Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

This could be the position you have been waiting for, well worth the interview with Satine! Let this pantyhosed office slut take her time seeig if you have what it takes on those quiet days in the office with not much to do but her! Yes, it's very clear she wants raunchy deshtop action as she strips and rips her pantyhose of to expose her sex, office satisfaction!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, POV, NHLP, Black Pantyhose, Nylons, High Heels, Satine Spark, Tease, Teasing, Masturbation, Medium Tits, Ripped

Name: Satine Spark - Are You The Man?
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:12:23
Size: 1.04 Gb

Deeleve

Looking deliciously shapely in her minidress and sheer black pantyhose Roxy is ready for a night on the town, except one detail! She has snagged her lovely tights! What to do she wonders, and the only fun answer is to go ahead and have some kinky nylon ripping fun with them and frig herself off in the excitement of it all. So come and join her, a horny release!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, NHLP, Roxy Mendez, Pantyhose, Nylons, Ass, Brunette, High Heels, Tease, Dildo, JOI, Masturbation, Jerk Off Instruction

Name: Roxy Mendez - A Bit Of A Snag
Duration: 00:14:46
Size: 1.15 Gb

Deeleve

Here comes stylish Chloe in shiny little mini skirt and skimpy sweater feeling ever so designer, in fact her sky high shoes are very posh. Two layers of nylon is the standout feature in this episode, and it's making her feel so special and extra sexy! Once she's feeling sexy you know where this goes, especially as she has a kinky toy at hand, so rip goes the gusset in goes the toy!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, POV, NHLP, Chloe Toy, Pantyhose, Nylons, High Heels, Babe, Blonde, Tease, Blond Hair, Miniskirt, Designer Heels, Garter Belt, Layering, Lounge

Name: Chloe Toy - Doubling Up!
Duration: 00:14:08
Size: 1.10 Gb

Deeleve

Sexy Dominica, a tall and slender tattooed blonde from Belarus, walks into her bedroom. She is wearing a sleeveless black leotard over large-mesh red fishnet pantyhose, and a pair of red suede spike-heeled pumps. She sits on the floor and removes one shoe then rubs the sole against her body, playing it toe-first against her crotch before stroking herself with the heel. She sets it aside, removes her other shoe and gives it the same treatment. She has three more pairs of heels lined up to play with and runs her French-tip manicure over them. Turned on, she begins to finger her pussy through the crotch of her leotard, then peels it off and tosses it aside. She rips a hole in her pantyhose, directly over her juicing, shaved pussy and slips a finger inside. Her other hand cups and caresses her small breasts, and she tastes herself off of her fingertips. She continues to masturbate, sighing and moaning as her pleasure builds and, with two fingers inside, she slows down for a while, not wanting to cum too quickly. She throws her head back, eyes closed in bliss as she sprawls on the floor, then she gazes down at her pussy as she plays with it. Next, she lies on her side and reaches back, grabbing a cream-colored peep-toe pump as she continues to pleasure herself. She bites her lip and rolls onto her belly, ass cheeks quivering as she frigs herself hard from behind. Her cries get louder and at last she cums, licking and nuzzling her shoes as she relishes the afterglow...

Name: Dominica - Shoe Addiction
Duration: 00:10:46
Size: 388 Mb

Deeleve

Location: British / UK. This is a custom, the 3rd installment of the series where I, a young goddess in her prime, humiliate and degrade your old bitch mother whilst you watch. With a go pro to her head, watch as i make her eat creampie out of my sloppy used pussy, make her worship my sweaty nylon feet with her tongue, and even bash her around a bit! She is my slave, my property, I rent her mouth out on the streets , that wrinkly old expired bitch is mine to exploit and there is nothing you can do about it. Just watch and squirm as your darling mother gets dominated by the mean goddess.

Name: Brianna_XO - Young Goddess Humiliates Old Bitch Mom
Duration: 00:15:27
Size: 921 Mb

Deeleve

Son checks in with Mom when she get's home late about where she was and he then accuses her of being more than his football Team's 'Team Mom'. She denies it at first but, then admits it. Son says he won't tell Dad but she has to be only his cum slut now. She declines at first but, then submits to his wishes. He shows her his big dick and she sucks in and then he comes in her. She is worried about pregnancy and they agree if she gets pregnant, they will pretend it's Dad's baby

Name: Paintedrose - Mom Is Sons Cum Whore
Duration: 00:20:03
Size: 1.29 Gb

Deeleve

The video starts with some nylon tease. During the first 3 minutes I show you my nylon covered booty, feet and pussy, touching myself all over. After I grab a mini Hitachi and press it to my clit with the pantyhose on still. Till the end of the video there is the same full view and I just keep on playing with clit till I cum hard. A short close up view in the end to show you how wet I am.

Name: Mylene - Easter Bunny pantyhose worship & orgasm
Duration: 00:14:24
Size: 645 Mb

Deeleve

Imagine you're into bondage and submission, you're curious about it. So you wander into a bookstore and discretely find your way to their small bondage section. A girl approaches you, a beautiful girl, and she notices what you're looking at. That girl is Mandy Marx and she is delighted to find a man in the bondage section by himself. Easy prey. Your dream come true. She asks you some seemingly innocent questions which you readily answer, not knowing what's in store for you...
Funny that I found you in this section of the bookstore, this small section with books about bondage. Tell me more about you, like where you work and what you do. I'm so curious! Who's your boss at that company? You're looking so new to this, my little lost boy. Have you seen a chain like this before? I like using these to chain boys up. Personally I don't go anywhere without it. Why don't you tell me a bit more? Do you have a girlfriend or wife? Or is there someone else who shouldn't know you're here right now? Well I want their name, phone number and email or I will out you. I mean you have already told me a few personal pieces of information already. But really if you don't tell me I'll just get bored and walk away. And you don't want that do you? This is too intriguing to pass up.
Well I'm just going to call you my little newbie. Follow me, I have a place we can go to. We're going to practice what you wanted to learn in those books. I'm going to be your Mistress and you're going to be my slave. And now I'm going to attach you to my chain. Now get down on all fours, I'm going to lead you around by my chain. I'm going to have you eating out of the palm of my hand. I'm going to show you that you're a little helpless slave and I'm your Mistress. And if you change your mind, which you won't, I've got a lot of information, so I don't think you'll take any chance of me getting bored.
You don't want me getting rid of you or filling my time with another slave. No, you have that thing that every other slave has in his brain. You just want to serve. Now crawl to me on your knees. Kiss my foot. Kiss them both. There's so much I can do to you as your Mistress with you on the end of my leash. I could make you stroke your cock for me, I could make you watch videos of me, I could make you spend lots of money. I could make you do all those things that I bet you want to do anyway. Don't you? You see if you aren't absolutely eager to please, I could out you. Or I could just stop responding all together. Because a slave craves being a slave. That's how you got here.
You didn't get to the part of that bookstore by accident. You didn't get on your knees by accident. You don't end up collared by accident. Say it, 'I wasn't collared by accident.' 'I crave discipline.' 'I'm owned by Mandy Marx.' You want this, you want it so bad, but you have to earn it. Collared for Mandy. Stroking for Mandy. Are you more submissive than you've ever been with me? Down on your hands and knees are you more submissive than you've ever been? That's because I make you that way. You crave submission from me. You need it.
Or there's the fear of the alternative. And you wouldn't want that. I know so much about you. A girl as pretty and powerful as me has a lot of options. You wouldn't want me to leave you and forget about you, that really would be so much worse than me outing you. The ultimate punishment. Ignoring you would be so much worse than me doing the thing that I collected all that information for. I don't need to use them because you want it so the fear of me leaving you is worse than being blackmailed-fantasy. You need this, you crave it. There's something inside of you that makes you want to go deeper...

Name: Mandy Marx - Which Is Worse Being Blackmailed Fantasy Or Being Forgotten About
Duration: 00:10:38
Size: 782 Mb

Deeleve

Your mistress is here to train you. . My shoes make you so much weak. My legs making you so hard. My heels making your balls full of cum. Come closer and clean my heel. You are doing it good so I am letting you to jerk your horrible small dick. Suck on my heel and jerk it. I have one rule for you. When you will cum on my shoes, you need to lick and eat all of your sperm. I think you can handle.

Category: CEI
Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, FEMDOM POV
Keywords: joi, pantyhose, nylon, shoes

Name: Kira Star - 4K Lick Your Cum From My Shoes
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:10:56
Size: 1.96 Gb

Deeleve

Just admit it, your addict little brain cannot even function properly without feet in your face. Yes, you will do anything to get your SATISFACTION. Wouldn’t you? You must be already throbbing by the thought of sniffing my sweaty feet wrapped in those nylon. Mmmmm…you cannot get enough of my smell. Oh…I love when you follow my orders, when you behave exactly as I want you to. So, open your mouth as WIDE as you can and take my foot right inside of it. Yes…that’s right. You are loving how my foot tastes like. Don’t you? Touch it, lick it, suck it….just the way I like! You just love when I tease you with my DIVINE FEET in those black sexy nylons. It makes you go wild. Doesn’t it? Oh…you must be so thankful to worship me!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Felicia Fetish, Foot Fetish, Foot Smelling, 100% Nylon Stockings, Domination, Feet Licking, Foot Worship, Footworship, Foot Licking, Footlicking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Mistress, Nylon Soles, Shiny, Sweaty Feet

Name: Felicia Fetish - Divine Feet in Sexy Nylon
Duration: 00:09:53
Size: 1.22 Gb

Deeleve

Unreleased. Never before seen footage from Carlin’s most recent visit. This boy is like a puppy with a brand-new shoe. Carlin has him licking and cleaning every inch of it before he gets to worship her feet. What a good boy.

Name: Mistress Carlin - The Boot Licking Game
Duration: 00:17:17
Size: 538 Mb

Deeleve

For the Outfit I was thinking something along the lines of a / secretary; Blouse (Maybe some cleavage), Tight Skirt, Black Fully Fashioned Stockings and Platform Heels. Make-Up is up to you.

The Clip would basically start right at the start of our session - You'd be very forward and strict and tell me that you finally know why my focus at work keeps lacking - Because I seem to be distracted all
the time with all those woman legs in Stockings and High Heels. You have found the absolute best way to get this distraction "out of my system", but that will require a life long therapy session - with you being my and no chance of changing (Because secretly you too like the whole idea of having a client who has one purpose - to spray your stockings, especially the tops, with cum).

So without dragging this long out with an explanation as of why I am like this, we jump directly to the cure - you tell me to take my cock out and to start wanking it.
The rest of the dialogue is up to you - giving me instructions, maybe even give me some fake countdowns, because you want me to build up a big load for your stockings, lots of edging - because the cumshot must really change the colour of your stockings from black to white (not in reality ofcourse)
The "ending" countdown will be really strict and all of the sudden - Because this will show that I am truly devoted to legs in stockings and high heels.

I'd really like if the focus is your legs and heels (please have them visible all the time while on camera) and I especially like crossed legs / leg crossing, stretching; I'm sure you know what I mean. At the start your stocking tops should be barely visible - but you quickly put your skirt up so I can fully see them. Also, lots of "Jerk-Off" Motions with your hands (Like you did in a recent clip of yours) - I love that!

CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK:

The outfit was just as I imagined! Absolutely fantastic. And your legs in stockings.. holy damn!
Camera angles were top! Altho, to be honest, I wasn't to much of a fan of having "another "cock in the view. But to be honest it didn't bother me too much - your legs are enough distracting.
The Instruction was on point - I really liked how you've blend in your thoughts as well!
The cumshot was amazing! Just like I wanted.

All in all an awesome clip!
Thank you very much - and thanks to your partner too - that was surely not the last therapy session!

I hope you enjoyed filming it.
And to be honest I already want a continuation of this session..

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: COCK TEASE, POV, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, HIGH HEELS, CUM COUNTDOWN
Keywords: custom clip, sexy, double cumshoot, joi, cleavage, lipstick fetish, office clothes, red lips, beautiful woman, angel the dreamgirl

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - 492 A Life Long Therapy Session
Duration: 00:16:46
Size: 1.06 Gb