Femdom Shrinking Fetish & Giantess Girl

sidri

Giantess Teacher Deals With The School Bullies
I've had enough with this group of jocks bullying the nerds in my class and when they refuse to apologise for their latest behaviour, I decide to teach them a lesson. I shrink them down to the size of ants and collect them up into a jar. Detention today is going to be a little different from usual. Once school finishes, I tease and terrorize the bullies, taking them out one by one and making them watch as I destroy and devour each one at a time...

Size: 843 MB
Duration: 00:16:08
Video: mp4 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

The Magic Shrinking Spell
Youve come to visit me, a high voodoo priestess, with the intent of paying me to perform a very specific spell. You want women to fall at your feet. You want women to crawl on their hands and knees for you. You want pretty girls to desire you above all things. You want them to be your slaves. I agree, and you can only stand there awkwardly as I perform my magic ritual. When its finished, I tell you all we have to do now is wait. Suddenly, you notice that you feel strange. Youre dizzy, disoriented and seem to be growing...tiny. I laugh and tell you that I cant stand misogynistic men like you. How dare you think that you could enslave the superior sex! The female form is powerful and Ive decided to teach you a little lesson. Im going to shrink you down to the size of a grain of sand. Youll be a little bug on the floor. No woman will look at you twice.

Size: 106 MB
Duration: 00:10:57

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

POV Little Man Body Worship
Custom Video
You're my newest little man, my body worship slave for after my sweaty workouts when I need to relax the most. You start at my feet, I take off my shoes, then my socks and you worship every wrinkle and crevase on my soles. Once I'm done with you at my feet, I have you climb up my leg to my tight asshole and pussy. You can see all the details in my pussy being as small as you are and you turn out to be a satisfactory worship slave. I decide to keep you...for now

Size: 624 MB
Duration: 00:10:43

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess Vore Destroys Town
You thought that I was coming to save you and your friends? Hahaha.. FOOL!!! I love hearing your desperate whimpers as you realise that I have actually come to destroy you and walk all over you like the worthless tiny little men that you are. The last thing that you will ever hear is the crunching sounds of your friends being demolished, my wicked laugh and the moans I make as I get my wicked way with you!

Size: 261 MB
Duration: 00:04:31

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Grow Your Own Girlfriend
You’re getting ready for date night with your girlfriend, and she surprises you with a new pair of heels. She knows you love a tall woman. At 5 foot 9, that’s why you’re dating her! But bigger is always better right? You tell her you have a little surprise of your own. You found her a magic a ring which causes the wearer to grow to extreme proportions. You don’t just want a tall girlfriend, you want a giantess to worship! She slips on the ring and instantly begins to grow in front of your very eyes. She panics as her legs grow longer, her huge breasts even bigger, and she’s squashed up against the ceiling. But as she sees your excitement also growing in your pants, she realises her new found power over you and decides to use it to her advantage…

Size: 660 MB
Duration: 00:12:38

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

horny step-sis giantess growth
You have been dating your gf for several years and love that she fulfills your giantess fantasies by using a growth potion you found online… this potion makes makes her grow 8 feet tall during sex. Well I, your step-sister, heard your gf moaning in the bedroom the other day and it piqued my interest…One night, after a series of bad decisions, you cheated on her with a girl you met at a local bar; driving her home the next morning, you hoped nobody would find out about it and this would all soon be forgotten… enjoy me, xo

Size: 690 MB
Duration: 00:12:09

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Bored Giantess
Custom Giantess Clip~ Giantess sees a little man on the ground. At first she thinks he's a little bug and almost steps on him. But he speaks out to her and she decides to play with him for a little while. She teases him a little, showing her panties, since he seems to like looking up her dress. Then she brings him up to her giant mouth. Teasing and licking him. Telling him how good he tastes and smells. She starts getting bored with this little tiny and starts to flick and poke him. Harder and harder until he falls over, making her laugh. She decides to move on with her day, but instead of getting rid of the little bug, she decides to keep him in her panties for fun later on.

Size: 520 MB
Duration: 00:08:44

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

AshleyGeddon 2 Part-1
OMG! This video has it all. Ashley Lane, Vore, Crush, Building destruction, car crush, Amry attack, Airport attack, and just so much more. We used 4 Cameras to try and get every angle for you.
Ashley is back and she is hornier than ever and she needs to crush, eat and fuck everything she sees. She fights off tanks and planes and pleasures herself with buildings, cars, planes and trains. The amount of destruction is like nothing we have done before.
This is an epic video you will want to see right away.

Size: 2641 MB
Duration: 00:59:34

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Booger O's - AnnaBelle Lee
With AnnaBelle Lee!
I hate grownups because they are booger heads so I shrunk them down to the size of boogers! Are you scared of me? Don't pee in my cereal! Even though my Step-Mom doesn't allow me to say the word pee, I love saying it.
I can't taste anything bad in here, so I will keep putting your helpless bodies in my mouth. I feel you in the back of my teeth as I'm crunching. Stop peeing in my mouth before I swallow you down.
My tongue darts you in and out of my lips as I tease you before your demise to my belly. Smacking my lips, I humiliate you because I never piss myself, so you can't either.

Size: 596 MB
Duration: 00:10:15

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Trying to give my lil slave a bj and use him as a sex toy
So I was hanging out In my room when I suddenly realize my little slave is still napping... so I wake him up
It's time to entertain your goddess little slave, what are u doing??
So before I know it you have the guts to ask me if I can give you a bj… yeah... a bj to your miniature dick.. are you effing kidding me right now?? LOL, how am I supposed to put that tiny thing in my mouth??
All I can do is put u in my mouth, all of you and that is what I do, it's dark in there so hope you are a sissy slave and cry.. ha ha
I insert u in my mouth a few times and you get a bit scared but it's ok, you know how much I love that ;)
Then I decide I wanna cum but cannot find my fave sex toy so guess what I do??
I use YOU as a sex toy.. ha ha ha, yes I shove you in and out of my pink pussy and you love it, my pussy is so creamy, you are gonna need a bath tomorrow...lol but since I like punishing you I send you to bed ( my old, dirty sneaker) and u will get to take a bath another day ha ha ha
Enjoy little slave!

Size: 342 MB
Duration: 00:07:46

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Growing Apart 2: Shrunken Husband Put to Use
Part 2 of a gradual shrinking series.
You can't stop taking the shrinking pills even though your wife warned you what might happen. She thinks you're cute like this but she's frustrated that you're getting so small you're becoming a burden. Measuring you up against the wall, she shows you that you're now basically eye level with her crotch. You try to convince her that it's not all bad - having a husband eye level with her crotch can have its advantages. Liking the idea, your wife decides to put you to work and prove your worth...

Size: 425 MB
Duration: 00:08:10

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

step-sis selfishly swallows
I know how hot I am. I’m your arrogant, selfish step-sis and there’s nothing you can do about it. Especially now since I find you, small and shrunken! I confess to you that I absolutely looooove finding tiny little borrowers around my room. Here’s the thing: your older step-sis loves to torment these tiny’s and use them for her own pleasure. I tell you in great detail what I do to them. I tell you that the louder they scream, the more excited I get. I rub them against my pussy, I tease them and place them in my mouth until…. I swallow them, whole and alive. It’s my most favorite thing to do and nothing gets my pussy more wet than knowing their destiny is being trapped in belly to digest and be reduced to nothing but bones. Now that I’ve found, my own step-brother, boy, am I aroused and… HUNGRY… enjoy me, xo

Size: 1080 MB
Duration: 00:18:14

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

One Year in Captivity - Giantess Custom
*CUSTOM* After congratulating you for winning My mysterious contest, I reveal to you the prize: twelve months in captivity as My shrunken armpit slave. I’m going to keep you in My hairy armpit 24/7, with no breaks, for an entire year. My shrink ray technology is formulated to make you comply with whatever command I give, whether you want to or not. Once I shrink you down to the size of a grain of rice, I begin a full year of torment and experimentation on My newest test subject.

Size: 1188 MB
Duration: 00:20:09

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Gassy Ascension Part 3
Part 3 of 4
After having fun as a Mega-Giant, she wants to keep growing and having fun as she does. Sharye goes back to her growth app to become an Ultra-Mega Giant. She masturbates as she grows, as she loves the feeling so much. Once she's done growing, she looks around at the micro cities around her and doesn't know where to start because there are so many choices. So she walks over to a random micro-town, grabs the micro-town and puts it in her thong at her ass, squats down on another micro-town and lets out a fart that the micro-town in her thong and the micro-town underneath her, then crushes it with her ass, which at the same time crushes the town in her thong. Then she throws the destroyed micro-city into her thong and continues to destroy micro-cities (ass, breasts, hands, feet), eat micro-cities, fart and burp on micro-cities, and put micro-cities in her thong to masturbate or fart on them. (All the while having fun and humiliating them, and getting turned on by what she is doing).

Size: 764 MB
Duration: 00:12:58

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

SNAP SHRINKING MY BOYFRIEND
Having recently discovered her new powers, Ellie asks you, her boyfriend to be her test subject. She begins with a snap and your height decreases just a little bit. Another, and you're even shorter! With every snap of her fingers, you feel a tingly reduction in size. Now, that's not ALL that's happening, as Ellie makes time for fun having you worship her body from every height, indulging in the pleasures of experimentation...

Size: 1659 MB
Duration: 00:31:46

Download or WATCH ONLINE