New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-28

nitobe

Elite
Redhead gets bred by black delivery guy... She ordered pizza and somehow knew that delivery guy is handsome, well hung black stud who accepts wet white pussies instead of tip! He got hell of a tip here and if I think better she actually get even better tip from him! Lame story anyway but it was damn fun to watch!!!

size: 397 mb
type: avi
resolution: 720x400
duration: 33:54

NTB_IR_Dlvrng_Blck_Cck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black stockings and black cock are such perfect combination - always was and always will be:

nitobe

Elite
Pizza delivery guy had some additional fun with cuckold white wife! She went to bathroom to wash herself off after the first round but he didn't think his tip was quite enough so jumped on her while filling the tub with hot water! Did she mind? Oh, not at all - she gladly gave him tip again and got sauce in her pussy in return!

size: 363 mb
duration: 30:58

NTB_IR_Rvng_Bc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pizza with salami and pepperoni is the best - at least for T4yl0r:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
Here's more treasure from past: classy cuckold brunette having a threesome with two black bulls in her marital bed! She's incredibly hot and appealing and had great fun fucking with hung black studs. I can only say - she would look way hotter if she had shaved her pussy but natural look was popular back then ;)

size: 693 mb
duration: 92:47

NTB_IR_Bc_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black cumload almost disappeared in her thick bush:

nitobe

Elite
Old blonde tart needed some fresh, stiff meat for her cock hungry, wet hole! Old, flossy, semi-hard dick are no fun anymore and she's woman with needs... well, she needs a lot ;) Indian guy had the honor to dip his cock deep into her gravy and to leave some of his own juice on her belly!

size: 206 mb
duration: 18:41

NTB_Fll_0f_Cm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pounded her asshole also, but she was astonished with amount of cum he left on her:

nitobe

Elite
Bunch of cocks for naughty white milf and only special one among them - big, stiff black cock that she desperately wanted... A bit of dildo play in the beginning and real action after that - she grabbed big black cock and wouldn't let it go for a world ;)

size: 146 mb
duration: 13:13

NTB_IR_4nthrgb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sensual lips for big black dick and white lover pounding her from behind:

nitobe

Elite
This is real interracial romance - not just plain fucking but making love and not only you can see it but you can see it! White babe was overwhelmed with joy and had the time of her life. Even picture is intentionally blurred a bit, you know like when they are showing something romantic in real movies or on pictures... This is real deal - enjoy watching ;)

size: 340 mb
type: mpg
duration: 28:59

NTB_IR_Bsty_Wf_Blk_Lv.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pounding her bald pussy and showing last drop of her lover's cum to camera:

nitobe

Elite
German couple wanted to have some extra fun so they went to swinger's club where bunch of horny guys had sex with this gorgeous honey in red stockings! Excellent quality video, but kinda short - they really should have filmed more but on the other hand I understand what hubby has done - it was his turn and he simply left the camera aside and fucked his wife...

size: 86 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 03:35

NTB_Grmn_Swngrs_Fck.rar

rar password = nitobe

She's super sexy brunette and loves bareback sex:

nitobe

Elite
That chair in the attic was so uncomfortable that black stud started loosing it so classy white wife had to dismount and wait him to get it stiff again. Then they moved to bed and she was caressing him until he was ready again. Hubby approached too - he left his camera on the nightstand and you can see him wanking his cock and trying to stick it into her pussy from behind... Well, when black stud got it again he mounted on her...

size: 149 mb
duration: 06:15

NTB_IR_Nght_Wth_Blck_Bll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Small bedroom but plenty of action inside:

[URL='http://postimage.org/]
[/URL]

nitobe

Elite
Met an old friend back in the club and immediately invited him into her bed - he fucked her good once so she wanted a re-run - his thick black cock straight into her wet pussy! Kinda short one but she didn't mind that!

size: 90 mb
duration: 06:10

NTB_IR_Blck_Fr_Mr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Thick black cock pounded her bald pussy and left cumload in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
This one is all about blackhole! Not just a simple hole but a wet hole that swallows everything that has shape of cock and is black by the way - black cock for her blackhole! Maybe she should have tried into her back-hole too but this was just fine too. Physics nothing can escape real black hole and so that goes for this insatiable milf too ;)

size: 293 mb
duration: 20:06

NTB_IR_Blckhl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pounding her hole and getting his cock milked to the last drop:

nitobe

Elite
Her name is C4rr13 C4sh and this is the only video with I have :( Don't know if she filmed more than this one but this is the only video with her I watched. It's an old one as you may see and If I had been more active in searching back in the days when lots of stuff was available maybe I could have had more with her (if any)... The video is awesome, apparently this was her first black cock, her black lover was very careful with her driving her to strong orgasm! Fantastic!

size: 317 mb
duration: 34:14

NTB_IR_Cr_Csh.rar

rar password = nitobe

I was so impressed with these two scenes - slow and easy and bareback:

nitobe

Elite
81 inches of ass!!! My god it's about 2 meters and her hung black lover looks like mosquito trying to bite her! Poor guy - she even rode on him at one moment and I can only imagine how it was - he couldn't reach his hands. That's how huge she was! But on the other hand she looked quite cute - black stockings and garters can make miracles ;)

size: 219 mb
duration: 12:07

NTB_IR_Hg_4rs_Blckd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black love has hit bulls eye with his stick and drilled her tiny asshole too:

nitobe

Elite
French blonde gets her asshole blacked and then gets facial. Not real ass to mouth action because her black lover had condom on while drilling the asshole which he took off before unloading his balls into her mouth... Hubby was taking pictures and filming every moment especially when her mouth was all plastered with cum!

size: 163 mb
duration: 13:21

NTB_IR_3ls_Sdm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pussy play while black dick was drilling her ass and huge cumload draining off her chin:

nitobe

Elite
Big black and big white cock for hot housewife! They took turns on her and fucked her hard and bareback. Apparently, black guys was her boss and white guy was just a friend who joined the fun. He's been working so hard and didn't actually have a time for her, but in the end everything turned out well - they made it up for her - instead of just black cock - she had both white and black one! Lucky her!

size: 440 mb
duration: 39:47

NTB_IR_Blck_4nd_Wht_Jb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Having fun with big black cock and her freshly loaded pussy - great camera angle:

nitobe

Elite
Mature blonde on couch with black lover and husband! While she was giving a blowjob to black lover, hubby left the camera and started to tease her pussy until she came and squirted. Then they both came on her face!

Size: 142 mb
duration: 12:54

NTB_IR_Sqrtng_N_Fcl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Making his wife squirt and joining black lover to cum together on her face:

nitobe

Elite
I enjoyed watching this one - not because of this blondie but because of this damn hung black dude - I mean just look at the size of his dick... To be honest, had to show it to my wife and she was thrilled also... "Lucky her!" she said - "This is not sausage - this is god damn salami!!!" Not to mention that we had some naughty time after watching this video ;)

size: 202 mb
duration: 17:15

NTB_IR_Cm_Nb.rar

rar password = nitobe

You can do whatever you imagine with black dong like this one:

nitobe

Elite
After being fucked by this hung black guy her hole was so wide that I can bet that she wouldn't feel normal cock at all! It would be more like fingering than real fucking!

size: 71 mb
duration: 06:31

NTB_IR_Bg_Hl_Drld.rar

rar password = nitobe

Almost unbelievable:

nitobe

Elite
This white chick definitely looks like princess Le1a from Star wars but I don't know if she deliberately made her hair like that or it was just pure coincidence! She's damn hot, looking so sexy and appealing and that Leia style plait is making her even more desirable and sexy. Her body is also awesome - big tits, firm, brick body and bald pussy! Enough to drive her black lover to orgasm in no time ;)

Size: 101 mb
duration: 09:21

NTB_IR_Prncs_L34.rar

rar password = nitobe

Just wow for this babe from a galaxy far, far away:

nitobe

Elite
Haven't had a video with this hottie quite in a while but looks like she's back and draining her favorite big white cock again! Just a reminder, this guy supposedly have 12 inches between his legs which may be true but I'd say it's more probably around 10 - anyway, one of the hugest ever seen! On the other hand her boobs look kinda bigger and she added piercings in her nipples (not sure about boob-job but maybe she increased 'em little bit!) This video is classic threesome they use to do in past but this time their "guest star" was a friend who was pretty hung also but not that thick - good to show the contrast in size ;)

size: 540 mb
duration: 66:09

NTB_Vx_Nw_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

In the end she got all cumloads in her mouth like she used to do in past:

nitobe

Elite
Do you people remember cute white wife with huge birthmark on her right ass cheek? That video was posted back in 2011 if I remember correctly but it was pretty short - 8-9 minutes. Many people requested more with her but I hadn't that by that time... Few days ago a friend sent me that video in it's original length (20 minutes) and I must say I was amazed - she's hotter than I ever imagined and her passion to black cock was real - she did it bareback, got impregnated and finally, laid rest and showed her fully loaded pussy to husband...

size: 203 mb
duration: 20:45

NTB_IR_Stnd_4rs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Just a perfect body with nice, bald, tiny pussy and big black cock that was right about her size: