Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

You are such an addict for satin clothing aren't you? You cannot resist that silky, smooth and shiny fabric. Luckily I am your perfect cock tease, dressed in a full satin outfit, my gloved hands ready to drive you crazy with lust until I make you explode on them.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: GLOVE FETISH, CUMSHOTS, COCK TEASE, SILK & SATIN, SHINY CLOTHING
Keywords: glovemansion, glovesjob, pov handjob, mistress fetish liza, satin addict, seamed pantyhose, satin skirt, handjob with gloves, louboutin high heels, satin blouse, cum on gloves, satin gloves, spunk

Name: Fetish Liza - Satin Fetish Handjob
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:13:51
Size: 171 Mb

Deeleve

I see you have cleaned my shoes and washed all my pantyhoses, slave. Good, I have decided you deserve a little reward today. You may inhale the aroma of my well-worn nude nyloned feet and I am going to let you worship my perfect, shiny legs. I know how hard you get from watching your pantyhose queen. Stroke and wank yourself as I will allow you to CUM on my nyloned FEET.

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, JOI, HIGH HEELS, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Keywords: mistress fetish liza, joi, pantyhose queen, nude pantyhose, jerk off instruction, pantyhose worship, nylon slave, foot worship, pantyhose slave, nyloned feet, cum on nylons, shiny pantyhose, nylon goddess, cum on pantyhose, cecilia de raphael

Name: Fetish Liza - Reward For My Pantyhose Slave
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:11:32
Size: 297 Mb

Deeleve

There's been the few times step-mom has help encourage you to pound it off. It felt extremely strange each time. You've been going hard on yanking the past 2 months and feels like you've seen every free mature/step-mommy/taboo step-mommy clip online. It's like you're chasing the dragon here. Need that gooooood encouragement to really keep that tingle extra long and get it all out of your system. What could do it? step-mom's feet... That's what would do it! That bust will only happen just for step-mommy's feet!
That's what your twisted inner yank administrator needs. That filthy feeling! That odd step-mommy scent that smells wrong but so right! and her sweaty stinky stockings that you would suck the sweat out of!

Yeah that's soars high over all beat matt right now! A sniff will do wonders! Step-Mommy will help. You know she will!

You go visit her at work just as her shift ends to be sweet and see how her day went. And of course suggest/imply that you may need to get some step-mommy stinky feet jerk off encouragement!
Wow step-mommy is so nasty and fills your head with the most potent J.O.E. ever!

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING, FEET JOI, SOLES, TABOO, SMELL FETISH
Keywords: allura skye, joi, step-mommy fetish, step-mommy feet, sweaty pantyhose, interactive foot smelling, taboo foot joi, step-mommy's foot scent

Name: Allura Skye - Just for Step-Mommy's Feet - J.O.E Interactive Foot Smelling
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:07:55
Size: 468 Mb

Deeleve

Jayda walks into her office and removes her blazer. Shortly thereafter an angry older woman (her lovers wife) comes in and starts berating her and tying her up. She puts a huge open mouth ring gag in her mouth, and binds her elbows together. She is tied and gagged and hopes the madness will end there but the woman is not even close to being done yet. She removes Jayda’s scarf and wipes up the saliva from the open mouth gag and stuffs it into her mouth and wraps her head with black vetwrap before helping her to the floor and tightly hogtying her and wrapping microfoam around her head. She is left to struggle for a while before the woman brings in her helper, Dan. to They remove the stuffing gag so he can get a good look at her pretty face and then the open mouth gag is put back in before they take her away.

Tags: black pantyhose, borntobebound, elbow tie, elbows bound, female bondage, gagged, ring gag, tied, tight hogtie

Name: Jayda Blayze - She wiped the drool off with my scarf before she stuffed my mouth with it
Duration: 00:27:44
Size: 1.07 Gb

Deeleve

Sitting on an old chair, I tease you with my long legs and perfect feet. The suntan pantyhose is just sheer enough that you can see my soft soles and long toes through the material as I spread and point my toes. As you kneel under my feet, I tease you by bringing my pointed toes a breath away from your face and drawing them back away again. Watch my toes dance through the sheer nylon. Become entranced by the sexy movements of my graceful legs and feet in above you. Shot in 1080p

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, TOE FETISH, TOE POINTING, TOE SPREADING, POINTED TOES
Keywords: foot fetish, under foot, under feet, toes, toe point, toe pointing, pointed toes, point toes, toe spread, toe spreading, spread toes, pantyhose, pantyhose foot, pantyhose feet, pantyhose toes

Name: Misha Mystique – 5 Minutes under My Feet in Sheer Pantyhose
Duration: 00:05:03
Size: 424 Mb

Deeleve

I like to see the texture of bras well. Please refer to the attached image for your preferred camera angle.
For each bra, the allowable shooting time is 5-7 minutes, the beginning of the clip is 3-5 minutes.

Her makeup is natural, her lips are lined only in a brown pencil with gloss. The hair is straight, sometimes wrapped behind one ear (left).

Lady enters the room. She wears sexy clothes. Short skirt, white translucent shirt, black tights, thong, black bra (second) and high heels. She starts to undress, unbuttons her shirt, under it is a black lace bra, then she takes off her skirt, takes off her shirt. Now she only wears a bra, thong and high heels.

So there will be a black bra first, then a white bra, and then a black bra again.

She looks at herself in the mirror and starts caressing her breasts over her lacy bra. At this time, a camera is watching her. She's probably talking about how she loves wearing those lacy bras, how they fit snugly against her breasts, against her nipples. It's so exciting, they're so soft and lacy.

Then her husband enters the room and he returns home. He sees that she is already aroused by the fact that she caressed herself. He comes closer and touches her breasts over her bra, we hear a woman's soft moan. He likes what he sees. She notices that his cock in his pants has become hard. The angel pushes him onto the bed and climbs on top with a sly smile. She unzips his pants and takes out his already hard cock. She says some dirty words to tease him before letting him rub his cock on her lacy bra.
She takes his hand and puts it on her bra for him to touch it some more.
Cock rubs against her lacy bra. She holds his cock in her hand and rubs one breast, then the other, then between the breasts in this lacy bra. Don't stick your penis between your boobs, rub your penis over your bra. But it is not necessary to have this scene (between two breasts in a bra) for a long time, rather I prefer rubbing against a lacy bra with a face in the frame.
Angel then takes a bottle of oil and lubricates his hard cock and lubricates her bra very well. Rubs his cock against her lace bra again. After a while, she says that she has some more new lace bras that you haven't seen yet, and now she can put them on for you.
Show how you change bras, from black to white, and then from white to black.

Now she's wearing a white lace bra. She also caresses her breasts over her bra and talks dirty about her bra.
The camera is watching her.
The man approaches her, the angel kneels. Now the man is rubbing his cock against her lacy bra. She likes it, she starts to moan and sigh sometimes, she likes it, and she asks him if he likes this lacy bra like the previous one? Do you want me to oil this bra?
She oils up her white bra and the cock keeps rubbing against her bra. Here the Angel can speak dirty, for example:
After some wiping. Angel takes out another black bra again (WHICH YOU BOUGHT FOR CLIP) and puts it on, showing the process of putting it on.
Again he rubs his cock on her black lace bra without oil and with oil. He can also rub his cock between the straps of her bra, but not for long.

The first position will be on the bed, I think that in this position we can film how I rub his cock on my bra.
The second position will be near the bed, I will be on my knees or leaning on the bed, so the man can rub his cock on my bra.

We have not decided on the third position yet. Maybe when I'm in bed. That way he can rub his cock against my bra underneath. Do you have any suggestions?
I prefer the attachment angle from the picture the best, but you can decide, but please try to get your preferred angle.

I understand correctly that you want to see the friction of the penis on the bra from different sides. You mean the side of the bra, the front of the bra, the bottom of the bra?
Yes, I love the front side of bras and see how the members rub well against the lacy bra. Not inside a bra.

You want to see cum on a lace bra, right? But it depends on the position in which I will be. If I am on my knees, some of the sperm will splash on my chest, and some on my bra. If I lie on the bed, then the whole cumshot will be on the bra.

Final. Before he cums, (on first bra) Angel makes some dirty talk. Something like: “Do you like this fucking rubbing?”. "I want you to cum on my lacy bra." "Oops, my bra is dirty." "I love it when you cum all over my chest in those lacy bras!"

CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK:
Thank you and the clip was really awesome.

Category: SENSUAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: BRA FETISH, LOTION / OIL FETISH, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, CLEAVAGE, DIRTY TALK
Keywords: custom clip, 3 lace bras, angel, rubbing cock, black pantyhose, cums on bra, nylon, shoe fetish

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - Make My Lace Bra Dirty
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:29:21
Size: 6.18 Gb

Deeleve

Another day of extreme taboo. I want you try a little cum eating instructions today. I think I can push any man to try it at least once. I think every man SHOULD try this fetish. I have so many beautiful addicted cum eaters in my army and I want you to try it for me. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the jerk off instructions. I want to put you in full effort today and folly my directions completely. This is one of the situations you can commit to, or back out at the end and you’ll always wonder “what if I actually did it, what if I finally followed through. Don’t be that guy, just try some CEI and never be the same in the best ways again.

Name: Crystal Knight - 30 Day B-day 21
Duration: 00:13:55
Size: 991 Mb

Deeleve

Does all this cock turn you on? I’m not talking about threesomes, I’m talking about a desire and need to touch, taste, and possibly even fuck this cock. I have three big, hard dicks that you get to worship alongside my curves. As I describe it, tease you with it, and mind fuck you with my words, does this turn you on? Are you my little gay boy? Are you going to become my bi-sexual bitchboy? Only this test can tell you the answer to that. I know how delicious my body works so it's easy to get hard during this session no matter what. Be prepared, It’s going to make you question your sexuality and just how far you will go for me. If you aren’t questioning your sexuality by the end of this, well, then you didn’t watch this clip. Muahaha

Name: Crystal Knight - Does This Turn You On?
Duration: 00:11:59
Size: 846 Mb

Deeleve

There is so much pleasure to be found in the world of FinDom. Choose the right Goddess to serve and your life will change in so many ways, many for the better. I will make you feel things you’ve never experienced before. I show you what infatuation and obsession can do to a man. As I fill you with lust and desire, your urges to spend get more intense. It’s not just about clicking send over and over again and being told to fuck off. That’s fun for some, but not what you truly want. You want a Goddess that seduces your mind, making money have absolutely no value unless it is used on Me. You want the euphoria of being completely addicted and willing to do anything I desire. You want to be my favorite and FinDom is the only way to my heart. This body was built for sin. My sex life could be full of hot guys whenever I want, but that’s not what I enjoy. FinDom is my kink and I can’t help but want to pleasure my body when big tributes flood my inbox. There is a certain paradise to be found in FemDom that can only be achieved through FinDom, listen to my words and slip into subspace. You’re going to give Me every pleasure I want today and spend like the good boy you are. Get ready, enter findom euphoria now.

Name: Crystal Knight - FinDom Euphoria
Duration: 00:15:06
Size: 1.04 Gb

Deeleve

Arriving home from a party with your date, you had a few to much drinks, so you are a bit dr unk, you’re date is helping you and you barely made it to the couch. Once on the couch, you will tell you’re date that your feet are ling you, he will offer a foot massage and after a while, the foot massage will turn you on, and you will start fooling around with your date. He will kiss every inch of your body, lips, neck, breast, hands, legs and special attention to your feet.

When kissing and licking your feet and toes he realises that you has pas sed out, he will try to wake you up but you are so out that it will be impossible. He decides to have a little fun with your body, he will play with your head, mouth, arms, legs and again special attention with your feet, then he will undress you, carry to your bed and make you give him a foot job. He will cum on your feet, when he is done he will leave. You are wearing a party dress, high hells, fully fashioned tan stockings, black underwear and garters, maroon finger a toe nails, heavy makeup and intense red lips painted.

CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK:

I`m very pleased with the clip, once again you make perfect……….. you know it is not the first time I order a custom clip and certailly it will not be the last…….good job and thanks a lot.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: SOLE FUCKING, FOOT FETISH, POV FOOT WORSHIP, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Keywords: custom clip, red lips, cumshoot, cum on nylon feet, fashioned stockings, foot job, toe fetish, soles, play, foot massage, lipstick fetish, bare foot

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - 470 If You Stay
Duration: 00:22:31
Size: 1.55 Gb

Deeleve

I saw your clips, it's done very qualitatively and hotly. I would like to know the conditions for custom clips. Hi. Thanks for the quick response. The clip will contain two parts, a sex scene and a footjob scene. You are late for work/study/important meeting, your husband to pester you/caress you/touch you.

The first scene. You wear satin shirt, short black skirt, tan tights, black heels. You're going to a meeting, you put yourself in order. At this time, your husband comes and starts touching you ass/feet/tits, and seducing you. You resist, you are late and at the same time you want to continue. He pulls down your skirt and pantyhose. He defeats you and you have sex with creampie at the end.

The second scene. You wear black sexy underwear, black 8 den stockings, shoe. You're going to work / meeting, you're late, you're in a hurry. Your husband comes excited and starts to seducing at you. You decide to postpone your important meeting and call to warn about it, at this time you tease the cock with your tongue and lips. Your husband caress and touch your nylon legs, you understand what he wants, he loves your nylon legs, from this he becomes crazy and does not control himself. You let him take off your shoes and you give him some footjob with the completion on your nylon sexy legs.

CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK:

That's an amazing clip, you look gorgeous and made it such a sexy clip. Thank you for doing my fantasy!

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: CREAMPIE, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FUCKING, LINGERIE, HANDJOBS
Keywords: custom clip, double cum, nyloned legs, tan pantyhose, silk&satin, black stockings, cock tease

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - You can't wait anymore
Duration: 00:19:24
Size: 1.13 Gb

Deeleve

Wonder Woman prisoner in house of sex , and she love sex , she make a blowjob in cage , she get out for use her nylon legs on the dick , he fuck her hard until he cum on her nylon legs

Categories: Blow Jobs, Legs, Pantyhose, Superheroines, Tights Fetish, Wonder Woman, Super hero, Superheroines

Name: Wonder Woman gets fucked in tan shiny pantyhose
Duration: 00:20:17
Size: 918 Mb

Deeleve

Princess Aurora, looking stunning in her bright red leotard, is running a training school for errant sissies, whose Mistresses send them for extra physical training. She starts by testing sissy Sharon's flexibility, as is it very important for them to excel in this area, to allow their Mistresses to put them in extreme bondage positions. Princess has many excellent tools and contraptions to improve their suppleness and runs through the different devices and positions, making sure the crop is brought out to aid in the encouragement of compliance. Finally, the new charge is left in a predicament bondage to check how well the training has succeeded, Aurora very impressed by the progress made.

Name: Bound Maid Sharon, Princess Aurora - Bondage Flexibility Class Complete Movie
Duration: 00:18:47
Size: 1.14 Gb