Mixed Samantha Mack and Other Curvy And Plus-Size Girls

Circulatio

Mesmerizing Mouth

About this vid
What is it that has you so distracted? Is it my big boobs? Is it my big eyes? No? It must be my big wet glossy lips! Kiss them, Touch them, Lick them, Taste them. Tell me why you like them so much.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_062_Middle_Of_The_Night_Wank.wmv
Size: 210 MiB
Duration: 5mn 56s
Resolution: 1280 x 720

Download link:

SAMMACK_062.z01
SAMMACK_062.zip

big tits, round ass, booty, big lips

Circulatio

Middle Of The Night Wank

About this vid
Another great INTERACTIVE clip. In this one I instruct you to set your alarm for 4am. I want you wake up, crawl out of your cozy bed and come jerk off for me. You see, it's always about you jerking off when YOU want. I want you to jerk off when I want you to. Show me you can follow orders. I instruct you to quietly stroke so you don't wake anyone else up in the house. Shhhh, it's our dirty little secret.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_063_Msturbation_Training.wmv
Size: 231 MiB
Duration: 6mn 32s

Download link:

SAMMACK_063.z01
SAMMACK_063.zip

huge tits, curvy, nonnude, fat legs

Circulatio

Strap on Sex

ABOUT:
This is a scene from the archives... When I first started in this business I did a scene with Pinky XXX and here famous strap on.... it was surprisingly a very arousing scene, it was my first ever experience with a girl and my first experience with a strap on..... I loved every moment of it.... Maserati XXX and Pinky XXX

Screenshot

Name: 047_Strap_on_Sex.mp4
Size: 769 MiB
Duration: 27mn 46s
Resolution: 720 x 404

Download link:

MAXVID047.mp4

tags:
Interracial, Hand Job, Big Tits, Big Booty, Natural Tits

Circulatio

My Boobs Need Your Love

About this vid
This is a custom request from one of my biggest boob fans but ALL you boob fans are in for a treat! My boobs need so-o-o much LOVE!! I want you to caress them... kiss them... and spurt your love juice all over them. Put your cock right in between them and hang on for the ride of your life.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_064_My_Boobs_Need_Your_Love.wmv
Size: 87.1 MiB
Duration: 4mn 9s

Download link:

SAMMACK_064.wmv

huge boobs, busty, fat girl, big ass

Circulatio

My Filthy Mouth

About this vid
Mouth Fetish, Teeth Fetish, Toothbrushing Fetish, Spitting Fetish. If these things turn you on... You're about to be a happy happy boy!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_065_My_Filthy_Mouth.wmv
Size: 158 MiB
Duration: 4mn 35s

Download link:

SAMMACK_065.wmv

big busty, fat booty, plumper model, solo

Circulatio

Nasty GIrl

About this vid
Another Clip dusted off from the archives. One of my best sellers. I'm mean and tell you exactly what I think of your "fan mail." You must like to be abused and humiliated or you're a complete idiot who deserves the verbal abuse i'm about to dish out.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_066_Nasty_GIrl.wmv
Size: 154 MiB
Duration: 4mn 29s

Download link:

SAMMACK_066.wmv

giant tits, fattie, solo, round ass, big size

Circulatio

No Reason To Be Shy...

About this vid
You're up late at your computer with your dick in your hand.... I'm up late with..... Let's race!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_067_No_Reason_To_Be_Shy.wmv
Size: 130 MiB
Duration: 3mn 49s

Download link:

SAMMACK_067.wmv

giant boobs, fat, busty, huge bra

Circulatio

On Your Knees Towel Boy

About this vid
On your knees on the cold tile floor. watching me, waiting for me. Staying still, where you belong. Can you stay still... all of you.. I don't want to see you move - not a single inch of your body. If you know what I'm saying..

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_068_On_Your_Knees_Towel_Boy.wmv
Size: 288 MiB
Duration: 8mn 6s

Download link:

SAMMACK_068.z01
SAMMACK_068.zip

big tit, round ass cheeks, fat ass, big bottoms

Circulatio

Panty Tease

About this vid
I really have some fun with my boy toy in this scene. I tease him with my panties and make him sniff them then suck my pussy juices out of them. I make him stroke with them and straddle his face letting him see my pussy...so close yet so far. I make him think I'm going to let him cum but I deny him when he's painfully close to ejaculating. Ha ha.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_069_Panty_Tease.wmv
Size: 285 MiB
Duration: 8mn 2s

Download link:

SAMMACK_069.z01
SAMMACK_069.zip

plus size, bbw, busty, big butt, posing

Circulatio

Private Pool

About this vid
Nothing but good old fashion tits and ass. Dripping wet, moist, slick, slippery, soaked, this girl is mesmerizing in and out of the pool. You wont be able pull your eyes and your mind away... welcome to visual intoxication. UNDERWATER CAMERA FOOTAGE!!!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_070_Private_Pool.wmv
Size: 191 MiB
Duration: 5mn 21s

Download link:

SAMMACK_070.wmv

plus-zise, big ass, busty, samantha

Circulatio

Public Ball Kicking

About this vid
BALL BUSTING + FOOT WORSHIP + SHOE FETISH + EXHIBITIONIST + PUBLIC HUMILIATION + FEMDOM. For the last 5 years I have been an MC (and all around celebrity) at the Taboo Sex Show. This is the first of 3 clips in my store (and there will be another 3 clips on Mistress T's store 23869) taken at the trade show. In this clip I humiliate my slave in front of a crowd of people. It features a little dirty foot worship, a little shoe worship and a lot of ball kicking & humiliation.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_071_Public_Ball_Kicking.wmv
Size: 235 MiB
Duration: 6mn 34s

Download link:

SAMMACK_071.z01
SAMMACK_071.zip

fat, samantha mack, tease, solo, big butt

Circulatio

Public Washroom Jerk Off Instruction

About this vid
Another legendary INTERACTIVE MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION clip! I know you're mesmerized by the image of this clip but try to focus on these words for the moment. This is along the same lines as my other most popular clips "Your New Stroking Schedule", "Middle Of The Night Wank" and "Interactive Public Tease". Buy the clip, follow my instructions, love being controlled by ME, feel your devotion to me deepen...one clip at a time, I am taking over your mind and you dick!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_072_Public_Washroom_Jerk_Off_Instruction.wmv
Size: 237 MiB
Duration: 6mn 41s

Download link:

SAMMACK_072.z01
SAMMACK_072.zip

fatties, big butts, plumper, samantha mack

Circulatio

Reflective Vests

About this vid
In the middle of setting up the Taboo Sex Show I pulled out my camera to mess witj your mind. I want to get inside your head and f*ck you up... just a little bit. You'll be just like pavlov's . Mesmorized by my tits in a reflective safety vest you will soon get aroused evey time you pass by a construction site.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_073_Reflective_Vests.wmv
Size: 147 MiB
Duration: 4mn 17s

Download link:

SAMMACK_073.wmv

fattie, huge ass, big tits, enormous, curvy

Circulatio

Saint Patty's Day Cheating Wife

About this vid
This is a bad day for you hubby! Your busty, gorgeous wife has been out celebrating Saint Patrick's Day in true Irish fashion. After a few shooters she was feeling pretty sexy and decided she deserved a good fuck. Instead of coming home to get disappointed by your pathetic dick once again she picks up a 'lumberjack' kind of man at the bar and gets fucked properly by a huge, manly cock. She takes great pleasure in telling you the details and informing you that from now on you'll be cleaning her pussy out after she cheats on you. You wouldn't want her to get pregnant with another man's offspring, now would you? (Cruel, condescending Cuckoldress...creampie theme with small penis humiliation.)

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_074_Saint_Pattys_Day_Cheating_Wife.wmv
Size: 113 MiB
Duration: 3mn 15s

Download link:

SAMMACK_074.wmv

curvy, round booty, posing, solo, ass, butt

Circulatio

Study Break

ABOUT:
My sexy big-boobed friend Alisha Madison came over today to help me study. But, after the wild night I had, studying was the LAST thing on my mind! I told her about this Super hot guy I met at the club the night before, and suggested that we have him come over. She was reluctant at first, but if I know my girl, I know she'd love this guy. She finaly gave in, and I invite Chris over. Once they met, i knew that the only thing we'd be studying was each others anatomy. Chris's huge cock was more than enough for our tight wet pussys and huge chocolate tits. We both take turns fucking and sucking his huge cock until he cums all over our huge tits!! BEST STUDY BUDDIES EVER!!!!!

Screenshot

Name: 048_Study_Break.mp4
Size: 785 MiB
Duration: 37mn 18s
Resolution: 720 x 404

Download link:

MAXVID048.mp4

tags:
Interracial, Hand Job, Big Tits, Big Booty, Natural Tits

Circulatio

Samantha's Days Off

About this vid
Well I had to close my lap top, turn off my computer and run errands in real life. But I couldn't help bring my little camera with me just incase.... I did make time to spend with my most loyal fan who wanted to take me shopping for my birthday. At the end of the clip I added some sexy wack off images as I sing in the truck on the ride home. A song I wrote about masturbating...

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_075_Samanthas_Days_Off.wmv
Size: 263 MiB
Duration: 7mn 29s

Download link:

SAMMACK_075.z01
SAMMACK_075.zip

big racks, round butts, big bottom, enhanced tits

Circulatio

Samantha's Las Vegas Hotel Room

About this vid
Samantha turns on the camera while she get's ready for a night out in Vegas. She talks to her roomate about your sick little fetishes. and give you a series of little fetish teases to jack off to starting with her burping, and finishing with her toes. Enjoy Wankers

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_076_Samanthas_Las_Vegas_Hotel_Room.wmv
Size: 929 MiB
Duration: 25mn 58s

Download link:

SAMMACK_076.z01
SAMMACK_076.z02
SAMMACK_076.z03
SAMMACK_076.z04
SAMMACK_076.zip

big boobs, busty, solo, tease, posing