Nylon Fantasy

Cutie in gray pantyhose enjoys Footjob and gets cum on her feet in pantyhose

Name: Paula Mooney - Footjob in Cute Gray Pantyhose
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:06:25
Size: 1.12 Gb

Dani the dom takes advantage of a tied up Batman and crushing his moral stance. She rubs his cock in ways he wouldn't imagine possible, stroking it with her pantyhose feet, jerking him, and blowing his hard cock until he cums in her mouth. Dani leaves him to the next intruder only to have him escape and capture her to make his getaway.

Name: Arcadia Productions - Batman captured by a Dom
Duration: 00:43:14
Size: 2.11 Gb

When Tina's roommate Izzie makes fun of her for wearing pantyhose on a date, Tina explains why Pantyhose make her feel sophisticated and even sexy. Izzie's curiosity is peaked and when Tina goes into work the next day, Izzie sneaks into her bedroom to try on some of her pantyhose. Izzie gets turned on and starts to masturbate, not noticing when Tina comes home early. To Izzie's horror, Tina catches her jerking of in her pantyhose in her bed, but luckily Tina isn't upset, in fact she just wants to get in on the action.

Name: Izzabella Robbins & Tina Lee Comet - The Pantyhose-Curious Roommate
Duration: 00:21:09
Size: 1.21 Gb

What's more entertaining for sadistic Dominatrixes than popping balls? Elis Euryale and her friend Maya Sin tied up Elis' slave to the X-Rack of Kowloon Rouge dungeon, exposing the most fragile parts of his anatomy to the most powerful part of their gorgeous bodies: their legs. Covered in thigh-high shiny boots, they will bust and pop his balls until their colors slowly turn into a beautiful rainbow of pain. His face reveals the most submissive and devoted emotions, maintaining the two sadistic Dommes in constant excitement... slapping, kickin

Name: Mistress Elis Euryale - Double ball pop
Duration: 00:08:18
Size: 486 Mb

Mandy Candy and Stefania Mafra are in the gym on the mats and about to get into their Aerobics routine, all dressed up and ready in their pantyhose, leg warmers, sweat bands and leotards. Before the class starts Mandy thought her and Stefania could have their own sexy warm up together in the pantyhose, before more people come into the room. Stefania knows just what Mandy had in mind as Mandy gets down at her feet and Stefania is ready for it. Mandy licks, kisses and sucks Stefania's feet in her pantyhose, making them wet as she worships and making Stefania moan. This is the best way to warm up for Aerobics class but Stefania isn't going to make Mandy do all the work, after a while, Stef tells Mandy it's her turn. Mandy sits back, letting Stefania reciprocate on her feet in her pantyhose. Stefania sucks Mandy's toes through the hose, licking Mandy's soles until her feet are all nice and wet. Good idea the girls had coming to class early.

Name: AEROBICS WARM UP
Duration: 00:22:18
Size: 1.80 Gb

Star examines her new assistant, it's not a very demanding position - lots of errands mostly, but she is very particular about a few things. Dress being one of them. She runs a hand down Jay Taylor's leg. Cheap pantyhose. They'll do for today.

Star has Jay complete a few tasks before asking for a foot rub. Jay settles comfortably into the task, applying firm pressure to her boss' soft nylon feet. She does such a good job, Star is inspired to give her a little reward. She instructs her new assistant to strip down to just her pantyhose. Jay complies.

Removing her dress, Star pulls Jay close and introduces her to the eroticism of pantyhose tribbing. She grinds her nylon pussy up against Jay's making her new assistant gasp and cum.

Name: Jay Taylor & Star Nine - Personal Assistant
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:21:54
Size: 256 Mb

Dressed in sheer seamed stockings, suspender belt and sparkling black evening dress, I've already set the fucking machine up. The dildo attachment is large, and awfully hard. I'm not sure if I can cope with it. But nothing prepares me better for hard cock, than hard cock! I take the dildo in my mouth, lavishing attention on it with my tongue and mouth, knowing that the more I suck on it the more I'll want to be fucked by it. It feels wonderful, firm and ridged and masculine and I can't wait for you to fuck me. Although, I can't seem to stop sucking it, inconveniently. It's just so satisfying. Realising I really must move on, I start to play with my pussy, but somehow, my mouth finds its way back to the dildo, and I resume licking and sucking it. Because masturbation just feels better with a cock in my mouth... I use my vibrator a little, too, which just frustrates me because while it feels wonderful, it doesn't fill me the way the dildo will. I've sort of forgotten that it's a fucking machine anyway, and I'm begging you to pound me with your cock. I get onto all fours and back onto the big, satisfying dildo. I start fucking it slowly, in my favourite position, but what I'm *really* waiting for is for you to take over. So I turn on the machine so that the dildo drives repeatedly, hard and fast, into my greedy pussy. With my head down and my ass up, the penetration feels amazing! How could I possibly not cum in this position? But of course, I want you to cum too. And then, guess what happens next? ????

Name: Ariel Anderssen - All I Need Is Cock
Duration: 00:19:56
Size: 1.15 Gb

Kobe is so coy. That little smile she gives you to let you know that yes, she is flirting with you. She likes it when you watch her. She shows off her stocking legs and makes sure dangle her shoe for you as she takes them off. With her gloves hand she begins to touch herself. Her pussy is getting very excited. Her leg is up in the air and her toes are pointed. She is ready to go! What do you think she’s thinking about while she teases herself? I bet you it’s fantasies of being tied up in bondage. She turns on her mini vibrator and sets to work. Don’t be fooled by it’s size. It certainly does the job. See… size doesn’t matter *wink* her pussy is so wet now that her glass toy slips in very easily. It slips in and out as she keeps the vibrator on her clit. Kobe is such a naughty girl and we love her for it! You’ve never seen a Kobe Lee and Jim Weathers collaboration like this before!

Name: jwv0057 - Kobe Lee
Duration: 00:12:05
Size: 739 Mb

You are but a lowly pervert on the internet consuming videos of women way out of your league, and I am definitely way out of your league, and off limits to you entirely if you only do the bare minimum. How much does it hurt, your head, your heart, your cock, that no matter how many videos you buy, how many hours you stroke or serve on the internet, you will probably never have what it takes to earn the honor of serving me in the flesh. There are men and women who make it to my feet, wrapped up in my ropes, lubing my latex, taking me shopping, but it's not just expensive, they are opportunities that need to be earned. Something that a lowly bottom feeder like you could never, but you can dream, you can live vicariously, or you can step up, you can do more, you can start serving ME instead of yourself and maybe one day you’ll earn more than a raised eyebrow … until then I am off limits for you!

Name: KaylaJaneDanger - Off limits to you
Duration: 00:09:38
Size: 251 Mb

Video released 03/11/24

Tiffany Nacke and Anna Cummings are enjoying some mutual masturbation when Logan catches them in the act. The invite him to join in on the fun, and take turns going down on his hard cock. A T&A Studios exclusive update.

Name: Anna And Tiffany Are Sharing A Stiff Shaft, Chickpass Amateurs
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:11:32
Size: 1.35 Gb

Want the secret to hiding the amount that you tribute to me? Well, there's no paper trail when your on your knees sucking dick for me, haha.

You should start practicing saying, thank you Master, harder Step-Daddy, cum on my whore face Sir.

Name: Worship Amber - Covert Cash Trail Tricks
Duration: 00:09:09
Size: 217 Mb

Aria wears red leggings and black pumps over her black pantyhose! She models and bends over nice and slow, showing off her ass and legs as she strips to her just her PH to tease some more before she gets out the hitachi and rubs against her cotton panel!

Name: ARIA ALEXANDER'S LEGGINGS TEASE
Duration: 00:29:34
Size: 550 Mb

You jealously watch from under the desk while I celebrate a work victory with my hitatchi. Your cock goes hard in your pants as my heels dangle and drop in front of you, my toes wiggle in your face. There's nothing you can do. Nothing you're allowed to do.

I cum, gloat, and get myself a water. I suppose I could have made you get the water, but you're probably just as inept a water boy as you were a CEO. The bulge in your pants hasn't gone down and it's making you whiny. You beg and beg to be allowed to cum. Pathetic foot boy. I finally acquiesce, warning you that if I allow you to cum, you'll have to do whatever I say.

You're obviously not thinking clearly. You begin to stroke as I wiggle my nylon toes in your face, otherwise ignoring you.

I make sure you cum in your hand. This is the part you won't like. You go to wipe your hand inside your pocket like the disgusting pig you are, but instead I make you lap it all up.

Name: Star Nine - Jealous JOI
Duration: 00:12:20
Size: 449 Mb