Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

Lurina give you a great shoeplay and dangling show. She perform for you like your personal dancer in black pantyhose and her sexy high sandals. See how she dangle her shoes for you and enjoy her sexy long legs coved in those fine black tights. You also get hot closups from her sexy sweet feet when she slip out of her sandals. A must have for every pantyhose and shoeplay lover !

Name: Lurina - Shoeplay and pantyhose teasing
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:08:45
Size: 743 Mb

Deeleve

Lurina need a liitle bit attention but her foot slave prefer to read his favorite magazine. She try to convince him in her own style. First she start to put her pantyhosed foot on his crotch and talk to him about his magazine. Then she start to massage his cock thru his pants. He moan a little but his magazin seems to be still more interesting. That´s a no go! She want her fun and she get her fun... her nyloned feet found the way inside of his pants and give him a hot footjob. He lift his pants to get more space for her feet on his cock but she stopped jerking him before he can cum. Bad for him! That´s the revenge for her that she didn´t get his attention when she want it.

Name: Lurina footsie and footjob for slave
Duration: 00:06:38
Size: 640 Mb

Deeleve

For a special clip wish Lurina get those oversized brown RHT Nylons. She should give her nylon slave a hot footjob in POV style with them. See all this with his eyes when Lurina lay on the floor in front of him and tease him hard. She rub her sexy feet on his crotch with these amazing soft stockings. Then he free his dick and she grab with her fucking hot toes to him. The nylons feel sooo soft as she start to give him a footjob. You get very high detailed closeups from his view.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: GARTER & STOCKINGS, FOOT FETISH, SOLES, TOEJOBS
Keywords: stockings, footjob, foot fetish, toejob, nylon, foot slave, cock tease, footsie, nylon slave, closeup, soles, nylon fetish, feet, fetish, lurina

Name: Lurina - stocking footsie and footjob POV
Duration: 00:11:55
Size: 449 Mb

Deeleve

When Cali sells Hali and Makayla bad dope, the girls come to collect! With their stinky, sweaty, pantyhose feet! They force her to sniff their soles and toes while she's tied and gagged leaving her no choice but to surrender to their punishment! They show no pity and teach her why you NEVER choose to fuck over a real dope fiend!

Name: Selling Bad Dope Gets You A Nose Full Of Stinky Hose!
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:11:12
Size: 361 Mb

Deeleve

Stroke to the idea that I have your friends or your wife's best friend as my text buddies. I don't care, whoever it is, they're my friends now. And we talk about you all the time. About how lack luster you are in bed, or whoever it is they always have a complaint about you. And we talk for hours on end about how much of a loser you are. Stroke to that idea. Stroke to the idea that you're such a loser we can't stop talking about you. Stroke to the idea that I own you lol.
You know, I own you so much, that I bet I can make you fly out here or drive over here. However far it is I bet I can make you come to my doorstep at any given time. You'd make time for me that's how much I own you. Stroke to that idea. Is that hot to you? Is it hot for you to know that you could be on your knees in front of me at any given day just because you're mine? Honestly it's kinda hot to me. It gets me so excited knowing how much I own you and how much I could just completely ruin you LOL! Or I could get you to come here and get on your knees in front of me, do you think you could do that?
You'd be on your knees, begging me, 'Marisol I'd do absolutely anything for you. You completely own me and you could ruin me at any time you want. You're ruining me right now.' And I would say, 'Great! Bye!' LOL! And then you would leave and I would sent you right back to where you live and I don't even care where it is because I own you and all I care about is getting you here and showing you how much I own you. Stroke to that idea. Stroke to the idea that I could get on your facebook, I already know the password. Stroke to the idea of me logging into your facebook and posting all of the embarrassing photos you've sent me. Stroke to that.
Isn't that scary? It's not just your friends on there, or your wife on there, it's also your colleagues. Everyone would see those embarrassing naked pictures with a hard cock and 'Marisol owns me' on your chest. Stroke to that. You are utterly trapped. You know I could make you do just anything, can't I? I could make you pay me, hand over your entire pay check. That's how much I control you. That's how much I own you. And you say, 'Mistress how do you know that any time you bring up these things that you would like to do to me I stroke harder? How do you know that?' I just know you, I know what boys like you are like. I know you. You bought this clip, didn't you? I have your username, I have all the information I need. Just sit with that fact, sink into it. You'll get consumed by it.
I own you. And I really like it actually. The blackmail-fantasy is my top selling fetish right now. Why do you think that is? It's because you like it. And I like having pathetic little boys like you, trapped. I know you're jerking off right now saying, 'Oh god she does have me trapped!' And you're right, I'm so glad you've come to terms with that fact. Just accept how completely and utterly mine you are. You will do whatever I want. It's so scary, your life is teetering on the edge, and it could all come crashing down with the simple click of a mouse on my end. Just do what I say and everything will be safe with me, don't worry. You can't stop stroking to this, can you? You're completely under my control. Good boy.

Name: Marisol Price - Ruined With The Click Of A Mouse
Duration: 00:10:23
Size: 767 Mb

Deeleve

Weronika make an interview with one of the twins sisters. All the time twin has human furniture under her feet.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: foot fetish, humiliation, pantyhose/stockings, amateur, foot domination

Name: Weronika - Twin Interview
Duration: 00:22:16
Size: 784 Mb

Deeleve

Cameron is finally going to let her cuck out of chastity. He is so grateful to get the chance to cum. Cameron orders the cuck to his knees. She tells him to start stroking. When the cuck is hard enough Cameron tells him to fuck her calves. The cuck is so eager. The cuck fucks her pantyhose while licking her ass. “What kind of loser fucks someone’s legs?” She asks. Cameron allows her desperate cuck to hump her leg. She gives him 30 seconds to “hurry up and cum.” The cuck furiously strokes himself. If he can’t cum in 30 seconds, he won’t get to cum at all. Cameron starts counting. He can’t cheat by touching himself. He has to cum from leg humping. He tries so hard. He is so close. Time is up. The cuck can’t cum. He has missed his opportunity. The cuck has to go back into chastity. Maybe next month he will get another chance. Cameron reminds the cuck that she still has a chance to cum. She positions the cuck so that she can ride its face. “You’re way too selfish, anyways.” She tells the cuck. “You should be focusing on my orgasms, not yours.” (8:23 long)

Name: Cameron Dee - Desperate Cuck Fucks Pantyhose
Duration: 00:08:13
Size: 472 Mb

Deeleve

I've figured out that you have an unhealthy attraction to me (your MILF) & high heels. I want to see just how far your naughty desires go. I encourage you to jerk off for me & to use an anal toy on yourself as well as "inhale" to enhance your experience. I tease you with my heels, legs, ass & cleavage...giving you several cum countdowns but stopping...edging you, building up a nice big load for me...I rip my pantyhose describing how you'd love to rip my pantyhose off of me & fuck me, getting you worked up even more before one final countdown & giving you permission to cum.

Name: Mistress T - Boys Naughty Desires
Duration: 00:12:53
Size: 352 Mb

Deeleve

After enjoying the sight of Casey spanked nude over the Boss's lap, Chrissy is ordered to take her place. Reluctantly she crawls across his lap, his big hand stings through her thin pantyhose. Lowering her pantyhose, her throbbing flesh springs from the tight compression. Hard smacks as she sniffles. She wishes she had taken his offer, learning that he plans to paddle them together.

Name: Chrissy Marie Stripped Bare OTK - Head or Tails - 3 Office Blackmail
Duration: 00:05:28
Size: 146 Mb

Deeleve

A task so simple that even beginner level subs could complete it. Stroke your cock for Me while enjoying My long perfect legs in ultra-sheer pantyhose and sexy size 9 feet in your face. Listen to My sultry voice while you worship in this task-focused JOI with cum countdown.

Name: Misha Mystique – Thankful A Pantyhose Findom JOI
Duration: 00:08:47
Size: 346 Mb

Deeleve

You used to have that big office across the floor. You worked so hard to get it and then a year ago, Lucy joined the company and everything changed… You`ve slowly been demoted from Business Development Director to a Sales Manager’s PA! Your steady demotion and humiliation has been very public indeed!
And that is why this morning, u find yourself facing imminent redundancy and find yourself under Lucy’s desk! She knows your on your way out n has decided to show everyone how much of a loser you are. She makes you suck her heel like a cock n lick the dirt of the sole of her black, patent high heels.
Just as you think your shame cannot get any worse, she makes you sniff her hot, nylon-clad feet in front of everyone… You almost faint from the shame but your public humiliation continues.

Name: Lucy Zara - Under Her Desk
Resolution: 840x480
Duration: 00:08:49
Size: 152 Mb

Deeleve

I came home from work tired and in a terrible mood. I took a shower and wanted to watch TV. When she left the bedroom I was speechless. I have not seen my wife in this sexy look for a month. She was beautiful, sexy and playful. I did not expect such a surprise. All my tiredness flew away. I looked at her and enjoyed…

Category: COCK TEASE
Related Categories: SHOE FETISH, FINGER NAIL FETISH, BLOW JOBS, HANDJOBS, LIPSTICK FETISH
Keywords: angel the dreamgirl, garter&stockings, cum on the shoe, tongue fetish, red lips, one shoe, red natural long nails, licking, lingerie, ff sockings, tease&denial

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - For Your Naughty Thoughts
Duration: 00:23:42
Size: 1.96 Gb

Deeleve

Chrissy Marie is all but nude in a sheer pair of pantyhose over his knee. Smacking her pretty cheeks, he decides to have better access by shredding her pantyhose. Ripping two holes with her throbbing bottom protruding out, her cheeks are nicely separated for spanking. Crimson red, wobbling, gasping and whimpering, Chrissy takes her spanking bravely, hoping for a reward if she is a good girl. His hands caress and squeeze, slapping between her legs, shredding her pantyhose more for better access. Pulling her up tightly with a pantyhose wedgie before ripping it through to fully expose her still throbbing cunt. A stiff leather paddle smacks her wobbling cheeks, she will pay for her impatient horny little fingers.

Name: Chrissy Marie - Shredded Pantyhose Date Night Spanking
Duration: 00:12:53
Size: 386 Mb

Deeleve

This girl is very pretty, sweet and sexy. She is young and just enter this wonderful world of business. She has a good education, and this is the business she dreamed of and where she wants to spend her time, her life... this is her first job interview. She was preparing to interview. She knows all the subtleties and all the answers to any question. But... Sometimes for a job of dream need to work for a while on a huge "piece", just once. She really wants to gets this job. All she has to do is fuck her boss. Just one time. Her boss’s dick in her mouth... slowly and deeply into. Repeatedly. It’s a simple solution isn’t it? She's not that kind of girl, she can't do it.

Category: LIPSTICK FETISH
Related Categories: FUCKING, BLOW JOBS, FACE FUCKING, BOSS / EMPLOYEE, CUM IN MOUTH
Keywords: stockings, slow deep face fuck, sex, legs, mouth fetish, male domination

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - JobInterview
Duration: 00:19:00
Size: 942 Mb

Deeleve

Taken by the Witch! There are strange sounds emanating from the new house next door. You come by to see if everything is ok. A sexy voice says "come in". You enter and feel arms wrap around you from behind, pinning you. "Welcome, my pet. Now that you are here, you are mine." I've cast a spell on you, making My arms impossible to resist. I whisper in your ear "Shhh" and you fall. You wake up. You can't move. You are helpless and looking up at Me seated on My throne, with My beautiful legs crossed. I look down at you. I'm incredibly gentle and seductive. I'm a witch who has taken you and I'm going to make you My possession. I've been casting My spell, slowly crossing My legs "You will give yourself to me. Submit and become mine. There is no escape. You cannot resist me."

Category: CROSSED LEGS FETISH
Related Categories: LEGS, MAGIC CONTROL, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, HIGH HEELS, MIND FUCK
Keywords: dangling fetish, fishnets, pantyhose fetish, pantyhose domination, wolford pantyhose, wolford fishnets, succubus, mind fuck, erotic domination, manipulation, manipulatrix, leg fetish, sexy legs, high heels, seductress

Name: Goddess Domdeluxury - Next door Succubus - Come In
Duration: 00:10:55
Size: 781 Mb

Deeleve

I'm firing my assistant, but his begging convinces me to give him slave tasks to see if he can follow orders. On his knees, he's blindfolded and I strip my coat to reveal a corset and pencil skirt. I demand him to strip and smother my black pantyhose ass on his face. Kissing my ass crack, he promises to do his job. The sub training continues as he licks the red bottoms of my Louboutin stilettos. Dangling one shoe off, he kisses my sole and then the other stocking foot is licked. With our new arrangement, I take Blackmail-Fantasy pictures to insure his work.
He's ordered to bow to his Goddess and worship my feet like a good boy. I take the rest of the day off and leave him!

Name: Mz. Kim - Boss Kim Blackmails Employee
Duration: 00:12:29
Size: 252 Mb