Mixed Samantha Mack and Other Curvy And Plus-Size Girls

Circulatio

Squashed Double Feature

About this vid
SMOTHER + CRUSH + GIANTESS + BIG TITS + GROWTH FETISH + SHRINKING FETISH. You get double the value for your money in this clip. 2 complete scenes with crushing and smothering.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_093_Squashed_Double_Feature.wmv
Size: 153 MiB
Duration: 4mn 22s
Resolution: 1280 x 720

Download link:

SAMMACK_093.wmv

huge tits, curvy, nonnude, fat legs

Circulatio

Student Becomes The Master

About this vid
You're tied to a chair. You trusted me, You were so easily over powered. I've been called to eliminate you. You've pulled rank, power tripped, and pushed aroud one too many people. Now you have a choice. If you can focus - you can live, but I'm very distracting. Your choice is what will killl you. Mind over matter, is your mind strong enough to keep you alive.. Breathe. Just breath, nice and slowly. And the gas wont you. But if something should excite you. and your starts to pump through your veins, your body pulsates, and you gasp for air... You'll EXPIRE where you sit!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_094_Student_Becomes_The_Master.wmv
Size: 462 MiB
Duration: 13mn 36s

Download link:

SAMMACK_094.z01
SAMMACK_094.z02
SAMMACK_094.zip

huge boobs, busty, fat girl, big ass

Circulatio

Summer Games Fridge Fun

About this vid
It's summer time and I enjoy these little games that show your dedication to me. I was imspired by a mid afternoon picnic. You're gonna love this. If you're up to the challenge of demonstrating your addiction to me, buy this clip and follow the rules exactly. Then and only then, will I believe that you're worthy of being my toy to play with.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_095_Summer_Games_Fridge_Fun.wmv
Size: 116 MiB
Duration: 3mn 25s

Download link:

SAMMACK_095.wmv

big busty, fat booty, plumper model, solo

Circulatio

Summer Stroking Schedule

About this vid
This isn't just a jerk off game it's also a cum eating game. Mistress T and Samantha pick specific times for you to make your special deposit... But they added a special, naughty, summer time twist. You're not allowed to cum the second time if you don't do exactly as they say!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_096_Summer_Stroking_Schedule.wmv
Size: 224 MiB
Duration: 6mn 22s

Download link:

SAMMACK_096.z01
SAMMACK_096.zip

giant tits, fattie, solo, round ass, big size

Circulatio

Sweaty at Home

About this vid
You're a nasty little peeping tom. Watcing through the window as Samantha works out. You just can't get enough of her giant titties bouncing as sweat pours down her cleavage... You're so addicted to her. This is what's become of you.... You're a grown man who can only get off by stealing sneak peeks at her as you hide outside her window... Better jerk it quietly you don't want to get caught.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_097_Sweaty_at_Home.wmv
Size: 104 MiB
Duration: 3mn 4s

Download link:

SAMMACK_097.wmv

giant boobs, fat, busty, huge bra

Circulatio

Sweaty Sam

About this vid
It's gay pride weekend and Samantha is getting ready for her big p@rty. See her soaked in sweat from her run, stretching and undressing before she gets in the shower to get ready to entertain all the homos.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_098_Sweaty_Sam.wmv
Size: 184 MiB
Duration: 5mn 14s

Download link:

SAMMACK_098.wmv

big tit, round ass cheeks, fat ass, big bottoms

Circulatio

Sweet Dreams LIVE SHOW

About this vid
I get sexy for charity. Try to watch my LIVE show as if you were actually there. You wouldn't dare touch yourself in publlic... would you?!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_099_Sweet_Dreams_LIVE_SHOW.wmv
Size: 152 MiB
Duration: 4mn 37s

Download link:

SAMMACK_099.wmv

plus size, bbw, busty, big butt, posing

Circulatio

Taste The Rainbow

About this vid
I told my daddy that you're gay. That way we can keep hanging out. If my daddy thought that you were humping me he'd have your hide... but if he thinks your gay we can keep having sleep overs and go on camping trips and he'll never be suspicious. So, now you're gay, time to change your face book profile, your twitter status, everything. Tell everyone you're a big homo. of my daddy will get you. Just to practice your queer qualities I'll make you eat the rainbow off my ass. you do love my ass dont' you!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_100_Taste_The_Rainbow.wmv
Size: 223 MiB
Duration: 6mn 19s

Download link:

SAMMACK_100.z01
SAMMACK_100.zip

plus-zise, big ass, busty, samantha

Circulatio

Tease For Loyal Slave Kim

About this vid
Kim: you know who you are. You've bought all my clips from Club Stiletto and Mistress T's clip store. I know you're excited about me opening my own clips store so I made this clip just for you! (For anyone who isn't 'Kim' there is PLENTY of eye candy in this clip. Lots of sexy cleavage and shots of my gorgeous face. Find out why 'Kim' is so crazy about me.)

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_101_Tease_For_Loyal_Slave_Kim.wmv
Size: 190 MiB
Duration: 5mn 21s

Download link:

SAMMACK_101.wmv

fat, samantha mack, tease, solo, big butt

Circulatio

The Easter Bunny Gets Rewarded

About this vid
Samantha has her very own Slave Bunny for Easter! His reward for working so very hard to please everyone over the holliday weekend is to eat chocolate eggs from between her beautiful toes. Watch as he eagerly licks and sucks her feet clean.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_102_The_Easter_Bunny_Gets_Rewarded.wmv
Size: 208 MiB
Duration: 5mn 50s

Download link:

SAMMACK_102.z01
SAMMACK_102.zip

fatties, big butts, plumper, samantha mack

Circulatio

The Story of The Tiny Little Man

About this vid
Once apon a time, there was a tiny little man who would never be of any use to anyone... As her booty bounced above his head he was confused, should he fear for his life or continue to be aroused. One slip and that tiny little man would be crushed forever...

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_103_The_Story_of_The_Tiny_Little_Man.wmv
Size: 120 MiB
Duration: 3mn 30s

Download link:

SAMMACK_103.wmv

fattie, huge ass, big tits, enormous, curvy

Circulatio

This Stripper Thinks Your're a PRICK

About this vid
You're the one wearing a wedding ring trying to pay the stripper to sleep with you. I'm the sexy vixen who drains your wallet. Don't think I owe you anything. I don't have to like you. I'm not paid to care about your feelings. It's not my fault your wife wont sleep with you. I understand that you life sucks but don't take it out on me honey. I'll pick you ap@rt till you're feelings are so hurt that you'll cry for your mamma while you wack off laying in bed alone.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_104_This_Stripper_Thinks_Yourre_a_PRICK.wmv
Size: 135 MiB
Duration: 3mn 56s

Download link:

SAMMACK_104.wmv

curvy, round booty, posing, solo, ass, butt

Circulatio

Thrill Of Being Caught

About this vid
PT 1 to "AS - Face Punisher" on clips4sale.com/store/896 NEW Challange: Bathroom wack off.... Are you man enough???

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_105_Thrill_Of_Being_Caught.wmv
Size: 160 MiB
Duration: 4mn 25s

Download link:

SAMMACK_105.wmv

big racks, round butts, big bottom, enhanced tits

Circulatio

Touch Me

About this vid
extreme close ups, full nudity, lips, tits, feet, neck, belly button, piercings, tattoos, images that will leave you weak in the knees and your heart pounding in your chest. You'll watch this over and over agian.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_106_Touch_Me.wmv
Size: 178 MiB
Duration: 4mn 58s

Download link:

SAMMACK_106.wmv

big boobs, busty, solo, tease, posing

Circulatio

Rico Stong Style

ABOUT:
Today I get to work with Rico Strong. I'm very excited about working with him, I love that he has a huge dick and truly knows how to use it and he cant wait to fuck me which makes this even more exciting. Rico has a style of his own... Rico Strong has starred in over 500 adult films and now I get him for my very own website... Let me know what you think of this scene it's important that you my fans love my work.... Maserati XXX

Screenshot

Name: 050_Rico_Stong_Style.mp4
Size: 879 MiB
Duration: 32mn 27s
Resolution: 720 x 404

Download link:

MAXVID050.mp4

tags:
Interracial, Hand Job, Big Tits, Big Booty, Natural Tits

Circulatio

TOUGH

About this vid
You loose match after match... that means I loose money. Now I'll take matters into my own hands and train you myself. Time to toughen you up. I'll render you helpless, you'll be begging to be in the ring with strong sweaty men instead of me. I will destroy you

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_107_TOUGH.wmv
Size: 305 MiB
Duration: 8mn 41s

Download link:

SAMMACK_107.z01
SAMMACK_107.zip

big tits, round ass, booty, big lips

Circulatio

Toying With Shoe Fucker

About this vid
I know you're excited to see a slave in one of my vids. So who the heck is this lucky guy? He's a regular guy who saw me in a public place and recognized me from Mistress T's site: true story. He begged to serve me, even though he's never seen a Domme before, he had jerked off to my vids and already worshipped me. I thought this was adorable so I decided to play with him. We've had some fun privately and I decided it was time to use him as a film slave. You will see AUTHENTIC CHEMISTRY between a submissive guy who is head-over-heels for me, and 'ME' who is genuinely amused by my plaything. This is unscripted. We just rolled the camera and had some fun. I make him kiss my toes, lick my shoes, FUCK MY SHOE!...while I tease and flirt with him. VERY HOT VIDEO. (Tease & Denial/orgasm control: of course I don't let him actually cum in my shoe, icky!) I bet you'll sploog all over the place watching it though, living vicariously through my boi toy.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_108_Toying_With_Shoe_Fcker.wmv
Size: 187 MiB
Duration: 5mn 17s

Download link:

SAMMACK_108.wmv

huge tits, curvy, nonnude, fat legs