up request:

This one is great too but I always hated those nasty black stripes on sides of video - not sure why there were there but looks like they were inserted manually to cut off the background - video is filmed at home I guess! Beside that, vid is awesome as any other with her - she simply loves black dicks...

size 233 mb
type wmv
duration 12 min
resolution 854x480

NTB_Ncl_IR_Lvs_Blks_1.rar

rar password = nitobe

Beating her pussy down:

This one goes side by side with previous video:

I think this is the last one with her I have... She got fucked passionately fucked by her black lover in front of her husband... Not sure who was hornier - her or him - the "job"was done in about two minutes!

size 48 mb
type wmv
duration 2 min
resolution 854x480

NTB_IR_Ncl_Lvs_Blks_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pumping her white pussy with his thick black dong:

nitobe

Elite
I just noticed that this video actually goes as first one - just change titles when you download them. Skyl4r was leashed and kneeling in front of her black lover waiting to get big piece of meat from him - she was cock-hungry and her was ready to please her! This video goes for all pantyhose fans! Enjoy - the video is soo hot that doesn't need any extra words!

size: 284 mb
resolution: 640x480
duration: 25:52

NTB_IR_Scnd_Blck_3ncntr.rar

rar password = nitobe

I love this scene where she grabbed cock and pushed it deeper:

nitobe

Elite
Nope, she couldn't stop after first part of her first mmf threesome... Seems to me that she enjoyed even more in this part that in the previous although I liked first part more than this! You know, I like to see them preparing, undressing, first contact, expressions on faces and a little bit of chit-chat of what is about to happen... First part ended while she was sitting on the bed and rubbing her pussy - she said then that she wanted more! She had two cocks like she wanted and her orgasms were so intense - she squeezed every drop from lover's balls ;)

size: 345 mb
duration: 15:52

NTB_Rl_Frst_Mmf_Mr_Fn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Doing all kind of bed acrobatics with her lovers:

nitobe

Elite
D4wn is definitely my new fav hotwife - so damn hot that the screen is smoking ;) Can't say who fucked her here; hubby or lover but that's not that important at all! She came into hotel room and said that she wanted him to lick her pussy and to fuck her and showed her sexy underwear and black stockings and after 15 minutes she was lying on the bed all exhausted... Just terrific!

size: 174 mb
duration: 15:49

NTB_Mlf_Htl_Srpsr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Beginning and the end - hotwife at her best:

nitobe

Elite
Good old tart T1sh at her best - sharing cocks with her girlfriend during swinger's party! They wanted cumloads - lots of them and ate them one after another! Of course, like real delicacy, big black cock came last and they shared his cum...

size: 85 mb
duration: 07:46

NTB_IR_Tsh_Cm_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black had lotsa juice for naughty ladies:

nitobe

Elite
Vocal white hottie screams while being pounded by bareback black cock... She made all kind of sounds, even meowing like cattle - that's how good it was for her! And it was intense - her orgasms were so strong that she almost fainted...

size: 274 mb
duration: 23:21

NTB_IR_Vcl_Htwf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black stick deep inside her pussy leaving huge cumload to show off for camera:

nitobe

Elite
About a year ago I posted video with this busty wife but it was only some 8 minutes long and it ended when her pussy got loaded after doggy style fucking! This one has some additional 10 minutes and continues after she received her first load - another black bull took over and nailed her hard until unloaded his balls into her big, wet, pink hole! My impression is that she could work out on that big belly of hers but her tits, pussy and ass looks fine and sexy - ordinary wife having extraordinary adventure!

size:207 mb
duration: 17:41

NTB_IR_Bsty_Bbc_Frst_Tmr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Squeezing her second cumload out of her deep cave:

nitobe

Elite
Looks like white ladies love this big black stick of joy (joy-stick :D) and enjoy so much when fucking with him! But let's be honest - not only he's hung but he also knows how to please a woman! Forgot to say few words about her - busty, firm body, nice round ass, shaved pussy... my type definitely!

Size: 208 mb
duration: 17:43

NTB_IR_Blk_Dck_Plsr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Wet white pussy and black cumload all over her - dude has done it the right way:

nitobe

Elite
Chubby white wife in black fishnets gets spitroast, anal fuck and finally huge facial from her two black lovers. At first I thought they filmed themselves while fucking but at one moment you can clearly see her sucking hubby's dick while black bull was trying to nail his huge cock in her tiny asshole! So, yes, the story is true - hubby filmed this one and she's one damn sexy lady with beautiful, sensitive lips and pretty face! Fine white lady indeed...

size: 104 mb
duration: 07:27

NTB_IR_Spt_N_Rst.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hard ass penetration and beautiful, sensitive lips covered with cum:

nitobe

Elite
Not even a discount here - her pussy was offered for free to bunch of black bulls, but she wanted to play that game! She wanted to feel used so her pussy was just a Hole for them to simply get off in... Taking turns, sloppy seconds, big black cocks and one bald, pink, wet white hole ready for use...

size: 420 mb
duration: 51:30

NTB_IR_Wht_Pssy_Fr_4ll.rar

rar password = nitobe

She was all red and irritated because of all those big cocks that pounded her: