Nylon Fantasy

We've got a weekend together! And you know, don't you darling, how much I adore spending time with you. I've dressed up for it and everything, in gorgeous tan lacy holdups and high heels. Actually, I've brought several pairs, I know just how much you love them. But that's not all, I've got some *extremely* naughty ideas about how we can spend our time, starting right now, before we even go down for dinner!

Name: Ariel Anderssen - A Weekend With Auntie & Her Sexy Shoes
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:17:27
Size: 1.01 Gb

Do you get HARD and excited when you see a beautiful woman like Shay Hendrix wearing all that leather and those long LEATHER GLOVES?
She knows and shares your FETISH and invites you to come closer and start stroking for her. Are you ready to wank your cock and follow her jerk-off instructions?

Name: Fetish Liza - Red fringed leather glove JOI
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:08:45
Size: 225 Mb

Miss Whitney Morgan & Hannah Perez know how much you simply LOVE pantyhose.. the way they look, feel, sound, smell on their beautiful Goddess ass, legs, and feet..And Miss Whitney Morgan & Hannah Perez know how much of a TEASE they are stroking each other's soft, sexy, silky stocking legs.. teasing you with a sneak peak of pantyhose ASS.. spreading their legs to reveal their GUSSETS.. DANGLING their high heels to show off their soft, wrinkled, silky, stocking soles.. reinforced toes.. But they don't just tease.. this time they want to PLEASE.. and wnat YOU to INDULGE yourself DEEP into your PANTYHOSE fetish...

Name: Indulge Your Pantyhose Fetish with Whtiney & Hannah
Duration: 00:09:03
Size: 499 Mb

This one starts with Laurie Vargas in a short skirt with shiny Brown PH and high White pumps! She teases JB with her sexy legs before she sucks and strokes him with her hand, legs and feet. Ripping open the crotch JB does her from behind briefly till he cums on her ass!

Layla Rivera is next in a skirt and bra with shiny beige PH and high White pumps! She rubs at her pussy before stroking JB with her legs and hand jobbing him in a few positions as she giggles and smiles. Finally she finishes him off on her sexy ass!

Rosario Stone is next in satin shorts, shiny off Black PH and open toe platforms! She teases with her nice round ass till JB kisses her nylons all over. She strokes him with her legs before blowing him and legjobbing him then she strips to her PH and heels to fuck in a couple positions till she strokes him onto her ass!

Jaslin Diaz is next in jean shorts with shiny Beige PH and open toe slides! She bends over & poses before stroking JB with her pretty legs and blowing him as well. Stripping to her PH and tearing a hole she rides him a while till he does her and cums all over her thighs!

Name: POV PANTYHOSE SEX 24
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:51:35
Size: 738 Mb

I would like to see the content of your performance: Pantyhose stuffing into your pussy. Can you perform pantyhose stuffing three times in these 20 minutes using three different pantyhose tights? Please inserted them separately into your vagina and then stick it out.

Angel sits on a bed or on a chair, wears a black short dress or a short black skirt and a white shirt. Her hair is loose and straight or wavy. Her eye makeup is simple with red lips. Her legs are bare and she is wearing high black heels.

Angel has 3 pairs of tights, black, tan and nude. Angel will put on each pair of pantyhose in turn, tease the camera, act sexy, tease camera with her nylon legs/ass and then take them off and stuff her wet pussy with them, the pantyhose in her pussy will become wet and she will then pull each pair of pantyhose out of her tight pussy.

She looks at her tights. And Angel says something to the camera, for example, “Would you like me to try them on for you?” She smiles, takes out brand new black tights, puts them on her legs and does a catwalk. After 1-2 minutes she sits again on the sofa, bed or standing (one leg on a chair), she sexually take off her tights. Angel runs the tights over her face to smell them. She talks to the camera, example "It smells so nice. Do you know what I'm going to do now with these tights?" Laughs or smiles on camera. "I'm going to stuffing my wet slit with these pantyhose!" Then, Angel standing or lying or half-sitting, she wraps one pantyhose on her finger or two fingers and stuffs it into her pussy. It's in her pussy now, Angel stuffs it inside as deep as possible. Maybe she fondles her tits or pussy a little because all this action of stuffing pantyhose into her pussy has turned her on.

Then Angel says "I think these pantyhose are wet enough in my tight cunt, it's time to take them out." And she begins to pull slowly to get the pantyhose out of her pussy.
Then Angel looks at these tights, says “Mmm... these are so wet,” maybe she even sniffs them, touches her body with the tights, caresses herself with these tights, puts the tights in her mouth. She enjoys it for a few seconds and then pulls out from her mouth it. Angel then repeats this with two other pairs of tights.

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - 786 This Brings You A Feeling Of Absolute Joy
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:41:41
Size: 5.91 Gb

Kinky Czech brunette Stacy Cruz is sitting on her staircase, handcuffed to the rail. Her look is glamorously sexy - a cutaway black minidress, stocking-print pantyhose and silver stripper heels, worn with rhinestone earrings, red lipstick and her long hair loose. As she fights to free herself, her anonymous Master tosses her the key. Released, she rubs her wrist and gleefully obeys his next order.

He points at a breast stimulator, next to her on the stairs. Stacy stands up, flaunting her athletic curves and long legs. Then she puts on even more of a show - she spins around and raises her skirt to display her toned ass and a neatly trimmed pussy, tantalizingly hidden by the crotch of her pantyhose. Slowly, she strips to reveal her perfect breasts.

Sitting down once more, she places the twin cups of the stimulator on her rack, positioning the small but powerful vibrators on her nipples. Immediately she hits the controls, her face is a picture of lust, crimson lips parted and eyes rolling, and she presses the buzzing vibes even harder against her nubs. It's almost too intense - she sets the toy aside, then slowly peels her pantyhose down to her knees.

She grabs her ass, bending forward and splaying her cheeks to expose her snatch to the camera and her questing fingers. She tastes her juices, then sits, thighs wide apart, and begins to masturbate. Her polished fingertips circle her clit and dip inside of her pussy to churn her cream as she sighs with pleasure.

Stacy needs a little more to tip her over the edge and holds a vibrating cup against one breast with one hand. The other rhythmically rubs and pounds her crotch to an intense orgasm, accompanied by sobs and gasps, then one long, slow moan. Spent, she casts one final, smoldering look at the camera.

Name: Stacy Cruz - Breast Stimulation 2
Duration: 00:12:14
Size: 436 Mb

You are back for more of my sexy red toes and divine feet in pantyhose. Today I am going to tease you with some sexy fucking heels too. I knew you couldn't resist these feet for long. Who could blame you? I am going to let you stroke but don't forget that my pantyhosed feet deserved a cum tax after.

Name: Goddess Lacey - Pantyhose Feet In Sexy Heels
Duration: 00:12:25
Size: 493 Mb

Cleo is back with her friend Stefania. Cleo and Stefania have had a late night of partying and make it back home at day break. Cleo and Stefania are exhausted from there late night out and decide to kick off her heels and get some rest.
There sheer nylon soles are sweat soaked which make them that much more sheer. Cleo and Stefania decide to cuddle as they get ready to fall resting and cant help but to rub each others nylon soles together.
Cleo has know clue her husband is still awake and was hoping to get a smell of his wife and friends smelly nylon soles after a night out. Cleo husband creeps in and begins to starts with just starring but the look of Cleo and Stefania's soles rubbing against each other is to much to bare so he goes in for a smell. Cleo's husband is a bit to loud and wakes up the pantyhose clad beauties. Stefania is shocked at Cleos husband at there feet. Cleo calms Stefania down and lets her know her husband is just a foot perv. Cleo has a punishment for her husband that she knows Stefania will love to partake in.
Cleo lets her husband know that they were out finding real men and from here on out he will only cum from feet. Stefania loves to humiliate a loser and joins in with Cleo. Cleo tells her husband to get on the floor and drop his pants. Cleo wraps her sheer nylon soles around his cock and jerks it. Stefania cant help but to enjoy this humiliation and joins in. Cleo and Stefania give this loser a footjob while humiliating him and go on about his new role. The loser cant help but to accept his wife's new rules and blows his load all over Cleo and Stefania nylon soles.
Cleo and Stefania show of there cum drenched soles and cant wait till there next night out.

Name: Girls Night Out Cleo Stefania Footjob
Duration: 00:11:06
Size: 654 Mb

Maria opens up the door to the Pizza Boy but does not have any money. Maria also doesn't have her husband in the house and catches the pizza boy staring at her sheer,shiny Platino pantyhose feet. Maria makes an arrangement to stroke the pizza's boy cock with her perfect nylon soles till he blows his load.

Name: Pizza Boy Gets Footjob From Cheating Wife
Duration: 00:08:52
Size: 515 Mb

I'm your wife's best friend and I'm afraid I've got some news for you. Here's the gloriously devastating details of how hard shes cucking you! haha. Oh, and shes pregnant!

Name: Worship Amber - Devestating Cuck News
Duration: 00:08:31
Size: 232 Mb

My bulls. My betas. A match made for making. His huge cock. Your slutty hole. I'll touch myself while I watch him fuck you, and you can get off to watching me. You couldn't possibly say no. Come on, let me play cupid for you.

Name: Mandy Marx - Bulls And Betas Match Maker
Duration: 00:11:00
Size: 481 Mb

Cherie is so thankful for her new shoes. The 7 inch stiletto really has her excited. She shows off her bare booty and her ability to stand in these extreme heels. The soft silky feel of her fully fashioned stockings against her skin is mouthwatering. The way she can spread her legs and give her leg a long lick before she just has to tease her pussy. She can’t help but point her toes when she takes one of her shoes off. You can just imagine what is going through her mind as she licks that heel. Masturbating with her new shoe, breaking it in against her clit is just what you want right? Well she certainly wanted that. With a cute little giggle she lets one shoe dangle and then drop to the floor. She rubs her nylon feet and legs together creating that noise… you know the one. Once she brings out the Magic Wand she can’t help but gyrate her hips. She teases her clit with it as she talks to you. You want to see her cum don’t you? She’s such a tease though! The closer she gets to cumming, the wider she spreads her legs - It’s titillating.

Name: jwv0053 - Cherie DeVille
Duration: 00:15:41
Size: 763 Mb

Your mommy's boy. You can't be out here giving your dick to just any girl. It's mommy's job to nurture and care for her good boy. Let mommy show you how your supposed to be fucked. I promise you won't need another pussy!

Name: Fatavapie - Possessive Mommy Rides Your Cock POV
Duration: 00:15:09
Size: 1.61 Gb

A hidden camera spies on stunning brunette Olivia Sparkle as she relaxes in her bedroom. Rather than being annoyed when she spots it, the flirty au pair decides to put on a sexy show for her voyeur. She wriggles out of her short skirt, bending over so her pantyhose are stretched tight over her perfect ass and stroking herself through the sheer nylon. Peeling them down around her thighs, she crams her fingers into her shaved pussy to fuck herself sensuously, moaning and gasping with arousal. She moves to the bed, masturbating avidly until she’s overwhelmed by an intense orgasm, then invites her voyeur to come closer...

Name: Olivia Sparkle - Au Pair 2
Duration: 00:10:31
Size: 374 Mb

You have two seductresses!! We are the Poison ivy's! And we know exactly how to get you off. Now your going to listen to our instruction, whilst we play with ourselves, and talk dirty to you. We sure do love to tease and be naughty, especially when there is two of us getting you off! We will make sure you make a nice big mess for the both of us.

Name: Brook Logan - Double Poison Ivy's JOI
Duration: 00:09:19
Size: 1.30 Gb