Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

Ashlynn has snuck in her boyfreind to fuck her. Ashylnn's BF has a pantyhose fetish so Ashlynn wears a nice well worn pair. Ashlynn's BF rips the crotch open and begins to hump her like a mad man. Ashlynn gets annoyed by his selfishness and begins to get bored and look around the room. Ashlynn sees her step brother in the corner of room with his eyes on her feet. Ashlynn gets turned on by this and signals to him to be quites as she wiggles her sole in his face as she continues to get fucked. Ashlynn's BF suddenly lets out a huge moan as he cum in her. Ashlynn's BF only cares about him self and selfishly rolls over and begins to snore. Ashlynn is pissed but knows she can continue to have fun. Ashlyn motions for her step-brother to come next to her on the ground. Ashlynn whispers to her stepborther to be quiet and she is going to let him cum from her pantyhose feet as her BF rests. Ashlynn quietly strokes his cock and makes her step brother blow a huge load form her soles. Ashlynn shows off her cummy soles as she smirks at her unaware BF.

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Brunette, POV, PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, Cumshot, Footjob, Voyeur, Handjob

Name: Ashlynn Taylor - Caught Staring At Stepsisters Feet While Having Sex With Boyfriend Footjob
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:09:18
Size: 918 Mb

Deeleve

Really shiny. Really firm. You won't make it to the end following my instructions. You're not strong enough. You're not in good enough discipline. Wanna try? Just 15 minutes. With a reward if you last, perhaps? And I'll laugh at you, if you fail. Ha ha, either way, lust after your 80s goddess in this special clip.

Name: Emerald Erotica - Aerobics w Emerald
Duration: 00:16:03
Size: 496 Mb

Deeleve

Dressed in leather, tied to the cross and it's been ages since his last release...now is as desperate as I want him to be. Now it is the perfect time to TEASE him with my leatherclad ass, you fill up his lungs with my LEATHER AROMA, to make his cock drip in precum, to make him EDGE and bring him on the brink of spunk explosion...But I will decide when he gets MILKED on to my LEATHER SKIRT.

Name: Fetish Liza - Leather Slave Milked on the Cross Part 1
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:07:23
Size: 189 Mb

Deeleve

I want to this slave's nipples, I know they are very sensitive and it will make him suffer a lot. Still, he will take the pain because I, his Goddess and Owner, like to inflict it. However, to silence his screams I shall muffle his face under the weight of My big round ass. The slave's continual squirming and wiggling like a worm beneath My boots is extremely annoying, and ultimately only making Me want to hurt him more. he must learn to appreciate the honor of enduring this torment from Me, and understand that I will simply toss him aside if he can't learn to be silent and accept My nails digging into his tender flesh. Clearly there is only one way he can sexually satisfy Me, his Goddess - by accepting pain.

This clip is a part of a private play session and was filmed with a phone on a tripod using no additional lighting.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FACE SITTING, FINGER NAIL FETISH, NIPPLE PLAY, ASS SMOTHERING, FEMDOM
Keywords: nylon, pantyhose

Name: Mistress Ezada Sinn - Silenced Under My Ass
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:10:42
Size: 485 Mb

Deeleve

What better way to start your day than with a beautiful, erotic, pantyhose tease? Look at my beautiful feet. Listen to the sound of my legs rubbing against each other. Do you want to run your hands over these sheer pantyhose legs? These gorgeous legs were made for hosiery. And this delicious ass — right in your face! Can you imagine my feet caressing your dick? Go ahead and stroke your cock as you watch my feet stroke this dildo. That’s it. Empty those balls!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Sophia Smith, Footjob, Tease And Denial, Cocktease, Jerkoff Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Pantyhose Footjobs, Stockings, Dildo Footjob, Dirty Talk, Nylon Feet, Tights

Name: Sophia Smith - Tights Tease and Footjob Queen
Duration: 00:16:48
Size: 1.22 Gb

Deeleve

Hi honey. Sorry I’m so jealous all the time… I just need to see closure from ur relationship with ur ex. That’s why ur tied up…
That’s why I invited ur ex over to beat ur balls… I just really needed to see it for myself. Oh and her new boyfriend is coming too, hope that’s ok… although I guess u are tied up so who are u to argue if they both wanna see u cry for a few hours.
I just love the idea that ur Ex hates you so much that she’d take ur nuts and have her man knock me up… ohhh that’s so hot… I’d know she’s over u for sure, darling…
If you’d go thru all that for me, I know We’d be together forever… at least as a maid or house bitch or something… mmm yea… you’d be humiliated every time you dusted the jar holding ur nuts… while listens to me get fucked in the next room… uh uh uh so hot right?

Name: Charlotte Stokely - Nutted Cuckold Sico
Duration: 00:07:10
Size: 272 Mb

Deeleve

...Alba looks up at the man’s face and pleads with her eyes as she slowly places her hands behind her back.
The man cinches them together with the rope and ties them tightly. He grabs another rope from her lap and starts tying her above her elbows and around her chest. The man moved to stand in front of her as she looked down at her feet. He tossed a couple of ropes into her lap and then put her knees together and wound more rope around them just above her knees before violently cinching the knot between her legs.
He grabbed another rope from her lap and then cinched her ankles together as well. Alba drifts from fear to anger at her situation. Things are now very uncomfortable and all she wants is for the man to leave. The ropes are very tight and restricting which causes her to squirm in the chair and nervously dig her toes into the floor.
Alba watches the man as he walks over to the dresser and pulls out some pantyhose and a sock. He ties a knot in the middle of the pantyhose, around the knee area, and then walks back over to her. Alba’s eyes are fixed on the man’s hands.
The man reaches up and grabs Alba under the chin and squeezes her face. His thumb and fingers clamp her face like a vice pressing her cheeks between her teeth opening her mouth.
Alba jerks and makes choking sounds as the man crams the knot in the pantyhose between her teeth. He tugs the ends back behind her head and cinches it as tight as he can.
The pantyhose dig into her cheeks and her focus is now consumed with the mass of material filling her mouth...

Tags: alba zevon, pantyhose, rope bondage, home invasion, chairtie, on screen tying, mouth stuffing gag, crying

Name: Alba - What The Intruder DID
Duration: 00:27:47
Size: 850 Mb

Deeleve

What I learned today 1. that I squeeze too hard too soon 2. that I like to make fun of pathetic attempts to tap out, because I assume you don't really want out of that vice back there.

Here's an escape challenge that I really give you no chance to. I guess my philosophy is to squeeze the life out of you early, ensure a win, then entertain myself.

Name: Mandy Marx - Savage Barbie
Duration: 00:11:43
Size: 748 Mb

Deeleve

It's an exciting day for cute blonde Lucy K. She has acquired a pair of vintage nylon pantyhose, and she's in her bedroom indulging in this new-found fetish. Her hair is worn loose and her eye makeup is striking, teamed with pale lips. Her hands - elegant but unmanicured - explore her slim curves through the sheer, tan-colored fabric, gliding up her legs to the reinforced panty-crotch. Topless, revealing small, subtle tattoos, she caresses her natural breasts, as the camera moves slowly down to her feet, taking in every gorgeous detail. Next, her fingertips trace the dark seam from her waistband to her shaved pussy, finally slipping inside to tease her slit. Moaning, she becomes more turned on and, careful to avoid snagging her precious pantyhose, she gently eases them down to her knees so she can play with her juiced-up pussy unrestrained. She licks her fingertips, tasting her juices, then continues to masturbate, grinding them against her slit. Next, she removes her nylons completely and, thighs splayed wide, writhes on the bed, ass rocking and bucking as her fingers probe deep. Her palm flutters against her clit and her sighs become whimpers as she brings herself to an intense orgasm. Even as it dies away, she continues to frig her snatch, until she is completely spent. Eventually, she drifts off, hands gently caressing her breasts...

Name: Lucy K - My First Nylons 2
Duration: 00:12:46
Size: 457 Mb

Deeleve

Nylon here, Nylon there, Nylon everywhere! See Model Lurina as hot Nylon queen, teasing herself on the bed. She wear black fuilly fashioned nylons over black pantyhose, some Nylon gloves and a nylon skirt. So what can greater for a fan of the fine legware than that?! See her sexy long legs when she undress the stockings and show you her soft soles. She move like a hot sexy snake in front of you to make you horny. A must have for nylon fans and freaks!

Name: Lurina - Nylon queen on a bed
Duration: 00:10:25
Size: 491 Mb

Deeleve

Goddess Leyla enters the room having her devoted footslave kneeling on the floor waiting for his Mistress. She allows him to kiss her sexy Italian leather stilettos before she takes seat on the couch. Goddess Leyla orders him to take off her elegant shoes because she wants him to worship her nylon covered high arched feet while she is watching TV. Goddess Leyla enjoys a lot having her slave crawling on his knees kissing and licking her toes and the soles sucking her feet deep as he can. Goddess Leyla gives him not much attention while watching a nice movie. Meanwhile she enjoys being worshipped like the Goddess she is! Watch this great nylon foot worship clip with nice close ups and POV scenes. German language with English subtitles! 1920x1080 MP4.

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, ARROGANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, NYLON
Keywords: leyla, fussherrin, fussdomina, foot mistress, fusssklave, gagging, foot lick, foot sucking, toes licking, zehen lecken, fuesse lecken, adoration, foot adoration, toes sucking, foot domination

Name: Foot Goddess Leyla - Mistress Nylon Feet Worship
Duration: 00:09:37
Size: 419 Mb