Nylon Fantasy

Today's your lucky day. In fact, today is your birthday! This random girl with multicolored hair walks into your room and sees your stark fucking naked. You were jerking off because that's your birthday tradition or something. She remembers that you asked her to wear pantyhose, she puts two and two together and comes up with a shocking deduction - you have a FOOT FETISH. No shit, Sherlock. She uses her nylon-clad feet to get you off in POV. There's even some blowjobbing involved. Way too hot.

Name: Vicky Vixxx - Birthday Footjob AND Blowjob from Vicky
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:13:27
Size: 795 Mb

Aracoeli makes her debut on the Cafe. She's as cute as a button but that only makes us want to play with her more. Jim uses his leather straitjacket, straps and gag. I just love the sound new leather makes when you struggle in it. Squeak squeak mmmm. I would say Aracoeli agrees with me, if not oh well... she'll find it pleasurable soon enough! Her corset is super tight, her silky pantyhose are hugging her body and those straps around her feet are holding her legs wide open. Open enough for Jim to bring out the vibrator. Aracoeli is about to get the full Jim Weathers multiple orgasms experience. Low? High? Let's see which she'll enjoy more! By the time she's done she's just like a little rag doll. Sounds like a good time to me!

Name: wmbcv-0489 - Aracoeli Nin
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:19:31
Size: 718 Mb

4K I take the key from my neck, and I finally unlock your chastity device. I am going to edge and tease you today while wearing nothing but my sexy, shiny, semi-opaque pantyhose. Maybe I’ll let you cum today before locking you back up, but you know, if I let you cum, I’m going to ruin it. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with you yet. It’s all just a whim. Maybe I’ll squeeze your balls hard just to see how you react. I love getting a reaction out of you! Maybe I’ll give your balls a good slap! It gives me so much pleasure to see that face you make when you’re in pain! I’m liking your suffering so much that I decide that you won’t get to cum. Now that your balls are even fuller, I’m going to lock you back into your chastity cage. I just need to get your erection to go away so I can get the cage back on! (11:56 long)

Name: Madam Director - CBT Tease and Denial
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:11:56
Size: 1.30 Gb

We all love to watch women bring themselves to orgasm, but sometimes its nice to just bring in a massive strong vibrating wand that can penetrate even through nylon pantyhose. Cassie shows how good this can feel and you can really see how horny she gets and shaky when its time to climax. Cant wait to share this gorgeous moment with you.

Name: Cassie Clarke - Female Orgasm Through Pantyhose
Duration: 00:07:12
Size: 317 Mb

Video released 03/29/24

Sexy striptease video! You know I absolutely love wearing pantyhose..there's something so sexy about them! I know it always turns you on too, so I thought I'd let you watch me while I tease myself today. I'm wearing my white top with long black pantyhose. Watch me wiggle my toes and shake my ass before laying down on my couch and giving my pussy a finger tease. Make sure to check out this seductive tease video today.

Name: Julia Ann - Pantyhose Seduction
Duration: 00:07:27
Size: 535 Mb

Video released 03/22/24

Custom Clip Request

You are in front of your wardrobe checking your outfits for going out and picking some skirts to choose what to wear (you may be topless). Your husband is in the room, he may give his opinion on what you can wear, you take a few skirts and first you can dress up the satin skirt (or the long eco leather one) to see how it fits you and make some sexy poses with it, to make it tight.

Your husband is near you and he really likes seeing you with such tight skirts, he gently starts touching your ass, your tits, rubbing his cock on your skirt. Topless in such a skirt really turns him on. You like that, but you kindly refuse to make something with him now, because you need to choose an outfit and go out. So you take off this skirt. Now you take the leather one and dress up with the blue top first and then you can dress up with the black one. Camera captures how you put it on.

You can start posing in front of the mirror, making sexy poses, but at some point you notice that your new skirt has a hole in the back. OMG what should you do now? You are pointing at that hole and wondering. You are showing it to your husband which is already turned on by your look (he may be jerking off with your other skirt).

This is the moment that you are touching your ass, moving your fingers around that tiny hole and saying to your husband that "you know what, let's have some fun" or something like that. That hole can be an accent in the filming.

As this skirt is tight let's have some really sexy teases in front of your husband, let's see if those seams will break up. Make some hot teases, in different poses to make that skirt tight, straddle legs to make the slit bigger, also some play with that slit, to squat down one two times, to bend over, etc. Just a really sexy tease to see how sexy and "strong" this skirt is. Meanwhile you can move your hands around your ass and around the small hole, maybe you can try to put a finger in the hole to make it bigger, just something sexy that you can think of.

He again stands by you, again starting to rub his cock against your skirt in front and back, you can also start playing with his cock - this can be a sexy scene of rubbing touching grinding etc. You know what I mean. Such scenes can be continued maybe on a bed or on a chair too, some sexy pulling, stretching of the skirt, maybe his cock can be rubbing underneath the skirt/ass. Just to make some kinky fetish stuff.
The skirt can also be unzipped at some point, to show partially your ass, but you can decide when.

As you have mentioned in your email, I was thinking about this - if you are ok, maybe the skirt hole can be ripped more a little bit without damaging the leather, so it can be used again maybe?
I think it will be great if can be filmed, like you are teasing and bending making the skirt tight and moving hands around your ass, putting your finger inside that hole or something like that, maybe you can talk about how hot would it be if you make the hole bigger and be fucked thru your skirt.

The hole can be made at that time or later in the clip - you can decide based on the scenes.
Another scene that can be made - I have seen in some of your clips some cock rubbing between your legs rubbing your nylon stockings, what do you think if to pull lower your skirt (like if you wear pants) and to rub his cock between your legs for a short time like similar your clips?

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK:

You did it longer, which I appreciate and I think it was great idea for a longer video.

From what I saw in the first part - again above my expectations!!! You are the best!!! Nothing more to be said!!! Performance, outfits, everything more than perfect! So hot and sexy that I just don't have words to say, how hot you made everything with the smallest detail included which I really like, so perfect, just I can't wait to see the second part

This leather skirt is so damn hot, I think you should get the same again. One of sexiest leather skirts!!!

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - 802 Temptation You With My Mouth-Watering Ass - Part 1
Duration: 00:28:36
Size: 4.04 Gb

Video released 03/24/24

Custom Clip Request

Another scene that can be made - I have seen in some of your clips some cock rubbing between your legs (thigh fucking) rubbing your nylon stockings, what do you think if to pull lower your skirt (like if you wear pants) and to rub his cock between your legs for a short time like similar your clips? Then I am thinking about the following: your husband is sitting on a chair, you are on the floor on your knees crawling with your lowered skirt, teasing and coming to him, you start to play with his cock, giving him some titjob under your shirt.

Maybe a sexy continuation can be with blowjob/ jerk off his cock if you wrap the satin skirt around his cock and to make a nice sloppy blowjob to make the skirt wet.
Of course, as you said, you can also do some sexy things while you are wearing your leather ripped skirt unzipped. I think a really hot scene can be made.

Then some nice fuck scenes can be made.
Maybe first with an unzipped and lowered skirt, then to rip (if it is not already ripped) and to make some really hot sex scenes with the skirt on you. As the skirt is tight it is up to you what poses you can make, but I would like to see something similar, a combination to the video you made previously (clips 473, 522) but more rough, more pulling and stretching of the skirt if that is possible. Just anything kinky and fetish you can do with it You can also check my email with the first version of scenario from 11.01 some screenshots were added.

At least one pose that I think would be great to see is standing against the wall, your husband is fucking you thru the skirt (or lowered skirt) and grabing your tits underneath your sexy blue top.
I don't know but to be more knky maybe some additional play with the other skirt can be made? Let me know your comment.

And of course cum on the skirt in the end.
I would be happy if you could make some capture at the end of your ripped skirt, some zoom in and then how you walk and tease with this skirt, something like that. It will be great also if you can take some photos before and after this shooting, it will be really hot!

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK:

The first and second videos are just amazing, I would say that the second part is just unreal!!!!! In my opinion you made the best ever video!!!!!!!!!! Such hot performance with such attention to detail that no one does. You did everything that I have asked to see, all poses, all that kinky stuff, and you just made it the hottest video made, really!!!!

As my basic idea was with the old skirt, I think making the video with this new black skirt was even a hotter idea, you did really hot stuff with it, it will take a lot of time to express what I think of all scenes, but I like alot how you implemented my idea into reality!!!! Really really hot video!!! I want to thank you for making it for me, just you know how to make the best custom videos!!!

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - 803 Temptation You With My Mouth-Watering Ass - Part 2
Duration: 00:28:03
Size: 3.96 Gb

Ashley Lane is growing up right before our eyes and she is still the same beautiful person. Her long blonde hair flows over her sexy shoulders perfectly as she puts on a little show for us, slowly disrobing. She’s decided to go with a more natural look this day so you all get to enjoy some silky blonde pubic hair. It matches her stunning natural boobs. She’s a shy girl until you really get to know her - trust me we are learning new things about this exhibitionist every time we see her. (I can’t wait until the next time we get to play!) She runs her satin gloves all over her pale skin, digging her nails into her flesh ever so lightly. She has her clit hood pierced which makes it super sensitive and easily aroused - You are too right, while watching Ashley touch herself? Mmm feels good. Of course there is a vibrator close by and with pointed nylon toes she brings herself to eye rolling orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. Now someone’s ready for a nap.

Name: jwv0064 - Ashley Lane
Duration: 00:11:31
Size: 534 Mb

Ziva is interviewing Ashlynn who’s created a pantyhose prototype that supposedly eliminates foot odor, but Ziva is not convinced. The reviews say it doesn’t work and the company doesn’t want to distribute Ashlynn’s pantyhose invention. Ashlynn is an undercover villain trying to take over the world. All she has to do is use Ziva to distribute her smelly pantyhose to the world!! Ashlynn informs Ziva that she’s wearing the exact pantyhose and that Ziva should have a whiff for herself. Ziva assumes the position, smells, and becomes mesmerized. Ashlynn has her do a couple of silly tasks for giggles and then has her smell, kiss, and worship, her pantyhosed feet. To end, Ashlynn has Ziva approve the distribution deal and bring the boss in to meet Ashlynn who is eager to take over the world!

Name: Ashlynn Taylor & Ziva Fey - Smelly Foot Nylon Villain Mesmerizes CEO to Take Over the World
Duration: 00:12:22
Size: 726 Mb

In a blue bodysuit and pantyhose, ball-gagged and bound with her hands behind her back and her legs tied down to a revolving cushioned platform, Anastasia Rose is completely at the mercy of Lydia Black. Lydia caresses and claps on Anastasia’s cheeks, nuzzles her nylon feet, and rotates her on the platform. Lydia teases her captive with words and fingers, really getting the full pleasure of the touch of Anastasia’s buns, until it’s Hitachi time. Anastasia moans and says lots of incomprehensible things through her gag as her crotch is subjected to the wand until she has an eye-rolling climax. Lydia presses Anastasia’s ass against the pole she’s bound to, and then licks at her nipples through the taut blue material of the bodysuit until they’re wet and visible. Finally Lydia reaches for the vibrator to bring Anastasia to one more buzzy cum, and it doesn’t take too long before the ponytailed bondagette is squirming to orgasm on the toy!

Name: Fetish Pros Bondage Fetish Videos - Anastasia Rose Subjected to Bondage Orgasms by Teasing Lydia Black
Duration: 00:09:47
Size: 324 Mb

Last edited:
I will show you the ropes of Blackmail-Fantasy and how good it feels to completely submit to a real Dominatrix Goddess!

Name: Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Newbie Blackmail-Fantasy
Duration: 00:13:28
Size: 594 Mb

Video released 02/17/24

Angel was not at home all day. She had gone somewhere since early morning. In the evening, Angel returned from her extra lessons. She knows that her hubby has been waiting for her all day, because today is Saturday, and on Saturday there is always a morning handjob. She looks so sexy in this very short skirt and white top.
Angel teases him a little more with her pantyhose legs and ass. Then she lies down on the bed, "Now, let's get your penis on", Angel licks the head of his cock, kisses and enjoys every touch of her red lips on this shiny swollen cock. "This is so damn good!" After this, Angel gives the most sensual and slow handjob.
She squeezes the base of his cock and slowly runs her fingers down and up the shaft of his cock. Teasing him to get a lot of cum. She was so captivated by the process that his cumshot was a pleasant and unexpected surprise for her.

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - What a big cum surprise 4k
Duration: 00:17:33
Size: 2.47 Gb