Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

Ready to get ruined by my sexy sheer black pantyhose? We are going to play a sensual, teasing JOI game with my wishlist. Bring 2 six-sided dice and your wallet. I am going to tease you with my perfect body and sexy size 9 feet in sheer nylons until you’re begging for more. Roll your dice to see what you get to buy for me. Stroke for me, fall deeper into addiction. How much will you buy for me today? Do you get to reach the cum countdown your first time through the video or will your dice rolls make you start from the beginning all over again? Let’s find out what the dice have in store for you… Shot in 1080p with clean sound.

Name: Misha Mystique - Pantyhose Wishlist Game
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:07:10
Size: 859 Mb

Deeleve

Angela is as hot as the sun. In this video you can see her pantyhosed feet up close. She is wearing a short black dress, sheer nude-colored pantyhose and a pair of black peep toe platform pumps. Watch her sit on a comfy sofa, take off her shoes and hold up her pantyhosed feet for you to enjoy. Then she stands up, bends forward and rolls down her pantyhose. Watching Angela showing off her silky bare feet with silver toe rings is a pure delight.

Name: Gorgeous Angela seducing you with her pantyhosed feet
Duration: 00:07:52
Size: 393 Mb

Deeleve

Mistress Makayla wants to give her obedient foot slave a special reward for being such a good boy this week. She knows nothing gets him more excited then having her size 8 1/2 stocking covered feet massage his sensitive cock. Makayla strokes his rock hard dick with her silky smooth soles until he is a good boy and makes a sticky mess all over her soft arches and toes.

Name: Makayla Cox - Sticky Stockings Reward
Duration: 00:07:38
Size: 474 Mb

Deeleve

Over one hour with bonus features in this Full Season video.

I’ve got a present for you…It’s a surprise….

But first I think I’m gonna need some information…bank accounts and all… just to get to know you a little better…

I’m gonna give you a mind blowing tour of my legs and my feet… yea and I know it sounds nice of me cuz you’re gonna have a nice relaxing time but really I’m just developing a deeper and deeper “damaging crush” on your beautiful online abuser!

If anyone found out that you secretly liked to be treated like a peasant… a dirty foot gagging peasant… they’d probably think they should avoid you… or laugh at you… or just think of you as a retard for the rest of your life…

So, yea… it’s probably better if no one ever found out about it.

I know… how bout we make this an even bigger rush for you… stare at my wrinkled soles while you record yourself pledging your life to serve my pretty little feet!

Oh and I want you to practice your begging… look at the bottom of my aerobics sneakers and beg for a lick.

Name: Princess Amber - Incriminatrix (Full Season 1)
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 01:00:39
Size: 1.39 Gb

Deeleve

Chrissy Marie thinks she's about to put me (Star Nine) out of business, that we're meeting to sign the papers for her to takeover my company. Her trusted assistant Anastasia Pierce has set everything up. Chrissy arrives & she's impatient to sign, she's been gunning for me for years & is thirsty for victory. What she doesn't know is that Anastasia is also my girlfriend, that she has already transferred all of Chrissy's businesses and assets to me leaving her ruined. Anastasia & I gleefully let Chrissy in on the secret as Anastasia grabs her arms from behind. I kiss her & then slap her hard across the face. Anastasia shuts her up with her hand over her mouth. We strip her down to just pantyhose and heels, pushing her to her knees & making her suck and gag on our strap-on cocks. Once she's shown off her oral skills, we put her to work worshiping our nylon feet before dragging her off to the bedroom. I've been wanting to get my mouth on her petite nylon soles for years & Anastasia & I have our way with her feet in the bedroom before packaging her up for delivery. We encase her head to toe in pantyhose - she's to be rented out as a sex slave, with all of the profit going to me.

Name: Star Nine - Nylon Takeover
Duration: 00:31:10
Size: 2.23 Gb

Deeleve

Megan Jones is all tied up in a straitjacket and restraints. Megan calls for the doctor, and says she doesn't need to be in here. She wants to go home. Megan tells the nurse (Simone Moore) she's all better, and the treatment has been working. The nurse starts to tickle Megan's soles in pantyhose...and Megan begs for her to stop. She laughs, and tells the Nurse the treatment has been working and she doesn't need it anymore. She's happy, and wants to go home. The Nurse tickles Megan all over, and grabs various tools to tickle her with. She rips Megan's pantyhose, and tickles her soles even more. The Nurse tickles Megan, making her forget all about going home.

Name: Megan Jones Tickle Tortured In Straitjacket By Nurse Simone Moore
Duration: 00:10:24
Size: 394 Mb

Deeleve

You are on your knees, before Goddesses Jade and Alexis Grace. Every foot boy, and mans dream. They tease you with there nylon covered toes and soles, Before allowing you to touch your cock they want to see your cock bulge through your pants so they can slide there nylon covered toes and soles up and down your cock bulge, While the other teases you with there feet. You are mesmerized by the way they move there toes, then instructing you to pull out your cock and stroke it. AFter edging you till you feet like your going to explode.... Alexis gives you instructions. Followed by a count down, to cum all over your plate nylon covered soles... before sending you on your way....

Name: Goddess Alexis Grace – Foot Lust For Jade Indica & Alexis Grace
Duration: 00:07:23
Size: 635 Mb

Deeleve

Valeria looks hotter than a summer day in hell today. She is wearing a short dress teamed with a black leather jacket, sheer black patterned tights and black high-heeled sandals. Watch super-hot Valeria light up a cigarette and smoke, while wiggling her legs, letting her sandals drop to the floor and placing her nylon-clad feet on the table. She loves teasing you by doing plenty of sole scrunching and toe pointing, wiggling and flexing.

Name: Super hot Valeria smokes a cigarette and places her nyloned feet on the table
Duration: 00:04:25
Size: 167 Mb

Deeleve

Horny office MILF wants you to get your cock out and make it as big and as hard as you can. She tease you with her long toned legs in a black transparent pantyhose to make you cum in no time. At the end ass/back in seamless transparent stockings with no other underwear at all, to make you cum on her ass, legs.

Name: Aya - Jerk Off on my Pantyhose Ass!
Duration: 00:05:04
Size: 195 Mb

Deeleve

Haha you really thought i would stay faithful to you little loser cuck!! Haha ASIF!!! With that tiny pathetic cock of yours, you will always be a forever loser virgin Haha!! You will always let me go out and cheat on you with lots of sexy horny guys, with HUGE cocks!! Way BIGGER than your little loser cock!! I show you a picture on my phone of the guy i am fucking, he sends me pictures all the time of him, with his huge cock out!! Which always gets me so horny for him!! So little cuck after he fucks me nice and hard and good! Youll be there to lick it all out of my pussy for me haha like a good little cuckold loser! The actual thing your only good for.

Name: Brook Logan - Always Cheating On Loser Cuckold
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:10:57
Size: 435 Mb

Deeleve

My slave has not been doing what I tell him. As a punishment I ordered him to kneel in a corner of my dungeon until I decided what to do with him. I was making some calls and looked up to find him wandering around. He said he wanted to stretch his legs. I was furious with his disobedience, and I'm going to make he doesn't wander around anymore. I get some rope and tightly bind his arms and legs so he can't move. Then I place him in a latex bodybag and zip it up, with a hood over his head to finish him off. He's completely helpless and begins to struggle, I tell him he's not going anywhere. As a punishment he will spend the whole night in tight latex bondage. I put out the light, and leave him in the dungeon. When I return in the morning he still shows signs of pathetic struggles to get free. Of course he can't escape. As he squirms inside the latex body bag, begging me to let him go. However, I'm going to continue with his punishment. I tell him to be quiet, and assist him with some hand over mouth smother. His struggles become more frantic as he gasps for air. It's so amusing to see those hands of his pressing against the latex and getting nowhere. I decide to really make him suffer, as I facesit on him and give him the pleasure of my silky pantyhose with a tight ass smothering on his face. He struggles desperately and is extremely hot inside the latex body bag. I ask him if he has learned his lesson and won't disobey me again. I don't bother listening to his response. I'm just going to make sure by leaving him in his bondage for another night. Perhaps then he'll understand what it means to serve Mistress ...

Name: Mistress Gaia - Bound & Left Squirming Overnight
Duration: 00:11:59
Size: 710 Mb