Mixed Samantha Mack and Other Curvy And Plus-Size Girls

Circulatio

Quick Handjob

ABOUT:
My Photographer did such a great job with my photo shoot today, that I decided to reward him with a little something SPECIAL.... I can work wonders with my hands.... Lets see what cums up during this Hand Job... Maserati XXX

Screenshot

Name: 040_Quick_Handjob.mp4
Size: 547 MiB
Duration: 15mn 8s
Resolution: 720 x 404

Download link:

MAXVID040.mp4

tags:
Interracial, Hand Job, Big Tits, Big Booty, Natural Tits

Circulatio

Tits made for a Prince

ABOUT:
Today I was very excited because I get to work with Prince Yahshua... This was the first of hopefully many more scenes I get to do with him. I you enjoy watching me get fucked and being controlled while having my big tits worshiped then this is a scene you are sure to enjoy.... You will be is Big Boob Heaven.... Maserati XXX

Screenshot

Name: 041_Tits_made_for_a_Prince.mp4
Size: 540 MiB
Duration: 14mn 56s

Download link:

MAXVID041.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

Lucky Me

ABOUT:
Masturbation is very private to me, but today I decided to get my fans something special... Watch as I start by rubbing on my Big Black Boobs and then work my way down to my wet juicy pussy.... This is a pleasure that most who know Maserati don't even get to see.. I love to pleasure myself because I'm good at it. So sit back and watch as I put myself to sleep.....

Screenshot

Name: 042_Lucky_Me.mp4
Size: 399 MiB
Duration: 11mn 1s

Download link:

MAXVID042.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

Lucky Asian Guy

ABOUT:
Today I got to work with Keni Styles, He has been wanting to fuck me since the first time he saw my Big Black Boobs. So Today was his luck day he gets some black pussy and a nice set of of Black Tits to go with it... Damn This is one Lucky Asian Guy.... Maserati XXX

Screenshot

Name: 043_Lucky_Asian_Guy.mp4
Size: 798 MiB
Duration: 22mn 4s

Download link:

MAXVID043.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

You know you want me

ABOUT:
This Big Tit Solo is dedicated to all my fans who wanna be more up close and personal with Maserati XXX. Watch as a I fuck myself with my favorite glass dildo and make myself cum over and over again.... I also love to have my big black tits touched especially by me... I love the soft touch of my hands on my Ebony Boobs... I Hope You Guys Love This One... Maserati XXX......

Screenshot

Name: 044_You_know_you_want_me.mp4
Size: 367 MiB
Duration: 10mn 9s

Download link:

MAXVID044.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

Lucky Roomate

ABOUT:
Kelli Staxxx and I hear my roommate coming out of the shower and we decide the we could use a big black dick so we trick him into the room and we give him the best blowjob of his life and we each take turns titty fucking him with our massive big boobs. We crowned him the prince of the day and that's how we treated him... He had a great time with us I'm sure he's gonna need another shower after we finish getting pounded by his big black cock.... Maserati XXX

Screenshot

Name: 045_Lucky_Roomate.mp4
Size: 751 MiB
Duration: 20mn 46s

Download link:

MAXVID045.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

Have a Maserati XXX Xmas

ABOUT:
Its that time of year... I love the Holiday Season... Time to shop!!!! check me out as I give you something special to look at for the Holiday Season..... Some Big Black Books and a wet pussy ready to be played with and rubbed on..... Happy Holiday.... XOXOXO Maserati XXX

Screenshot

Name: 052_Have_a_Maserati_XXX_Xmas.mp4
Size: 758 MiB
Duration: 20mn 58s

Download link:

MAXVID052.mp4

tags: