Nylon Fantasy

This festive yet timeless quickie will trigger you into an instant erection for my long glossy pantyhose legs and high arched feet dangling these stiletto slides from the tips of my toes, my nipples topped with glittering pasties and you'll be lucky if you can last the duration of this short stroke session, it's all so hot you're seeing RED in the best way!

Name: KaylaJaneDanger - Seeing Red
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:05:37
Size: 797 Mb

I don’t give you many opportunities to fuck me. After all, you’re just a bondage gimp! Why should I let you fuck me? But today is different. Today, I’ve equipped you with a dildo gag. And you know what dildos do, right? They fuck. So you’re going to try to fuck me. And to top it all, I’m wearing nude, sheer nylons only so it’s almost like I’m naked! A skin tone mesh bra on top, and tan sheer pantyhose on my bottoms so you can see my pubic hair, my pussy, and my asshole. Of course, I never make things easy. With your arms bound in a leather straitjacket and your legs and feet strapped together in a frogtie, I’ve decided to make this entertaining for me! Why not watch you fail again and again as you try to penetrate me with the dildo? You’re so fucking hard at the idea of being able to fuck me, separated only by a thin layer of nylon…

Name: Mistress An Li - Unfuckable Part I
Duration: 00:11:37
Size: 670 Mb

Rennadel Ryder will do anything to get out of detention, she has a busy social life and just doesn't have time for it as she tires to convince her teacher Miss Reagan Lush after class to just let her go. Miss Lush is will to let Rennadel out of detention but at a price, it's not money.. the blonde instructs her student to get on the floor at her feet and take her shoes off. If Rennadel really wants out of detention she is going to have to lick, suck, worship and serve her teacher's pantyhose encased feet. Once the brunette makes her teacher's feet feel good Reagan might let her leave and skip detention, providing she doesn't tell anybody how she got out of it.

Category: Foot Worship
Related Categories: Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Pantyhose Domination, Pantyhose/Stockings, Teacher Fetish
Keywords: Reagan Lush, Reagan, Rennadel Ryder ,Rennadel, Fetish, Licking, Pantyhose, Hose, Nylons, FF Nylons, Stockings, Sole Licking, Toe Sucking, Foot Play, School Girl

Name: GETTING OUT OF DETENTION PANTYHOSE FOOT
Duration: 00:16:12
Size: 1.31 Gb

Tina invites her fellow teacher Dee out for a girls night after her inattentive husband leaves her alone while he goes on a fishing trip and they accidentally discover that Tina has a fetish for Dee's pantyhose covered feet and Dee gets of on having them worshipped. The two ladies spend a long weekend in bed going through Dee's supply of nylons and having orgasm after orgasm.

Name: Dee Williams & Tina Lee Comet - Their New Found Love For Nylon Foot Worship
Duration: 00:23:19
Size: 1.33 Gb

You’ve been such a good house boy for me, of course I want to reward you with a nice treat. You love stockings and feet, so I have just the treat for you. I have beautiful red stockings and a dress on. I have you get out your nice hard cock as I give you a sexy stocking footjob. I praise you and tell you how good you are as I play with you, finally allowing you to cum all over my perfect stockings and feet. You’ve worked hard proving yourself to me and you deserve the release as my best boy and devoted pet.

Name: Tabitha Jane - Pantyhose POV Footjob for Best Boys
Duration: 00:10:25
Size: 600 Mb

The sexy Korean, Tia Ling, looked like an Asian version of Catwoman. With her jet black hair and matching body stocking. Tia showed up looking to get fucked good, and Pauly delivered. There's nothing like a tight lean body wrapped in panties... its like Christmas morning. After pumping Tia's tight pussy in multiply positions, Pauly erupted all over her bent over ass.

Name: The Pantyhose Site - Tia Ling
Duration: 00:20:39
Size: 825 Mb

Do you like what I’m wearing? I’m not talking about my tight dress of bright red lipstick, silly boy. I’m talking about my pretty purple patterned tights. Don’t you just love the way the nylons cling to my curves? Imagine the way the soft fabric would feel dragging over your sensitive skin. Imagine the scent of my flesh permeating the tight pantyhose. Go ahead and stroke for me , darling. We both know you can’t help it.

Name: Noel Knight - Purple Pattern Tights
Duration: 00:08:34
Size: 125 Mb

Brat girl, Lenna Lux has no time for you as she lays on her phone with her feet up in her pantyhose and you beneath her. You can look all you want but Lenna would never entertain a loser like you, or give you any attention. Lenna ankle crosses and puts her feet side by side, wiggling her toes and wrinkling her soles in the sheer toe, nude pantyhose as she completely ignores you. You are so pathetic, a foot lover for pantyhose and this hot brunette reminds you of your place below her, giving you the loser sign and middle finger every so often. You are lucky to be in the presence of such a sexy pantyhose goddess, you should tip her every time she lets you know you are a loser.

Name: LENNA LUX PANTYHOSE SOLES IGNORE
Duration: 00:10:39
Size: 884 Mb

I’m going to let you stroke, I’ll even allow you to cum … but there is a catch, as aways. It’s up to you whether or not the catch is worth it but I have a feeling you’ll be begging to cum even with such high stakes … like locking you up and handing over the key!

Name: KaylaJaneDanger - The Game
Duration: 00:10:16
Size: 278 Mb

You thought you could sneak around throbbing for me, tempting yourself with my latest videos between the first game and this ... you thought you could get a few strokes in, and send apology tributes for being naughty, well let's take this game to the next level ... the rules are simple, but there are a few, listen carefully and be ready to tribute if you want to 'win' otherwise have a cage ready to lock yourself up if you lose

Name: KaylaJaneDanger - The Game Part 2
Duration: 00:13:06
Size: 370 Mb

Now that you're properly turned on and hard-cocked, it's my turn to fuck you. I might as well put that dildo gag to good use.
I love watching how hard your own cock gets while I tease the cock gag. Stroking it, licking it, sucking it - meanwhile your cock gets no play. Maybe I'll be nice and tease it with my feet. Maybe after deeply sucking on the dildo gag, I'll let your cock feel my hands. I know how frustrated you feel watching me suck on the dildo gag in your mouth, wishing it could be your cock.
Maybe I'll jerk-off both at the same time, but clearly I have a preference for the dildo gag. It stays hard, it always works, and I fuck it. I'll never fuck you.
But it sure as hell is fun to watch you struggle in painful arousal while I tease the cock that I much prefer...

Name: Mistress An Li - Unfuckable Part 2
Duration: 00:13:06
Size: 757 Mb

Star finds Dixie in the break room, she has a run in her hose, she's late for her annual review, and she was really hoping to get that promotion. She asks Dixie, the only other female employee, if she has a spare pair of pantyhose. Dixie is reluctant to help Star, she's up for the same promotion & it's a very competitive workplace. Star finally manages to convince Dixie to go check her desk & is relieved when Dixie returns saying that she does actually have a pair of hose that Star can borrow.

Dixie begins to remove the pantyhose she is wearing. Star is disgusted, but desperate. Dixie tells her that there's no rush, she just saw another interviewee head into the office late. Star puts on Dixie's worn pantyhose, assuring her that she will make it up to her. Dixie has something in mind, Star can make it up to her right now.

She shows Star what she retrieved from her office - the hitatchi. Whatever Dixie is planning, that is not what Star had in mind. Dixie wants to see Star cum in her worn pantyhose, she needs to relax anyways, and the pheromones may even make her do better in her meeting. Star begins to remove the pantyhose, but can't see anyway out and decides to go along with it. After Dixie makes her cum, she lets it drop that Star had better hurry, she was lying about the other interviewee and now Star is very late.

Name: Star Nine & Dixie Comet - Can I Borrow Your Pantyhose?
Duration: 00:13:20
Size: 791 Mb