Femdom Shrinking Fetish & Giantess Girl

sidri

Foot Cream - SFX Epic
Nicole is the beautiful, bratty, and popular girl at school. lately, she noticed that one of the guys is an actual freak. a foot-freak. he always stares at the girls' feet, especially her feet.
She had enough of it and decides to take things into her own hands. and sexy feet.
She invites him over to her house, to "Help her with homework". He arrives and is completely shocked when Nicole starts teasing him with her stinky socks. She peels them off to reveal her gorgeous soles and wiggles her toes right at his gaping, dumbfounded face.
Little does he know that Nicole rubbed a special shrinking lotion right into her feet before his arrival! he starts feeling dizzy and loses consciousness.
and wakes up to his worst nightmare, and Nicole's greatest delight!
The hottest, very best version of foot cream-trap as of now. Nicole is a gorgeous, young lady and represents the next generation of Foot Goddesses, and she does that with style!

Size: 1211 MB
Duration: 00:21:12
Video: mp4 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Cadence Shrinks her step-bro to her Tiny Slave
Your parents have left your step-sister Cadence in charge of you for the weekend whilethey are away. Cadence secretly has a shrink ray and tells you that as soon as they leave you're gonna get shrunk! Once she hears them leave the house she immediately uses the shrink ray on you! Your brat step-sister is now going to make you her tiny littleslave all weekend! She picks you up and puts you on the table in front of her stinky pink soles. She makes fun of you for being so tiny! She could beat you up if she wanted to. She could even squish you if she wanted. But no, she doesn't want to get rid of you. She is your step-sister after all! She starts telling you allof the evil things she can do with you at that size. Her dirty feet are right in your face. All you can do is sit there and lsiten to your evil step-sister rattle off the meanest things she wants to do to you at your size if you don't behave, She pulls out a collar and tells you you'll be collared to her from now on like an You're completely to be owned by your GIANT step-sister from now on!

Size: 394 MB
Duration: 00:10:38

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Unnoticed on Giantess Throne
Where did that trickster little tiny go?! I could have sworn they were just here... But oh well, I might as well get comfortable... Now, what is wrong with my throne! It was built for my gaining weight, but now it feels like something is stuck in my seat. I will just have to drop my massive ass down onto it until it's properly broken in.

Size: 444 MB
Duration: 00:11:49

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

tiny gets foot stomped for science
using our shrinking device to make you different tiny sizes & bring you back to life in between stepping on you in various ways for science!
every time i do, i experiment with different styles of stomping to see how your body reacts in different stomping situations.
every time i bring you back to life, i describe what the stepping felt like under my feet!
i do this in shoes, white socks, then barefoot.
all in the name of science!

Size: 470 MB
Duration: 00:13:00
Video: mp4 1280x720

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Age Reversal
Here you are right on time, fancy some fun tonight? Why not take this tablets sure there's 3 but don't worry about what they are just take them it will be fun fine ok well they're enhancement pills they will make you really fit, young and full of energy, oh and there are some side effects. Nothing you should worry about just age reversing haha! Thats right these tablets are going to send you right back to being an 18 year old and young horny aiming to please boy. ooo I quite like you at this age you may just be able to satisfy my sexual needs, too late you've just got younger! Quickly getting younger and younger 14, 10, 6 then 3 ahh what a cute toddler you are but of no use to me you can hardly talk and look at that tiny dick of yours now back to being a new born baby excellent! At this age I can train and manipulate you into becoming the perfect slave for Dani.

Size: 149 MB
Duration: 00:03:58

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Revenge Of The Villainesses
Two supervillains are on the verge of being exiled from the city but they have one last hope. They were approached with the idea of a potion that could exponentially increase their power, and perhaps, their size as well. Both women consume the formula and begin to feel incredibly powerful. They explain that they feel ready to take on the city and its heroes now. However, they start to feel great pleasure and start to grow huge. They evilly laugh and talk about how this will be too easy now to destroy the city... and that "it almost doesn't seem fair." Both villains are huge now and ready to destroy the city. They torment the city and its people. They tell the tiny people, "call your heroes or military now...

Size: 2368 MB
Duration: 00:40:47

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Disobedient Foot Slaves
*Custom Request
So there's 2 tiny men on the floor. You come inside the room with a plate of sliced apples. You sit down in front of the 2 little men. It was a long hot day at work and you have been wearing your sneakers all day without socks. You take them off and rest the soles in front of the tiny men and wiggle your toes a little bit
You're feet are sore and you demand a massage. You are a sassy and bossy woman in this video.
You grab a piece of apple and eat it. At the same time you hear that the guys are complaining that you didn't wear socks and you get a bit angry at them in a sassy way and say that it's not your problem and that lots of women wear shoes without socks. You're all saying this with a mouthful of apple
"Okay that's it if you're not gonna massage them then you're simply gonna become my lunch yeah that's right". You pick them up and stick each in one of the two apple pieces.
You pick one of the apple pieces up with the tiny man stuck inside of it. You look at him. Your eyes grow wide and you make slurping noises. You then very quickly shove the whole apple in your mouth with him.
You make a lot of chewing noises. And with a mouthful you say to the other guy that's stuck in the other apple on the plate that the exact same thing will happen to him too.
You the pick up the next apple and do the exact same thing. But this one is squirming a lot in your mouth. You get angry and spit him out.
Oh well you just toss him your shoe and put them on.

Size: 463 MB
Duration: 00:07:55

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Dalvina - You're My Tiny Slave Now
Custom Script:
So I am a student who is falling behind in class. You agreed to raise my score if I help with an extra credit experiment. The experiment is you’re going to shrink me down and just take some measurements and inspect me. You point the wand at me and then I shrink down to a tiny size (tiny pov) You walk up to me with your open toed sandals and joke how you almost stepped on me. You asked me how the view is down there. you start to tap your foot and tell me I wouldn’t be in this position if I had just done my classwork. You bring your feet closer to me and start to wiggle your toes. You asked me joking if I can smell your feet from down there. now you start to do some shoe play taking your feet in and out of your sandals and exposing your soles. You tell me you have definitely seen me staring at your feet in class and you know that I probably like this. You bring your giant hand down and grab me off the ground. While in your hands you start to touch me all over commenting how tiny I am in your giant hands.

Size: 433 MB
Duration: 00:09:58

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giant Evil Sorceress
You are her biggest fan! And lucky you found yourself a magic lamp and wished yourself in front of your goddess! You can't believe your eyes and neither can she. She's thrown off and a bit angry at the fact that you just appeared in front of her until she sees your genie and your lamp... she convinces you that you should let her use 1 of her wishes, she would wish to be the most powerful being on the planet and after all isn't that what you love? A dominant powerful woman? yes powerful women make you HARD! so you agree you let her make her wish. shes immediately transformed into an evil sorceress with the power of magical lightning at her fingertips... all she needs to point and visualize, and it will happen, first she points at the genie to make him tiny and takes his powers for herself, then up next is you... she shrinks you too and teases the both of you with her body parts, putting you in her panties, in between her boobs and in her mouth, she loves teasing you both and talks about world domination! Once she's done playing with her toys she tells you to take a front row seat, so you can experience her world take over!

Size: 905 MB
Duration: 00:15:18

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Secretary Shrinks The CEO
You secretary arrives to interview for the new engineer position at your tech start-up company. You can't quite believe it and quickly tell her she's not got the right experience, but she's determined you should give her a chance. You show her a gadget that one of the other interviewees brought in, proving his much better fit for the role. She admits she can't compete, so she tries to convince you with other means... She pulls out her huge tits, knowing you're always staring at them and offers them as a bargaining chip. When you still decline, she gets frustrated and fumbles with the fancy gadget, accidentally switching it on. All of a sudden, you shrink right in front of her eyes and your secretary's all-too-high aspirations don't seem so out of reach anymore...

Size: 875 MB
Duration: 00:16:56

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Rivals City Battle
Keri and Nadia are both in love with the same man. Will is his name. Will is an inventor and he Invented flying cars and a Growth serum. The girls are not aware of each other until they meet as giantesss' looking for him. Will is in one of the cars trying to keep a safe distance and trying to find a way to get their attention safely the whole video but ultimately fails when they get too big to possibly see or hear him.
Their voices should sound slightly deeper and deeper to match. Eventually, they bump into each other. Trying to intimidate each other. They ask each other why they are big and have the same answer. They begin fighting. When they get hurt it triggers a growth spurt. So they end up taking turns outgrowing each other. Their bodies convert the pain into growth somehow. Like a defense mechanism. Bigger and bigger they get until one of them, gets a big enough size difference to pin the other one down and sit on her and simply absorb her into her body and then double in size. The winner sits there desperately trying to find Will. As Will is flying around her trying to get her attention. The giantess ends the video by saying, "I still don't think I'm big enough to truly satisfy him."

Size: 873 MB
Duration: 00:14:56

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

You Are Shrunken By Kate England & Victoria Banxxx
Kate England and Victoria Banxxx are impressed you showed up to get shrunk by them. They take turns blowing you magical kisses, and watching as you shrink smaller and smaller. The girls tease you by stripping down naked and shaking their sexy asses in your tiny face. They laugh at you as they torment you with their giant feet. The girls sit down and invite you to climb up and get a closer look. They spread their pussies so you can look at them up close. Just when you are having fun, Victoria scoops you up and drops you in her mouth to eat.

Size: 380 MB
Duration: 00:10:36

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Catherine & Genesis Destroy the tinies
t's doomsday for the littletiny people who have been shrunken and at the mercy of Cat and Genesis as the giantesses tower over them. Shot from under glass the two evil giant brats slam their massive wide soles down on the tiny people crushing them under their immense weight. They laugh and show no mercy as tinies are squished at their whim! No remorse is shown as they are grouped and stepped on, sometimes by both at the same time!!

Size: 354 MB
Duration: 00:09:35

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess broke into my house vore
What did I do to deserve this, after hearing weird sounds in the living room I found her stealing my things, she told me she was going to steal everything even the house, but before do that she first played with me, using her big pussy to punish me and make me her new pussy slave. Finally, I ended up inside of her

Size: 621 MB
Duration: 00:11:02

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Maria - Shrinking My teacher
Your student has come to ask you if she can work a deal with you to get a passing grade. As her teacher you have the power to pass her, you also have a thing for her big size 9 feet. She offers you a deal, if you pass her you can smell her stinky feet. Unfortunately she has put a strange powder on her feet. every time you sniff them you start to shrink smaller and smaller. You are overcome by the mesmerizing smell though and cannot help yourself. You keep sniffing not caring how tiny you are getting. Maria giggles at how small you are getting, but she doesn't stop letting you smell. Soon you are so small she towers over you! She grabs your file and starts giving herself all A grade as you are so small now you can't do anything to stop her! She doesn't need you anymore. She stands over you and hovers her gigantic sole over your tiny body. She tells you to keep smelling at your tiny size. She decides to crush you anyways!

Size: 386 MB
Duration: 00:10:06

Download or WATCH ONLINE