Nylon Fantasy

I am the Virgin Mary, and I catch my son masturbating with my clothes and pantyhose – such a sin. He should not give in to his sexual impulses - plus I am his mother! But then I notice we are alone, and I confess to you that I have always been a whore, and I don’t know who your father is since so many have put their seed inside me. I suck my son’s cock, and he gets harder the more I tell him so many degrading things. I also have a crown of thorns since the crucifixion is fake. I know he has a pantyhose fetish, and I show him my pantyhose and pull them down before Jesus licks my pussy juice (living water) then he fucks me and puts his seed inside me.

Name: Lina Blackly – Virgin Marys Dirty Secret
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:19:25
Size: 567 Mb

Something about seeing a woman in pantyhose makes you weak in the knees and hard in the cock. The way it fits perfectly around the feet, legs, things and ass perfectly frames a woman's silhouette.

Name: Goddess Aquaria - Addicted to Hose
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:11:06
Size: 927 Mb

Lexi Luna just got done with practice and knows she controls this loser cock with her sheer Wolford pantyhose feet. Lexi wraps her soles around his cock and strokes it with her nylon soles. Lexi's Wolford pantyhose are so silky smooth she doesn't even need lube. Lexi verbally teases as she uses different stroke techniques on his cock. Lexi gasp as he shoots load drenching her nylon clad toes and soles with white jizz.

Name: After Practice Lexi Luna Ballerina Wolford Footjob
Duration: 00:07:23
Size: 437 Mb

I want to just SQUEEZE you to dea.th little . I want to wrap my hot powerful thighs around you and take your breath away. Do you think you could escape my strong legs? I don't think so. You are no match for my perfectly sculpted dancer muscles.

Name: Bratty Bunny - Between My Thighs
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:08:48
Size: 60.8 Mb

I heard about you being a naughty pervert. Did you think you could get away with touching yourself at the office? What's wrong with you? You just can't help yourself. I understand. I hire a lot of female employees for this reason and having a lot of sexy females around... well .. you know, you just have to touch yourself. Boss bunny already knows, come into my office and we'll have a little chat about your behavior.

Name: Bratty Bunny - Boss Bunny
Duration: 00:09:33
Size: 273 Mb

Just got back from dancing all night. My feet are tired. My pantyhose are probably really sweaty and stinky. I really need a massage. I think you can do that for me. Right?

Name: Bratty Bunny - Girlfriend Foot Massage
Duration: 00:10:16
Size: 294 Mb

Randy is bound in rope on the couch. She has a vibrator with her that she is trying desperately to get in the right place, at the right speed. It's quite amusing watching her try and figure this all out as the vibrator slips through her high heels. Jim finally comes in and helps her by tying it in place - the right place! The thing about the right place is that once it's there and you cum the best you've ever cummed, there is no turning it off. It just keeps going! There is little relief. Her shoes are removed exposing her nylon encased soles before Jim adds more rope and more orgasms to the mix. Then a blindfold and more orgasms. My goodness! How many orgasms has this been already?

Name: wmbcv-0701 - Randy Moore
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:26:23
Size: 300 Mb

The things these heels have seen, done, the damage they've inflicted. Four years of regular wear. They smell so delicately of feet, expensive nylon, Italian leather. If only there were some way that you could properly worship my well worn Italian leather heels . . .

Name: Star Nine - Shoe Fucker
Duration: 00:06:14
Size: 448 Mb

The task is simple: this clip is consumed on a continuous loop. Edging is fully hip. Over and over again. For hours on end. All day long. Oh what the stinginess - for days! Until the cock hurts AND our nylons have arrived via mail with you and you can cum this hugely pent-up load directly on them. If you may. Or just leak out? Is that possible? I mean, here skirts are falling to the ground and Lady Stefanie and Reell spreading their nylon legs and rubbing themselves - which will be less the case for you... We correct once: Maybe not sooo simple.

Name: The Sin Of Susteren - Hottest Nylon Edging
Duration: 00:16:46
Size: 346 Mb

Video released 09/29/22

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - Do You Want To See What's Under My Clothes? Show Me Something!
Resolution: 1080x1920
Duration: 00:12:37
Size: 557 Mb

Karly Salinas and Indica Fetish are napping when Hannah Perez takes care of these two napping beauties. Worshiping their pantyhose feet. Karly is just in her lingerie and pantyhose. Indica is sitting in the tickle box and she begins waking up when Hannah tickles her feet. Karly stays rest for a while even after Indica wakes up and is laughing from her feet being tickled. Hannah gives Karly's feet some attention but doesnt realize she wakes up. Kalry ends up making Hannah go to rest with hitting her over the head with a heel. They end up ganging up on Hannah while she is out and putting her into the tickle box. Once she wakes up she gets both of her feet tickled by Indica and Karly.

Name: The Tickle Box Returns
Duration: 00:10:46
Size: 478 Mb

The pretentious and sexy Mistress Sofi is today in a fetish outfit - in a short tight skirt, black nylon tights and patent leather high-heeled shoes. Bratty girl shows her superiority over submissive boyfriend by empty fullweight facesitting. First of all, Mistress Sofi decided to smoke a cigarette while sitting on her chair slave, ignoring him as a living being. Further, the gorgeous Queen orders the slave to go lower so that it is more comfortable for her to sit on his head and talk on the phone. Sofi sat down with all her weight on the face of the slave and called her girlfriend on a video call to discuss the upcoming holiday and the details of its holding. When it comes to boyfriends, Sofi reveals to her friend that her subby boyfriend is now playing the role of a chair slave and together they taunt the loser henpecked. When the conversation on the phone was over, the depraved Mistress decided to riding slave's face, ordering him to kiss her divine ass and pussy in nylon. Princess Sofi has absolutely no regrets about the exhausted slave and for twenty minutes practically does not get up from his face and head.

Name: Mistress Sofi - Glamorous and Bitchy Sofi In Nylon and High Heels
Duration: 00:19:51
Size: 448 Mb