Femdom Shrinking Fetish & Giantess Girl

sidri

Homewrecking Ex Girlfriend Shrinks You
You wake up a little dazed, confused and groggy to the blurry-eyed sight of your ex girlfriend crawling towards you across the bed. Now that you think about it, you're kinda starting to remember bumping into her last night at the bar and... oh damn, you took her home and cheated on your girlfriend with her again. God, that crazy ex always manages to seduce you. She just won't let you go no matter how many times you leave her. But wait, did that really happen or are you still dreaming? Why does your ex look 100x the size? And what's that tiny little bottle she's holding in her hand?

Size: 637 MB
Duration: 00:12:12
Video: mp4 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

British Giantess Destroys A Tiny City
*Custom Clip - No Names Used*
"I am a super British brat, who has grown massive and tall. I will totally destroy a Tiny American City with my bare feet, ass & tits. Using cups, to pretend they are buildings. I act sadistic and bratty swearing at civilians, running and yelling, humiliating the whole entire city. I even flip them off multiple times. I squat over, sit on and smash the buildings with my powerful, British Butt, Voluptuous Tits and Delicious Feet. - There is no way you can come back from this destruction, I have ruined your entire city. You're finished!"

Size: 260 MB
Duration: 00:11:00

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Big Girl Tiny City
Lissie woke up in a bad mood, and she runs into a tiny city in her living room, since they're in her way, and she's angry she begins kicking them and smashing the buildings, but she notices this is actually helping her feel better, so she really lets loose and enjoys terrorizing the tiny city, humiliating them and smashing them with her big ass and huge tits!

Size: 535 MB
Duration: 00:10:18

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

YOU'LL BE MY DINNER AND DATE TONIGHT
I confront you in your cubicle when our co-workers are out to lunch informing you that I plan to have you for dinner tonight. You're to show up on time or else I'll hunt you down and make your "end" painful. Also, I have a special treat for you if you comply. You've been in love with me since the first time we met, so it's a date! You eagerly arrive 5 minutes early, ready to be my meal. You get the reward of being my sex toy before I eat you. I know you've always been drawn to my tits, so I intend to ride you topless to climax! Once we finish together, I shrink you down and put you between two gouda cheese slices. I'm now ready to devour you.

Size: 788 MB
Duration: 00:15:12

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Under a Latin Giantess's feet
Giantess Melanie got home from a long day walking around, took her shoes off and then suddenly noticed a tiny little man in the room.., he was hiding behind a shoe box and she couldn't help but notice how scared he looked...
She picked him up, look at him and said " now I want u to stay down there on the floor and pamper my stinky tired feet

Size: 272 MB
Duration: 00:06:07

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Life Is Bootyful
Goddess Tierra's ass is a thing of beauty! The way She makes it jiggle melts your brain every time you see it, all you want is to spend the rest of your life shrunk and trapped between Her perfect cheeks. Luckily for you, Goddess Tierra loves feeling a shrunken slave squirming between Her cheeks and She just so happens to be looking for a new ass slave! Do you think you can handle being trapped inside Her thong, feeling Her soft, but massive cheeks squeezing and crushing you while She sits? With every step She takes those big cheeks will be rubbing against your helpless body, slowly working you deeper and deeper until you're completely buried alive!
Goddess Tierra places your tiny body between Her cheeks and tests you out, squeezing and clenching Her cheeks and laughing as your tiny body disappears from view each time! She can tell that you're going to fit perfectly in Her ass, are you ready for your new life? You might not see the light of day again for a very, very long time...
AMAZING views of Goddess Tierra's ass throughout this video! Starting POV and shifting the 3rd person so we can see Tierra's ass DEVOUR Her new tiny slave! And once the slave is in place enjoy some beautiful, silky smooth slow motion as Goddess Tierra shakes, jiggles, and claps Her ass around Her tiny prisoner! Life is truly a bootfyful thing!

Size: 452 MB
Duration: 00:15:11
Video: mp4 1280x720

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess StepMom / Shrinking Virus
*** Custom Video: *** The Story
Style: Giantess StepMother/StepSon with the use of my name {Daniel) Extra Details: No figurine, the camera will be the tiny stepson. Done in the style of your other clip: "Burying -StepMom Loves to Hide your Face" Props: Ketchup or a dark jelly (very very small amount of it) Script: There is a shrinking virus that shrinks someone to a super small size. It also has the effect that everyone around them eventually wants to crush them. You get onto Daniel's bed because you see that he has shrunken down to a measly quarter of an inch tall!! He's smaller than a grain of rice! First 5 minutes: While mashing his tiny little body carefully and gently, you tell your son Daniel that you are not going to harm him, that you love him, and you are going to take care of him. Be extra loving and caring for this segment. Next 5 minutes: The virus' effects start to affect you and feeling your little son Daniel against your tits feels really good. You tell him not to worry but you are just going to smash his little body between your tits a little bit harder but you love him so much. You aren't going to really hurt him. Start to moan a little bit at this point. Next 5 minutes: Take your top off at this point showing your nipples, talk about how little Daniel is so small that your nipples are bigger than he is. Keep smashing the camera against him and talk about how it'd feel really good to smash him with your tits. At this point, also tell him to get his cock out and rub it against your tits too. Next 4 minutes: You tell Daniel that you need to smash his little bitty body with your tits as you are so horny...

Size: 1361 MB
Duration: 00:23:32

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Honey, I Shrunk My Students
A college professor is running late so grabs a quick breakfast in the staff room before heading off to class. She wonders why none of her class have come looking for her yet, unaware that her students have decided to play a prank on her. She taught them the recipe for a shrinking potion in chemistry class yesterday and they've decided to all hide in the cereal to surprise her! But as she spoöns in mouthfuls of cereal, they realise she hasn't noticed them. She can hear the faint screams and shouts of her students and she chews them up and swallows them down, but can't work out where it's coming from. Just as she's about to swallow the last mouthful of her food, she notices the last surviving student screaming and terrified on her spoön. He explains what she's just done and she's mortified. Quickly, she puts him back in her bowl for safekeeping and calls her husband, who warns her of how much trouble she'll get in if she tells anyone about this. She realises she only has one option - she has to cover her traces and hide the evidence. Deciding that the last place anyone would look is her pussy, she tucks him up inside her for safekeeping. Despite her best efforts, the feeling of her class digesting inside her is turning her on after a whole day of the student wriggling and squirming inside her, she can't fight her urges any longer. She's developed a taste for tiny students and there's only one way to satisfy the craving...

Size: 955 MB
Duration: 00:18:17

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Secret Admirer - a miniature Epic
Being Nicole's secret admirer might not be the best of things. especially when you have an insane foot fetish, and she happens to have the most amazing soles you have ever seen. these types of gorgeous feet might make someone go through extreme measures just to get a chance to be closer to them.
This is exactly what you are doing. you shrink yourself down and sneak into her house. She finds you pretty quickly and you confess a once, unable to deny her sheer beauty and size.
Unfortunately for you, Nicole is a pretty bratty bitch. she appreciates your efforts, but she's going to make some fun of you and have a nasty plan for your faith.

Size: 1031 MB
Duration: 00:17:29

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

In The Shadow Of My Belly - Giantess Belly Size Comparison
Have you ever felt so small, tiny? I've had enough of your little attitude, little man. You're looking especially small compared to me, since I have gained more weight than ever before, so much that you're practically shrinking before my very eyes. So far below me, I'll remind you why I will always be the biggest around here. Can you handle the weight of all this blubber belly? It's time for you to be reminded just how small you are!

Size: 438 MB
Duration: 00:11:39

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

You’re Under My Bare Feet
Is funny for me how you wait for me, hungry for my feet, counting the moments until I step down the stairs and finally step on you! I am here now and this is the best time of your day, when you are under my big soft soles and feel my long toes all over you, little man. I tease you with my feet and this is all that you can see, your vision, your reality, your God, my beautiful big feet!
You sit on the ground like a bug looking up at my massive perfect soles, a very exciting perspective for you. Even though you’re a tiny speck, your penis grows excited as you admire my soles. Nothing excites you like a pair of gigantic soles and mine are perfect. I will allow this opportunity to jerk off to my gorgeous feet; you might be tiny, but I want you to make a big mess for me.
Betsy is 23 years old, 5’8” (173 cm) sexy Russian foot goddess with size 8 US (38 EU) feet. Betsy is in a black night dress, she lies down on her bed shows her wrinkled soles and talks about her sexy feet.
Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink wrinkled soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Russian girl’s bare soles and elegant toes.

Size: 534 MB
Duration: 00:10:16

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

FitBit Slave
Queen Grace and I would like one of these devices that counts our footsteps throughout the day. However, we don't really like wearing the watches or other devices that are required for it. They just don't look good with our outfits sometimes, you know? So Grace has this GREAT idea. (She has an extensive science background, you know!) She is so British and SMART. She has devised a way to shrink YOU down to the size of a gummie-bear candy! (And just as squishy and resilient too, apparently! So watch this clip to find out where we are going to "store" you all day long, and what your one single "duty" will be! Let's just say it will be agonizingly painful and totally dizzying for you...but we don't care. You will spend the entire day having your tiny, helpless little body being stepped on over & over & over again....THOUSANDS of times a day...and you better be counting every step for us! Watch the clip for more details...and to hear how little we care about your "well-being" as we plan on using you for this this task.

Size: 324 MB
Duration: 00:05:31

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Cruel Giantess 2
*Custom Request
Really cruel evil giantess dominating and tormenting tiny people for her amusement & pleasure. She is dressed in sexy, bra & panties, sexy make up. When she holds a tiny her finger and thumb are closed, no gap, as they’re so small compared to her. No model figures; viewer to imagine the tinies thanks to the giantess’ actions and lots of talking. POV, so camera is looking up at her, she looks directly down into camera when talking to the tinies (except when she picks them up between her fingers). She changes positions, sometimes standing over / bending down / dominating with her foot / sometimes crouches down so very close to camera, seeing her face & cleavage & fingers close up. Earlier that day She has been playing in a tinies town, stomping little people cars buildings having so much fun. She took many tinies home with her to play with more at home. She tipped them all onto the floor before her, they are all now cowering at her feet begging for mercy. She enjoys their groveling, makes them kiss her feet. She tells them about how badly she messed up their town, laughing about it. She picks up tinies at her feet one by one or in little groups then plays with them / destroys them making the ones at her feet watch, sometimes getting very close so they can hear the Yelps etc. Ends them in different ways: Rubs her fingers together, Eats them, flicks them, flattens them under her toe, in-between her cleavage. Be good if she describes the ones she’s picking up e.g. a college boy, a couple, a ****, etc. Finishes by making the survivors kiss her feet and beg for their lives to be her slaves forever as she laughs at them. thanks!

Size: 683 MB
Duration: 00:18:01
Video: mp4 1280x720

Download or WATCH ONLINE