Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

New for you!

Something about pantyhose makes you want to masturbate your penis. I understand. I like that, so I'll give you instruction and encouragement while I put oil all over My pantyhose, making them slick and shiny for you. I know what you're thinking. Keep masturbating your penis. I want you to ejaculate all over My oily pantyhose.

Name: Erotic Nikki - Ejaculate For My Oily Pantyhose
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:11:37
Size: 257 Mb

Deeleve

New for you!

Prick teasing you in my sheer black, crotchless pantyhose and my red-bottomed heels. Your sexy goddess encourages you to jerk your dick while I touch and caress my sexy nylon legs and body. My filthy dirty talk and sexiness get you cumming hard all over me.

Name: Epiphany Jones - Nylons Goddess Worship JOI
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:11:42
Size: 894 Mb

Deeleve

New for you!

It’s your lucky day! you’ve begged for this opportunity to prove yourself as My slave, for a “session” with Me, to serve Me and worship Me. So when you open the door to let Me in why the hell are you standing? Get down to your knees and grovel. I know you require a lot of training and it’s starting right now. It’s time to let go of your ego and all your possessions, you will become an empty slate for My moulding. Welcome to your new life as My pet, collared and leashed and used as I please. you’re getting so hard licking My soles and worshipping My teasing pantyhose feet so enjoy your last time stroking for them for a while. I try on the new shiny stilettos you bought Me and present you with a gift Myself – a shiny steel chastity cage. I lock you up in chastity for good. Become My property in training

Name: Young Goddess Kim - The Session
Duration: 00:22:24
Size: 961 Mb

Deeleve

New video!

Some jerk off instruction. Some Humiliation. Some good boy cum eating. You know you love to eat it for me and be a good boy. You love to be a dirty little pervert for me. I tease you into such depraved acts so easily. You just cannot say no to me. You want to please me, see me tease you with my perfection. You belong under me, submissive and weak to my orders. Obey like a good boy. Swallow it down like a good boy.

Name: Bratty Bunny - Good Boy Cum Slut
Duration: 00:15:08
Size: 365 Mb

Deeleve

New for you!

Here I am doing what I do best yet again - consuming your mind! It’s Valentine’s Day and this holiday wouldn’t be complete without Me in it! You love this intimate moment with your Goddess. You feel closer to Me. You crave to be MINE - today, tomorrow and forever. You’re unsure of your fate. Yet hopeful that I will have mercy on you and allow you to worship. You want to be your best for Me. To be My Good Boy. Demonstrate the love and appreciation you have for your Goddess on the day of LOVE!

Name: Goddess Christina - Be MINE
Duration: 00:08:45
Size: 208 Mb

Deeleve

New for you!

You want it so bad don’t you? Watching Me right now is making you so hard. you want to stroke it while you worship Me? Ok slave, get naked and on your knees in front of Me now. Let’s play a game, I command and you obey. First, swear your cock and balls are My property to do with as I please. Mmm good boy, I’ll start slow. Make you beg, but in the end it doesn’t really matter. Pleasure is pain!

Name: Young Goddess Kim - Pleasure is Pain
Duration: 00:12:41
Size: 329 Mb