Mixed Samantha Mack and Other Curvy And Plus-Size Girls

Circulatio

Giant Hunger

About this vid
Gaze up at Goddess Samantha. She's hungry and you're the only thing in site that she can put in her mouth. Before you are swallowed whole decide: do you want to want to go out shaking in fear or shaking from a mind blowing orgasm?

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_044_Giant_Hunger.wmv
Size: 456 MiB
Duration: 4mn 38s
Resolution: 720 x 480

Download link:

SAMMACK_044.z01
SAMMACK_044.z02
SAMMACK_044.zip

curvy, round booty, posing, solo, ass, butt

Last edited by a moderator:

Circulatio

Go To The Principal's Office

About this vid
Naughty naughty school boys. Caught sneaking banned reading materials into school. Rotten little boys. Go to the principal's office! Miss Samantha will find some way of punishing you for such extreme disobediance. After she has her way with you I'm sure you'll be on your best behaviour.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_045_Go_To_The_Principals_Office.wmv
Size: 321 MiB
Duration: 8mn 53s
Resolution: 1280 x 720

Download link:

SAMMACK_045.z01
SAMMACK_045.zip

big racks, round butts, big bottom, enhanced tits

Circulatio

Hello Nurse

About this vid
Samantha is you personal bedside nusre with big juicy BOOBS! WOW! She knows exactly what it takes to make you feel better... Do exactly all as she says and you'll be as good as new in no time! This boobies are fun!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_046_Hello_Nurse.wmv
Size: 162 MiB
Duration: 4mn 45s

Download link:

SAMMACK_046.wmv

big boobs, busty, solo, tease, posing

Circulatio

HIdden Camera: Backstage

About this vid
Backstage at the Taboo Sex Show I was caught on film in my dressing room backstage... You stupid little perverts annoy the heck out of me. It`s not hard to see me naked. But sneaking around just pisses me off. I took the footage, I`ll sell it on here and benefit from it and that little twirp gets NOTHING!!! I cover my big boobs in corset black and sexy especially for you!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_047_HIdden_Camera_Backstage.wmv
Size: 137 MiB
Duration: 4mn 1s

Download link:

SAMMACK_047.wmv

big tits, round ass, booty, big lips

Circulatio

Hurt Yourself

About this vid
I invole you with long masturbation instruction! This vid is actually pretty unique and twisted. Are you feeling lucky? Are you feeling adventurous? Would you jerk off to ANY clip with me in it anyway? Do you love big boobs? I have very big ones! Do not stroke alone, because I'm on your screen now! Your monitor's jizzed, isnt it?

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_048_Hurt_Yourself.wmv
Size: 294 MiB
Duration: 8mn 12s

Download link:

SAMMACK_048.z01
SAMMACK_048.zip

huge tits, curvy, nonnude, fat legs

Circulatio

I'm Better Than Your Wife

About this vid
You'd rather jerk off to my video than fuck your ugly wife. Is she sleeping in the other room? You better be quiet. This is our little secret. If your wife looked like me you wouldn't be reading this right now, you'd be fucking her. But she doesn't look like me, does she? She's not nearly as exciting as I am, is she? If you did fuck her you'd be thinking about me anyway. Hurry up and start downloading this video. I have lots of eye candy for you, including FISHNET RIPPING and lots of sexy shots of my mouth and breasts...the mind fucking has already begun...

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_049_Im_Better_Than_Your_Wife.wmv
Size: 263 MiB
Duration: 7mn 23s

Download link:

SAMMACK_049.z01
SAMMACK_049.zip

huge boobs, busty, fat girl, big ass

Circulatio

Interactive Public Tease

About this vid
Let's get creative. Today you're going to do something special for me and at the same time make your life WAY more interesting. At the beginning of this clip I instruct you to put this video on your portable device and watch it with ear phones in a public place. You're not allowed to jerk off! Not yet anyway. You have to sit there on a bus, subway, in a taxi, whereever, with your boner throbbing in your pants. I won't make it easy for you. There's lots of teasing, eye candy and sexy verbals. Then later, when you get home, you can watch it again and beat off. Enjoy this bra fetish clip!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_050_Interactive_Public_Tease.wmv
Size: 297 MiB
Duration: 8mn 17s

Download link:

SAMMACK_050.z01
SAMMACK_050.zip

big busty, fat booty, plumper model, solo

Circulatio

I Just Want To Hurt Someone

About this vid
Stupid men on motorcycles keep interrupting my recording sessions... My patience is wearing thin. I'm about to snap on someone... You'll do nicely.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_051_I_Just_Want_To_Hurt_Someone.wmv
Size: 229 MiB
Duration: 6mn 29s

Download link:

SAMMACK_051.z01
SAMMACK_051.zip

giant tits, fattie, solo, round ass, big size

Circulatio

I Own Your Cock

About this vid
I don't believe you're loyal, I don't believe your very trustworthy. So I came up with a little game to prove it. Once you follow these few little rules no woman is going to want to be with you. You'll prove that you're dedicated to me and only me. You know how much you need me, and you do want to keep me happy, don't you? In this t-shist I look so naive and so fresh! See my tits in this t-shirt I'm like a schoolgirl here!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_052_I_Own_Your_Cock.wmv
Size: 311 MiB
Duration: 8mn 45s

Download link:

SAMMACK_052.z01
SAMMACK_052.zip

giant boobs, fat, busty, huge bra

Circulatio

I Will Dwarf You

About this vid
Hey little man! You look so cute standing there... way down there. But don't worry, you're at the perfect height to stare up my dress and for me to push your head into my pussy. A dwarf like you must smell a lot of pussy in daily life. Especially when you're standing on a crowded bus... but I promise that MINE will be addicting. Now grab that cock and shoot a nice fountain of your love all over my thighs and my love nest. But you have to wait until I give you the countdown and tell you to blast off. That's a good little dwarf.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_053_I_Will_Dwarf_You.wmv
Size: 105 MiB
Duration: 5mn 0s

Download link:

SAMMACK_053.wmv

big tit, round ass cheeks, fat ass, big bottoms

Circulatio

Kick In The Nuts

About this vid
Maybe not the most brutal ball busting you've ever seen but perhaps the sexiest. Because this girl's tit are so hot and big! She likes to make sure her toy is aroused and stays aroused so he can take more pain for her. Pain & pleasure: as it's supposed to be. Like a cat toying with a mouse watch how I cruelly play with my pet. Enjoy this nipple abuse fetish clip, kneeing in the balls, standing and sitting ball kicking! Her legs are so fat and kicking so strong, until you cum! Ahn she ahs really HOT BIG BOOBS!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_054_Kick_In_The_Nuts.wmv
Size: 137 MiB
Duration: 3mn 55s

Download link:

SAMMACK_054.wmv

plus size, bbw, busty, big butt, posing

Circulatio

Killer Bust

About this vid
KILLER BUST in sexy slow motion! Look this sexy juicy lips, sexy eyes and fresh lips! Busty Galore is a skilled assassin/hitlady who uses her hypnotic breasts to draw in and ultimately smother her victims. This video is filmed voyeuristically with her latest victim as well as point-of-view style which effectively draws YOU in and makes you feel like you are right there, looking up at those luscious soft mounds as they lower onto your face literally taking your breath away...

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_055_Killer_Bust_Part_2_The_Conclusion.wmv
Size: 169 MiB
Duration: 4mn 46s

Download link:

SAMMACK_055.wmv

plus-zise, big ass, busty, samantha

Circulatio

Lap Dance

About this vid
You've made your way to the private VIP room at the strip club... with your dream girl with bib Boobs. His name is Samantha! Enjoy as she sways and grinds to the music for your viewing pleasure.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_056_Lap_Dance.wmv
Size: 124 MiB
Duration: 3mn 42s

Download link:

SAMMACK_056.wmv

fat, samantha mack, tease, solo, big butt

Circulatio

Lessons For Virgin 3

About this vid
I trust that you've been a good boy and studies lesson 1. Now it's time for a true test. You'll need everything you've learned in lessons 1 to get through this little adventure without being a total failure. I like to call this test, "MIND OVER DICK"

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_057_Lessons_For_Virgin_3.wmv
Size: 295 MiB
Duration: 8mn 23s

Download link:

SAMMACK_057.z01
SAMMACK_057.zip

fatties, big butts, plumper, samantha mack

Circulatio

Lesson For Virgin

About this vid
Whether you're an actual virgin, inexperienced, a bad lover, or a chronic masturbator who needs to learn something new you'll want this step-by-step, idiot-proof instructional video. Learning never felt so good: I promise. Can be interesting for you, boys! You can watch it, too!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_058_Lesson_For_Virgin.wmv
Size: 336 MiB
Duration: 9mn 23s

Download link:

SAMMACK_058.z01
SAMMACK_058.zip

fattie, huge ass, big tits, enormous, curvy

Circulatio

Lipstick Kisses

About this vid
Love juicy lips? Interested lip fetish? Watch it! This girl slowly dressing her fat lips with liner, lipstick and wet sticky gloss. Blowing air kisses to you, biting her lip and smiling! This is really dramatic FULL MOUTH close ups... This is everything you wanted and more!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_059_Lipstick_Kisses.wmv
Size: 155 MiB
Duration: 4mn 28s

Download link:

SAMMACK_059.wmv

curvy, round booty, posing, solo, ass, butt

Circulatio

Love My Nails

About this vid
Apparently for guys how love nails. I've received so many compliments and requests for clips that feature my nails more prominently I finally made one. Lots of NAIL TAPPING on the glass table. Great views from under the glass, at the same level as the glass and views from above. Great clip for HAND FETISHISTS. I am also chewing on BUBBLE GUM, snapping it, playing with it and blowing a couple little bubbles.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_060_Love_My_Nails.wmv
Size: 263 MiB
Duration: 7mn 21s

Download link:

SAMMACK_060.z01
SAMMACK_060.zip

big racks, round butts, big bottom, enhanced tits

Circulatio

Masturbation Training

About this vid
You young boys aren't fooling anyone by "going to the washroom" for such extended periods of time. People are starting to talk... You really need to be much more discrete... I'll set my alarm to go off in exactly 5 mins and give you plenty on encouragement.. But if the timer goes off and you haven't... thenyou must tuck your throbing dick back into your pants and suffer with your blue balls till next time. You'll only let that happen once I'm sure.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_061_Mesmerizing_Mouth.wmv
Size: 336 MiB
Duration: 4mn 26s
Resolution: 720 x 480

Download link:

SAMMACK_061.z01
SAMMACK_061.zip

big boobs, busty, solo, tease, posing