Femdom Shrinking Fetish & Giantess Girl

sidri

GFs Bikini Bursting Growth
Your girlfriend Claudia peeks out from behind the closet door and asks if you can tell her if her bikini looks too small. She swears the swimsuit fit ok yesterday, but today… it is just too tight! She sheepishly explains that her new personal trainer suggested she try a new supplement before the two of you go away on holiday together. It’s meant to be a growth supplement and she figured it would just be like getting a pump at the gym – the problem is it seems to have worked too well. Initially, she panics about getting taller and her boobs getting bigger and bigger by the minute but before long she notices you are enjoying this and asks if you want to have a giantess as a girlfriend…?

Size: 587 MB
Duration: 00:10:00
Video: mp4 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

SHRUNKEN CUCK
i'm over my tiny bf ever since i realized you really can't satisfy me anymore. luckily, i've been fucking someone new and he reeeaaalllly takes care of me.
in fact, he's here now. and we wanna play w your tiny body.
first, i put you in my mouth while i give him a blowjob.
then, i place you on my asshole so you have a front row seat to him fucking me deeply.
next, i put you inside the condom that i put on him so you can see what it's like on the inside when another man fucks me.
finally, i drown you in his cum when he finishes in my mouth before swallowing you whole.

Size: 665 MB
Duration: 00:18:09
Video: mp4 1280x720

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Tiny Knight Defeats Evil Giantess Queen
When an evil giantess Queen stumbles upon a tiny community, all of the villagers are terrified. She's HUGE. She's cruel. She's threatening to squish the entire village with her enormous tits. However, she is a fair Queen, and will give the villagers a chance to defend themselves. Imagine her shock when the tiny people scatter and hide, and only one tiny knight approaches her with his spear. He's confident, brave, and knows exactly how to defend his people from this giant intruder. He knows her weak spot. Her belly button.

Size: 702 MB
Duration: 00:12:05

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Flight Attendant Shrinks an Steps on You
Brunette MILF role plays a flight attendant who shrinks a handsome passenger and steps on him in this custom video.
This flight attendant likes to shrink handsome passengers by adding a a shrinking potion to their in flight cocktails and then taking them home in her purse to play with later.
The video picks up when she gets home and decides to have fun with you. She’ll take your tiny body out and put you on the floor.
She’ll step and smoosh you with her pantyhose covered feet. She teases you and tells you that your begging turns her on.
But she says the best part is when she smooshes you turning you into a little pile of goo on her pantyhose. She keeps smooshing you and puts you out like a cigarette.

Size: 320 MB
Duration: 00:05:24

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Promoted To Pet
Your boss has called you in for a meeting. There has been some restructuring within the company and unfortunately, your branch is going to be dissolved, effective immediately. Your boss is disappointed, and sad to lose her best employee, so when you ask if there’s anything you can do to save your job, she tells you her idea. You’re to be shrunk down to 5inches tall and perform any and all tasks she has set for you. Your sole purpose being to please her in any way she deems necessary. You agree and she shrinks you into her little pet, takes you home and gives you your first project to work on…

Size: 1279 MB
Duration: 00:25:13

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Power Struggle - Part 2 Mega Mia
Mia Hope the stronger, now MEGA-sized, wrestler stops growing and evilly laughs and feels immensely powerful. She bends down and picks up the smaller giantess Keri Spectrum and mocks her for being so weak and pathetic. The MEGA-sized wrestler then drops the smaller wrestler and is ready to rampage. The army/air Command once again attacks and the MEGA wrestler cannot believe her eyes. She states, "HAHAH you guys couldn't even beat a smaller and weaker giantess and now you think you have any chance against ME!? Let me show you what REAL power looks like!" The MEGA wrestler destroys the army and now moves on to destroy the cities around her. The MEGA wrestler proceeds to destroy the cities and the video ends with her feeling the growing feeling once again. She can't believe that she going to get even bigger and stronger again and the video ends with her laughing again, knowing that she will be the ruler of this puny world.

Size: 1972 MB
Duration: 00:33:45

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Too Big For Buildings - BBW Giantess SFX Vore Fantasy
Your Giantess Goddess Alara has reached a monumental achievement, tiny! She's officially too Big for your little buildings.
Alara reveals her new weight and height, and that she'll be hosting a massive feast to celebrate. You are responsible for securing all of the delicious offerings that Alara will Vore, and her appetite is more demanding than ever.

Size: 692 MB
Duration: 00:13:17

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

tiny studies anus
I find you, a teeny tiny girl walking around in my room. I remind you that tinies belong in bellies. Now, I have so many tinies inside my belly, squirming and thrashing around, I know you want to join them. You may under one condition: you must study my anus first. I want you to get to know every fold, crease and wrinkle. You must explore every little piece of my asshole before you get to join the others. I make sure that you becoming up close and personal with my ass before I finally swallow you. It's jam packed in my belly and there's hardly any room for you so I need to sway my hips around for you to fit... tinies belong in bellies... enjoy me, xo

Size: 1406 MB
Duration: 00:23:41

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

ROXIE RAE IS READY TO EAT YOU
Roxie Rae has been saving you and storing you in her bedroom for a long time now. You are so tiny and perfect to be a tasty snack. Roxie has never eaten a small man before but she's been planning your destiny for a while now. Roxie puts her mouth close to you, opening her lips and sticking out her wet tongue. Roxie is salivating and lets you look deep down her throat where your fate lies. Roxie tells you of all the ways she has been thinking about devouring you alive, maybe she will eat you whole, or start slow, limb by limb. Either way, today is the day, you become a tasty snack for Roxie Rae.

Size: 380 MB
Duration: 00:06:29

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Vore Giantess Games
I invited you and other men to a fun and sexy evening with me. When you arrive, I offer you something and you wake up shrunk. I am a vore and want to play a game of cat and mouse. I explain the game and count to 10. Then I search for all the little men and gobble you all up. I'm having so much fun and you are all so scared! I then enjoy all the squirming little men who can never escape my belly.

Size: 887 MB
Duration: 00:15:43

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Cruel Giantess 3
*Custom Request
Ok maybe for this one I’m a shrunken man again. You Steal me and make a deal if I am your completely obedient slave for a month youll let me go. But if I complain or hesitate for even a second you’ll swallow me whole. The video contains me worshiping you in a lot of the ways you did in the last one. Can you make your feet look dirtier tho if possible? Maybe a post gym armpit scene where it looks sweaty. I like your teeth cleaning idea maybe you keep me in your panties etc. also explain how you won’t be feeding me so I’ll have to scavenge off of your body. Dirt grime sweat dry skin crumbs whatever I can find you don’t care it’s not your job to feed me. You keep me in your armpit overnight or in your socks etc. finally the month ends with me licking your armpit. A timer goes off signaling the end of the month. Your disappointed because I was obedient and didn’t disobey but you’re going to eat me any way because who fucking cares your a giantess goddess

Size: 1287 MB
Duration: 00:34:15
Video: mp4 1280x720

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Sneaky tiny men cumming on Giantess mouth
Custom*
Your passed out snoring in bed a tiny man is watching you sle eep from your pillow he removes your covers and sees you naked. He gets turned on. He takes his cock and shoves it in your mouth. You start to moan in your sleep. He eventually cums on your face and you pass out. You wake up the next morning wondering why you’re covered in cum.

Size: 264 MB
Duration: 00:05:13

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

School Trip Gone Wrong: Mom Gets A Taste For Tinies
Mom gets a troubling call from you during your school science trip to the local research lab. Something's gone terribly wrong and your teacher is rushing you and your friends home as you speak. You wouldn't tell her what happened so when she opens the door and can't see you, mom panics. She rings you again and you tell her to look down... You've all been turned into tinies! Mom scoops you up and brings you all inside, promising to protect you. But as she's carrying you to safety, one of your friends falls into the depths of her huge cleavage. In the process of digging him out, something awakens in mom. Your friend didn't survive the accidental squeezing and though she tries to fight it, the urge to swallow his tiny lifeless body is overwhelming. As you all begin to flee for your lives, mom's predatory instincts take over...

Size: 768 MB
Duration: 00:14:42

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Tiny's belong in bellies
you're just a tiny girl, looking for her tiny girlfriend. I come in and spot you. Pick you up and tell you "Tiny's belong in bellies!"
Just before I lower you into my throat to devour you you plead not to be eaten yet! You are looking for your girlfriend, Oh her? She was yesterdays meal. You want me to show you where she is? Well let me wink my asshole because that's where she is, and you're NEXT.... enjoy me, xo

Size: 727 MB
Duration: 00:12:20

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess Swallows Tiny Man & Eats Cum
Giantess Roxy's tiny man is standing on the floor. He is looking across the room. He sees Giantess Roxy enter the room. She is barefoot. He watches as her massive feet come closer and closer towards him. Until her toes are right in front of him. Giantess Roxy picks him up. "Oh there you are."Giantess Roxy holds the tiny man close to her face. He's looking up at her face. She makes minimal eye contact with him. She looks straight ahead as she speaks to him. Giantess woke up hungry and horny. She wants to have fun with her tiny naked man before she eats him. She begins by smelling her tiny man. She inhales deeply through her nose, then exhales out her nose. She really savours the moment. It brings her pleasure to have this control. To have this tiny man to enjoy and play with."I wonder if you taste as good as you smell." She licks her lips. "Oh don't worry. I think you're going to enjoy this. Trust me, I think you are going to have a lot of fun."

Size: 757 MB
Duration: 00:12:43

Download or WATCH ONLINE