Nylon Fantasy

Wonder Patriot likes to take breaks from fighting supervillains to humiliate common thugs. However, this particular thug takes his time planning his revenge and five years after she put him in jail he gets his pay back. Even cocky amazons can get taken down a peg by a firmly clamped rag.

Name: Wonder Patriot Ragged By Vengeful Villain
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 01:00:39
Size: 3.47 Gb

Miss Wildfire's sub has said he wants to quit smoking. To no longer be her ashtray. She is going to help him by using some mesmerising techniques. Taking him under, he is suggestable to her words. Of course. The 'help' on offer is that he no longer wishes to quit smoking and now craves her smoke and cigarettes. When this is over - she puts it to the test. The trigger is complete and how now craves and yearns to be her ashtray. She lights up... and puts him back to use.

Name: Miss Wildfire - Mesmersised Smoking Manipulation
Duration: 00:14:12
Size: 280 Mb

Nothing is easier than making you a blabbering idiot that can only think with his dick. Lucky for you I enjoy inducing this mindless state and using it to my advantage. With each stroke the Red Life Juice in your brain travels down to your cock, making it too hard for you to think. This is why you need to be told what to do, you're far too stupid now to think for yourself. You'll happily set aside your pride to be allowed to touch your cock at my command, no matter how difficult or humiliating I make it for you.

Name: Trixie Miss Rebecca - Idiot Hand Humper
Duration: 00:08:59
Size: 769 Mb

Dressed in black leggings and lycra leotard with red leather ballet slippers, I'm doing my yoga stretches. You keep coming in close, to look at the soft supple soles of my ballet slippers. Finally, I can't help noticing how fascinated you are with them - do you want a closer look? I curl and uncurl my feet in the red ballet slippers, making sure you get the very best view in the house!

Name: Ariel Anderssen - Ballet Slipper Teasing 4K
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:08:00
Size: 886 Mb

Sara Liz’s like a baby giraffe but super sexy in this amazing leather dress. But as she says, it’s one of the tightest outfits she has ever worn. She can barely breath! But man it looks good! It’s amazing what we women put ourselves through in order to look good. And those shoes…. as sexy as they are they’re certainly not for walking. She can barely stand let alone walk. With a little help Sara gets down on the ground to save her poor feet but she is still in that tight leather. She tries to get comfortable but it’s no use. But aren’t they pretty shoes and mmmm the squeak of the leather is soooo scrumptious! LOL Finally she gets that dress off and exposes her tight corset under. The corset is a breeze now that the dress is off. Now that she can move Sara begins to show off her long stocking legs. It’s hard to decide which you like more… the squeak of the leather or the sound of the nylon rubbing against itself. Whatever gets you going. For Sara it’s about the silky, soft nylon she loves the feel against her. She unsnaps her garters and removes her stockings revealing nude pantyhose. She rubs her sheer gloves over her body making sure to point her toes. we always knew Sara was a kinky girl. She uses the stockings she removed to tie her ankles together. I guess she really does like tight things! You can hear her breathing get heavier as her excitement increases. She ties the second piece of hosiery around her knees making sure to secure the knots tightly. Her hand goes deep into the little space that is left between her legs and she begins to bring herself to orgasm! Oh my Sara! You are a naughty girl and we like it!

Name: jwv0052 - Sara Liz
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:19:38
Size: 718 Mb

It’s so quiet until she starts to run her latex covered hands up and down her nylon covered legs. Karlie Montana sure knows what you like and isn’t afraid to show you. She slips her leotard to the side exposing her pussy. But what a surprise! The gusset of her pantyhose has been cut out giving her easy access to her juicy pussy. She really likes the feeling of the latex glove against her skin. Can you blame her? It’s just so slippery. She plunges her vibrator into her shiny pussy and begins to fuck herself. The look on her face as she feels the vibrator go deeper and deeper with each thrust. It’s amazing watching it disappear deep into her wanting pussy. What a way to start the day. Thanks Karlie!

Name: jwv0050 - Karlie Montana
Duration: 00:09:49
Size: 564 Mb

Cute Mia wears a minidress with shiny suntan pantyhose and high white pumps! She walks around and bends over slipping her heels on and off and wiggling her toes for you, till she slips the shoes off to arch her feet up and walk around as well. Slipping them on she crosses and poses her legs and dangles them off again to arch and point her feet showing you her dark blue toe polish. Taking off the dress we see her nice ass as she poses in her PH and bra with nice long posing and toe spreading and pointing. After a while she rubs at her cotton panel as she poses her feet!

Name: MIA PEARL'S FOOT TEASE
Duration: 00:25:51
Size: 480 Mb

I love your older cock and want you to be my step daddy. Can you please? I can call you daddy....
Can you shove your cock in my throat so I can gag on it and maybe I can suck your older balls too.
Maybe when my mom is gone you can spray my cute freckles with your big load of cum...What do you say? Ok let's make a date...xoxo Marina

Name: Marina Gold - Marina's Big Blinding Facial and Deepthroat BJ
Duration: 00:23:15
Size: 876 Mb

A step mom and her step son do not get along. The step Mom just wants her husband to kick the bucket already so she can get her money. The step son doesn't like his step mom because he knows she's just a gold digger , that's the only reason why she'd be with someone so old. What he doesn't know is what she's willing to do to get that money from the will...

The scene opens up with the step son playing video games, like he usually does. He's coughing a little bit and looks a little tired. He's drinking a tea while playing games. The step mom is stretching in baggy sweats and a sweater. She looks at her step son and asks if he can help her get a good workout. He agrees and his step mom says great, she's been taking MMA classes and wants to practice on him. She takes off her baggy sweats and sweater. She's wearing black shiny tights and a long sleeve shiny blue leotard. Her step son looks like he's getting excited and starts coughing more. They begin wrestling a bit. His step mom gets him in headscissors with her legs and he begins coughing more. What's wrong? She asks him. I don't know, he says. Can't seem to catch my breath, as he's breathing heavily. She starts rubbing the top of his head. Careful, she tells him. Seems like it gets worse when you get excited, are you getting excited, she asks as she pets his head. She gets up and goes to her bag as her step son is laying down. She puts on black satin gloves. She begins to rub his crotch over his pants. She tells him she hoped it'd be different this time, but looks like she was wrong. She knows he's been eyeing her this whole time, why deny this now. She says she's surprised he's lasted this long, normally it works after a few seconds. She tells him she spiked his tea with something extra. If he gets too excited he'll get a heart attack. She can't let him get all the money once his step-dad kicks the bucket. She says she knows what she can do. She unzips his pants and takes out his penis. He has a boner and she begins to give him a handjob with her gloved hands. She tells him not to worry, she wore gloves just for the occasion, no fingerprints. She begins to give him a footjob with her legs covered in black tights. Her phone rings and she answers. It's her husband. She tells him she's just at home playing games with his step-son. She says he's been having a bad cough though and doesn't look to good. Might be that flu that's going around. She tells her husband to wait a second. She goes back to giving a handjob aggressively with one hand whole holding the phone up to her head with the other. She starts to talk excitedly and then he cums all over her gloved hand and slowly begins to close his eyes and go "Yes!" She screams over the phone! Sorry, she tells her husband. We just got done. She tells him to hurry and come home, his sons going to rest on the couch now and he doesn't look to go. She hangs up and looks down at her step son. She takes off her gloves, puts on her sweats and sweater and walks away.

Name: Reagan Lush - Cruel Gold digger Takes out stepson with Handjob & Footjob
Duration: 00:14:37
Size: 863 Mb

Macy’s Amazon Legs are so strong! Those Muscular thighs! Juicy, and just thick with strength!
Saucy AF powerful and in a position of power with you weak for all of her.
Although, there’s only one thing that you love more than Macy’s legs…
Her big feet!
Such wrinkly soles in hose, Astonishingly high arches, didn’t think a female could be made so perfect!
Ok a time frame on this clip; The leg show/legtease runs till 5:40. Then you’ll be dealing with a serious dose of Macy’s soles!
“I bet you could even fit both of my big toes in your mouth couldn’t you?”
“You’re a little slut for my feet aren’t you? Yes you are.”
“Tell me, tell me how much of a slut you are… mmmm it’s like music to my ears”
With her heels together soles facing, creating a valley of arch.
*Running her fingers in synch between them*
“It would make you so weak in the knees to just stick your cock right there in-between those fucking arches.”
By this point it’s pretty clear she’s got you it’s only a matter of when?
“You’re getting so horny for me aren’t you?”
“I think I know what you want, do you know what you want?”
“It’s getting hard in there.”
“Why don’t you unzip your pants…And grab ahold, of that cock.”
“That feels amazing doesn’t it”

Name: Macy Cartel - Macy's Leg and Saucy Sole Show
Duration: 00:13:19
Size: 341 Mb

How many of you are fans of stockings? I know some of you are more than fans, you are aficionados of the different types and brands of stockings. I love stockings, myself. I love the feel of expensive nylons on my skin. They must be soft and sheer to really live up to my expectations. The more expensive the brand, the better. You can never get stocking that are too good after all. Can you imagine them now? These beautiful soft nylons enrobing my luscious legs? I bet you can.

Name: Goddess Alexandra Snow - RHT Stocking Tease - Shoes POV
Duration: 00:08:39
Size: 508 Mb

Vampirella is a thousand years old and immortal but the body she inhabit is starting to fail her. She is becoming weaker with every century and her body is running out of time. It's time for her to find a new body, a replacement. Vampirella has decided that Supergirl would be a perfect replacement.

She lures her to her home and uses her powerful magical energy to freeze Supergirl like a statue. Incapable of defending herself, the girl of steel realizes that she is way over her head. And manages to call Wonder Woman for backup before being completely frozen for good.

Vampirella then stars to the transfer of bodies by getting very intimate with Supergirl. The X-CHANGE is made through a sexual act, a mutual orgasm. The X-Change is so intense and so much energy is being transferred that both will get drained so much and loose consciousness.

Name: Anastasia Pierce as Vampirella & Alli Rae as Supergirl - X-Change Out Of Body Out Of Time II
Duration: 00:22:04
Size: 422 Mb

Vampirella is a thousand years old and immortal but the body she inhabit is starting to fail her. She is becoming weaker with every century and her body is running out of time. It's time for her to find a new body, a replacement .
Vampirella has decided that Supergirl would be a perfect replacement.

She lures her to her home and uses her powerful magical energy to freeze Supergirl like a statue. Incapable of defending herself, the girl of steel realizes that she is way over her head. And manages to call Wonder Woman for backup before being completely frozen for good.

Vampirella then stars to the transfer of bodies by getting very intimate with Supergirl. The X-CHANGE is made through a sexual act, a mutual orgasm. The X-Change is so intense and so much energy is being transferred that both will get drained so much and loose consciousness.

Name: Anastasia Pierce as Vampirella & Alli Rae as Supergirl - X-Change Out Of Body Out Of Time I
Duration: 00:27:48
Size: 656 Mb

Sadie has called in her boss Stephie Staar to fix some computer issues they have been having. This tech company they work for is a relaxed environment and the girls kick off there heels. Sadie knows co worker Jason loves the sight of sheer pantyhose feet so she decides to have some fun. Sadie begins to rub her sheer size ten pantyhose clad foot onto Jason's cock and begins to rub. Sadie gets a devilish smile on her face as she feels Jasons cock begin to get rock hard through his shorts. Stephie is focused on fixing the computer issues as she goes on about upcoming goals and quotas. Sadie knows Stephie is focused on the computer and decides to have a bit more fun. Sadie pulls out Jasons cock and begins to give him a footjob. The boss is still unaware as Sadie uses her hands and feet to jerk her co workers cock. Sadie continues to talk to her boss giving no hint to what she is doing. All off a sudden Jason cannot take it anymore and lets out a huge moan as he shoots his load into the air. Stephie alarmed by the noise she is hearing looks back and sees her employee covered in cum. Sadie is furious at Jason for messing up there little secret and vows to never let Jason play with her feet again.

Name: Footjob Behind The Bosses Back
Duration: 00:11:47
Size: 689 Mb

Gypsy needs a few extra bucks for the weekend, so she agrees to watch the neighbor's brats for the night. She waves goodbye to the parent as he drives away and then comes in and sits on the couch. She looks down at the little brats and tells them that they had better leave her alone and do what she says.. Little does Gypsy know, they like to play a game where they overpower the babysitter and tie her up! Before poor Gypsy knows it, they have her down with her wrists and ankles taped with duct tape. She tells them they are going to be in so much trouble and that they had better let her go if they know whats good for them, but before she can say another word, they unbutton her shirt and tape up her entire upper body, leaving her titties showing! Now mortified and embarrassed, Gypsy demands that they release her immediately! Still they add more tape, and finally, a complete face wrap tapegag to finish it off! Gypsy squirms and tries her best to scream and yell at them through the gag, but it is no use. She is helpless and cannot get more that a few muffled moans out through the gag. The brats leave her like that on the living room floor and run upstairs to play. After a few hours, poor Gypsy is worn out from the constant struggling and lays her head down. She is a disheveled mess.. With her tits out and her skirt up.. Her pantyhose are full of runs. "Those little bastards better get in here and untie me soon!" she thinks. Just then she hears keys jingle at the front door! Her eye get wide.. THEY'RE HOME! Oh no! She is still all tied up and quite the mess!! What are they going to think?! The parent comes in and laughs.. "Oh man.. Did they do this again? Haha.. I'm so sorry Gypsy, I'll untie you in a jiffy."

Name: Bitchy Babysitter Taped Up Tight
Duration: 00:11:22
Size: 524 Mb