Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

Video released 08-10-2022

The sorority girls are going to a Beta Male Competition. Looks like Eve needs to start training her beta. Of course she makes him wear a pink collar and leash. It brings out the pathetic in him! LOL How embarrassing. She guides him back and forth through the room and even makes him bark! She really wants to win so he better start learning. There is still so much work to do. He licks her feet. This is what he was made for. To be a humiliated beta forever.

Name: Eve - Leash Training Humiliation 4k
Format: mp4
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:09:30
Size: 1.12 Gb

Deeleve

Its all gets very painful for this human doormat as myself and the ruthless Gynarchy Goddess Serena turn him into a pincushion! With some of our sharpest footwear we showcase our trampling talents and leave him groaning helplessly beneath our heels! His tiny cock is no match for our soles as we flatten his shrimp dick and suffoca8e him with our asses!

Name: Ruby Onyx - The Trampling Duo!
Resolution: 2560x1440
Duration: 00:11:57
Size: 867 Mb

Deeleve

Your bitch of a boss barges in to give you an earful, but you can't help noticing how hot she looks when she's mad. You slip into a day dream fantasizing about what you'd do to her, and how much she loves it.

Category: POV, Kink, Brat Girls, Facials, Pantyhose

Name: Pink Drip - Bitchy Boss Day Dream
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:10:57
Size: 426 Mb

Deeleve

Part 1
Busty Cinthia is the gold-digging girlfriend of an older man from a rich family. When his step-father passes away and only leaves him a watch, she is pissed off. "I was smart to withhold sex for our entire engagement, or I would have got nothing for it," she exclaims. Her frustrated fiancé wastes no time using the watch to take over her mind, as a way to finally get at her body.

He orders her to strip down to her pantyhose and then commands her to play with her big boobies. Then he starts playing with them. For their whole engagement he never got to see them! Now he finally gets to touch them. Then he moves to her lower body and fondles her ass through her black pantyhose. He rubs her pussy too, also through the hose. Once it's nice and wet, it's time for... Part 2. Stay tuned.

Romanian beauty Cinthia Doll has perfectly firm, yet bouncy and squishy large breasts. And her tired "yes masters" are like lullabies.

Part 2
Gold digging Cinthia and her large, Lucious breasts are now under the control of her fiancé Steve thanks to the family heirloom he inherited from his late step-father, a swinging silver pocket watch. Cinthia had been withholding sex throughout their engagement.

Steve commands her to suck his dick. Once he is hard he titty fucks her. He directs her to get her pussy wet by rubbing it with one hand and squeezing her breasts with the other. Then he orders her to mount him, watching her boobs bouncing up and down while she rides his cock. He finishes by spraying an ample load of "liquid gold" all over her ample bosoms. To finish, he instructs her to lick it off her breasts. What a great way to consummate a long engagement.

Romanian wonder Cinthia Doll stars.

Name: Cinthia Doll - The Heirloom
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:38:19
Size: 1.44 Gb

Deeleve

I like virgins, and I like it when they stay that way. Some losers - miraculously - have had the opportunity to have sex with a real woman at some point in their lives, or actively have a woman in their lives that allows them to have sex regularly. They too are addicted to Me, but they have this thing called hope. Hope that someday, they will be able to break free from the chains of Femdom and live out a life of normalcy and vanilla sex. You? You have no idea what sex feels like, and I encourage you to keep this your reality. You've made it this far without pussy, and it's because remaining a virgin forever is your destiny. You're a virgin at this point in your life for a reason: nobody wants your filthy sperm, and you just weren't cut out for procreation. This is your sex life: alone and stroking to Me, every single night. Worshipping Me is better than having sex with any woman desperate enough to fuck scum like yourself. Deepening your addiction to Me is far more fulfilling than any sex you could have with a lonely, ugly girl, or any beautiful woman you pay that would consider you the worst client of your life. As I said, I like virgins. You're easier to control, you're easier to manipulate, because stroking to Me is the best thing that has ever happened to you. Keep it this way. You and I will both be very happy, and after all - isn't my happiness the most important thing?

Tags: Pantyhose, Nylon, Goddess Worship, Femdom Pov, Humiliation, Sexual Rejection

Name: Princess Miki - Permanent Virgin Loser
Duration: 00:09:08
Size: 333 Mb

Deeleve

Cathy is cute ballet dancer with sexy size 8US (38EU) feet. She stands 5'6'' (168 cm) and weighs 126 lbs (57 kg). Cathy is sitting on a sofa and showing her beautiful feet in the nude pantyhose. (Full HD 1920x1080).

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: pantyhose/stockings, foot play, soles

Name: Cathy - Pantyhose teasing
Duration: 00:08:36
Size: 370 Mb

Deeleve

Tecla looks so hot in her Queen of Hearts costume featuring a red and black dress with heart print details, black pantyhose and red and black pointed toe pumps. Her little toes with red-painted toenails look even sexier through the thin fabric of her classy pantyhose. Enjoy Tecla massaging her soles and toes for you, pointing and curling her toes, resting her feet on a little table and playing cards.

Name: Cosplayfeet - Stunning Tecla In Queen Of Hearts Costume
Duration: 00:04:52
Size: 153 Mb

Deeleve

THEY ARE THE MEAN BITCHES AND THEY RULE THIS SCHOOL! HERE AT MEAN BITCH ACADEMY, EVERY NERD, DORK, AND DWEEB WILL GET BULLIED INCESSANTLY. THEY ARE BIG, BUFF, BEAUTIFUL, AND CRUEL..SO WHATEVER THEY SAY GOES. WHOEVER THEY FEEL LIKE PICKING ON WILL SUFFER THE WRATH OF THEIR TAUNTING, TEASING AND HUMILIATION. BRUNETTE BOMBSHELL BRANDIMAE IS THE MUSCULAR MONARCH WHO WILL STRONG ARM ANY PUNK INTO SUBMISSION. BLONDE LUSCIOUS BABE SYDNEY THUNDER IS THE ULTRA TOUGH ANTAGONIZER WHO IS ROWDY AND ROUGH. TOGETHER THEY ARE A TEAM OF BRATTY BULLDOZERS WHO GET WHATEVER THEY WANT. THESE TWO MEAN BITCHES DRESS INAPPROPRIATELY BECAUSE THEY CAN, EVEN THE TEACHERS, COACHES AND PRINCIPAL ARE SCARED OF THEIR VENGEANCE. THESE DIVAS NEVER GO TO CLASS, NEVER DO HOMEWORK AND WILL SHOVE ANYONE IN A LOCKER..IF THEY CROSS THEIR PATH. THIS POOR NERD WAS SPENDING HIS FREE CLASS CATCHING UP ON CLASS WORK SO BRANDIMAE AND SYDNEY HAD AN ITCHING TO HARASS AND INTIMIDATE HIM. THESE TWO MENACES SHOVE GUM IN HIS EAR, STEAL HIS GLASSES, CRUMBLE UP HIS HOMEWORK AND EXPOSE THEIR TITS, ASSES AND PUSSIES. APPALLED AND TERRIFIED THIS DORK IS ALMOST IN TEARS AS THESE GIRLS SHOVE HIS FACE IN THEIR PUSSIES MAKING HIM SELL THE SCENT OF A WOMAN. THEY MOCK HIS VIRGINITY AND MAKE FUN OF HIS STEP-MOTHER. BRANDIMAE STEALS HIS GLASSES LEAVING HIM BLIND; SYDNEY GRABS HIS COCK AND EVENTUALLY SQUEEZES HIS HEAD LIKE A MELON. AS THEY CONTINUE TO RIDICULE HIM, THEY STRIP HIM DOWN NAKED MOCKING HIM HORRIBLY, HIM TO STROKE HIS OWN COCK, LAUGHING EVEN HARDER AS THEY KNOW THE BELL IS GOING TO RING SHORTLY. THESE TWO BITCHES TAKE BULLYING TO A NEW EXTREME. THIS DWEEB IS LEFT NAKED, HUMILIATED AND SEXUALLY TRAUMATIZED. AS THEY WALK OUT WITH HIS CLOTHING, THEY ALL KNOW THAT ONCE CLASS BEGINS AND HE IS FOUND NAKED ON THE TEACHER'S DESK...THIS PUNY CAD IS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE EXPELLED FROM SCHOOL. WHEN THESE TWO DEMAND THEIR HOMEWORK TO BE DONE, THOSE INFERIOR BETTER DO WHAT THESE BITCHES TELL THEM TOO....WONDER HOW TEACHER WILL LIKE A VIRGIN COCK ON HER DESK INSTEAD OF AN APPLE!

Category: MUSCULAR WOMEN
Related Categories: FEMALE SUPREMACY, BIG BUTTS, FEMDOM, BRAT GIRLS, SCISSORHOLD.
Keywords: female supremacy, fishnets, upskirt

Name: MEAN BITCH ACADEMY - WHERE NERDS AND DORKS GET BULLIED!
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:17:20
Size: 904 Mb

Deeleve

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR FUCKING MIND. This is an intense taboo corruption transformation fantasy where your sister becomes deeply addicted to you and tries to figure out how to trick you into fucking her...but everything Isn't What It Seems. Featuring first tittyfucking boy/girl scene, blow job with dick, virtual cowgirl riding - I dropped into intense mindblank space here, you'll be able to tell, I'm losing my mind - that dick too good! There's toe sucking, heels fetish, pantyhose ripping fetish, 3 outfit changes, titty groping, fingering, nasty taboo roleplay, and REAL FUCKING CREAMPIE!!!!! PART 2 DROPPING THIS WEEK!!!!! This vid was the work of 4 other sponsors and myself - each sponsor would submit one idea and then I combined all the ideas into a mega taboo roleplay video (I hadn't set out for it to be boy/girl but I couldn't help myself when I put all the material together). The first idea was using a mind break catalyst (like a magic potion), the second idea was wearing heels and doing something sexual in the room with someone else (you'll see this in part two), the third idea was using the zentai mask to trick my brother into fucking me and some backstory behind that, and the fourth was pantyhose ripping and toe sucking. I hope you enjoy this epic storyline! I can't wait to drop PART 2!

Name: Little Puck - SISTERs MINDFUCK CORRUPTION PT 1
Duration: 00:29:02
Size: 3.46 Gb

Deeleve

(60 fps) Hey pantyhose lover. Do you want to see what's tucked in to these cute ankle boots? Will jerkoff for Me if I show you. I love draining all of your cum. I know you will give it all to Me. Pantyhose feet are your weakness. your dick gets hard the moment that you even think of poantyhose feet. Today I'll provide the nylon foot tease and jerkoff instructions. you take care of the stroking and provide a massive load of cum for Me. I want you to completely soak My perfect pantyhosed feet in all of your sticky jizz.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FEET JOI, SOLES, MILF, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Keywords: soles joi, pantyhose tease, ankle boots, pantyhose feet joi, milf feet joi pov, milf soles joi, joi for nylon feet, soles tease, cum encouragement, milf feet, mature feet, milf legs, eroticnikki, erotic nikki, nikki ashton

Name: Erotic Nikki - Jizz For My Pantyhose Feet
Duration: 00:11:04
Size: 967 Mb

Deeleve

Bratty Step-Daughter Sadie knows her Step Father is sexually frustrated. Her mom is never home and Sadie knows that she has been out fucking as many other men as she can.

One other thing Sadie knows is that she can take advantage of the situation. She walks up to her Step-Dad and demands some money to go shopping with. She uses her sexy tight body to the best effect knowing that Step Daddy will be unable to resist giving into her. Indeed, Step Daddy does give into her… he lets her take sexual advantage of his attraction to her. Once his dick is out it is all over for the poor guy. Now he will have to do whatever Sadie wants or she will expose him to her mother for the loser he is.

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, Brunette, Handjob, Cumshot, HANDJOBS, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, FEMALE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, EDGING GAMES, Femdom, CFNM, Stockings / Pantyhose

Name: Sexy Spinner Sadie Santana
Duration: 00:17:20
Size: 343 Mb

Deeleve

Melanie is a beautiful foot model, she wears tan nylons to tease you, then she removes them. She knows how much you want her feet, she sits down on the sofa and teases you with her sexy soles in nylon socks.

Melanie is 27 years old gorgeous woman with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’6” (167 cm) sexy girl 105 LBS (48 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Melanie’s soles in tan nylons . The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive model, only at our website.

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, SOCKS, SOCK SMELLING, BAREFOOT, SOLES
Keywords: pantyhose, stockings, nylon soles, nylon feet, foot fetish, tan nylons, soles, barefoot, black stockings, pretty feet, sexy soles, beautiful feet, perfect soles, feet fetish, toe fetish

Name: Trample Mania - Tan Nylon Soles 4K
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:11:14
Size: 881 Mb