Femdom Shrinking Fetish & Giantess Girl

sidri

Giantess Shrinks You Down
This is a giantess fantasy video where I shrink you down, tease you by putting me between your breasts and could squish you. Then I decide that you'd be perfect for stimulating me and stuff you inside in my panties and you have to make me cum. Then I'll grow you back to normal size when you do cum. Once I finish, I start putting my clothes back on and say that you lied, and that I'm now trapped there forever as a tiny man, teasing and pleasing me for eternity.
"Well, wakey-wakey. No, you're not dreaming. This is very real, and you're very tiny now. Now I could tell you how I shrunk you, if it was magic, science, whatever, but that's completely irrelevant to answering the bigger question: why I shrank you? At some point, I just got tired of you looking at other women, talking about how big other women's tits are or staring at other women's asses, thinking I wasn't looking. And I figured the best way to punish you was to make it so no one but me could see you anymore." I use a gummy bear to represent how small you are in this video.

Size: 605 MB
Duration: 00:10:42
Video: mp4 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess Torments Her Perverted Tiny
I heard the way my neighbor was speaking on the phone about me. I assume he was talking to a male friend. He spoke with so much confidence, saying that he would fuck my mouth, my tits, and my pussy. I should give him what he wants. Not before I've shrunken him down to practically nothing, though. I will put his tiny body inside my mouth, between my tits, and inside my pussy as I cum. He will be SO terrified!

Size: 773 MB
Duration: 00:15:02

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Cat and Mouse 2
In this Halloween inspired clip, a Giantess is dressed and ready to go out to a party. But first she wants to say goodbye to her lovely little pet. He tries hiding from her but she finds him. Then, making herself late for the party she decides to play cat and mouse with him. Playing with him, and trying to punish him, but he likes her punishments too much. He worships her and loves to make his Goddess feel good.

Size: 1301 MB
Duration: 00:22:10

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Growing Apart 3: Husband Demoted To Pet
Part 3 of a gradual shrinking series
You’ve now shrunk down to knee height and your wife begins to turn cruel, teasing, tormenting and using you for her own gain. Your tiny size dehumanises you and she knows she has all the power now that you depend on her for your very survival. She uses her height advantage to make you perform tricks for her like a pet, demands you satisfy her, then takes matters into her own hands when you’re just not hitting the spot quite how she likes it…

Size: 950 MB
Duration: 00:18:17

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Two tiny lil slaves inside giantess's pussy
Welcome to another HOT giantess fetish video guys!
On this episode Giantess Melanie gets to borrow another tiny little slave from another giantess to double up the fun!
Yes! Watch me insert not just you inside my sweet, creamy pussy but another tiny lil guy at the SAME TIME!
I love feeling your tiny micro bodies diving inside my wet, yummy pussy, I love feeling your tiny lil tongues pleasuring me inside and sucking on my clit mmmm
I let you out for air every now and then cause I don't wanna wear you out but at the same time I know u cannot wait for my pussy cream wave to come and wash u away out of my pussy expelled out of there like a tiny rocket man ha ha ha
I m loving filming giantess videos and u guys seem to love them too ( best selling clips on my store right now)
Thanks for all the support tiny little suckers!
Enjoy!

Size: 492 MB
Duration: 00:11:06

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Under Steph's Perfect Feet
You sit on the ground like a bug looking up at my massive perfect soles, a very exciting perspective for you. Even though you’re a tiny speck, your penis grows excited as you admire my soles. Nothing excites you like a pair of gigantic soles and mine are perfect.
I will allow this opportunity to jerk off to my gorgeous feet; you might be tiny, but I want you to make a big mess for me.
Steph is 38 years old Latina woman with 9 (39 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 135 LBS (58 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.
Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, sexy soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Steph’s bare soles and elegant toes.

Size: 513 MB
Duration: 00:10:19

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

swallowing my stepson
I’m in bed resting when something startles me awake. I don’t notice you at first, but as soon as my vision clears I realize what I’m looking at… it’s YOU. (Camera POV) My son, how in the world did you get so tiny?! What’s happened?! You’re the size of my finger nail! I fuss over you and tell you that everything is going to be okay. Mommy’s going to protect you. I’m going to keep you safe from harms way, I promise. I notice that you’ve gotten all messy from your tiny travels. Hmmm, I know just the thing- I’ll take you into my mouth to clean you all up. I pick you up (figurine used) and take you into my warm, wet mouth. As I have you in there I can’t help the feelings that take over me. I start to masturbate as I feel your erection. (VoiceOver) I know that you love being inside mommy’s mouth and having you completely inside me again has me acting on my desire. I tell myself how wrong this is. How I can’t risk you slipping down my throat but it’s no use. My lust gets the best of me and soon I feel you slipping down past my tonsils. Oh no! I hear you screaming but it’s too late. You’re gone! (Camera angle from above). I’m distraught for a moment, in disbelief but I feel the same arousal taking place as I trace down the path you went. I feel you thrashing in my stomach and I slip my hand down my panties once again as I realize that your demise is near… enjoy me, xo

Size: 774 MB
Duration: 00:13:04

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Cleaning House
*Custom Request
You are a Giantess and its cleaning day. You are going around your house trying to clean, but you keep finding little tinies everywhere! You are getting really annoyed by them and "clean the up" as you see fit. Say how gross they are a lot. I would like this to be partially from the Giantess POV and partially from the tinies POV.

Size: 388 MB
Duration: 00:06:36

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Used & Consumed
Maria keeps a little box of tiny worship slaves, that's the only way men are of use to her. Keeping you tiny and small she can easily keep you under control. Maria loves to cum but hates all the work that comes along with getting herself off. She drops you right on top of her tits, you're miniscule in comparison! Squeezing you in between them, then sm othering you in her ass. Maria gets herself all turned on by tormenting you with her gigantic assets, all you'll ever be good for is that tiny little tongue of yours. Maria demands you lick all over her body if you want to survive this encounter, first dates are always the scariest... especially when you've been shrunken and used by Maria! Maria spits and drools down your body and onto her pussy, she tells you to get to work! You're a good for nothing little worship slut, just here for her pleasure. Maria puts you onto the bed and rides your face, you better hope she's careful not to smoosh you by accident! She cums so hard and thinks about if you're good enough to keep. After pondering, Maria decides to keep it real with you, she doesn't do Second Dates! And after such an intense orgasm Maria is feeling super hungry and you're a perfectly sized snack!

Size: 584 MB
Duration: 00:10:00

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

playing with my tiny boyfriend
at some point in the night, you shrunk to a tiny person! you're now so tiny that you're just directly on my nipple when i wake up! once the shock is over, i decide i'm gonna place you all around my body to see if your tiny little body can still pleasure me. i put you on my clit, in my pussy, & even by my asshole - all close up size reference shots.
finally, i realize you're just to little to get me off anymore! because of this, i'm gonna put you out of your misery by swallowing you. but not before i'm able to give you the BJ of your life by swishing you around in my mouth!

Size: 619 MB
Duration: 00:17:04
Video: mp4 1280x720

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Shrinking Ex and Shoving Him in My Ass
You just showed up unannounced to your Ex's house while she's putting something sexy on for her new boyfriend. You want her back so bad, but she just looks upset and annoyed that you're there. She laughs and then you're an inch tall. She starts humiliating you and telling you this is what you deserve. She takes little teeny, tiny you and rubs you against her asshole since you did say that you always enjoyed anal when you two were dating. She shrinks you even more and laughs at you for being as tiny as a speck. She threatens you, but instead, she sticks you on a butt plug and shoves the two of you both up her ass. Oh no!! You hear her boyfriend coming home. What's going to happen next??!! You'll be trapped in her ass all night.

Size: 822 MB
Duration: 00:13:49

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Growing Apart: Husband Experiments With Shrinking Pills
Part 1 of a gradual shrinking series.
You got hold of this new thing that gives you such a good high, but the side effects include shrinking. It feels amazing, but when your wife comes home and finds your eyes are now level with her tits, she's not too happy. She asks you not to take anymore and you go to watch a movie together. But things get a little steamy and distracted when you both realise the benefit of your face being constantly level with her nipples. Your wife's started treating you a little bit different now that she's literally looking down on you, but you're kind of liking this new dominant side of her and can't wait to see how it translates in the bedroom...

Size: 585 MB
Duration: 00:11:39

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess StepMommy Will Always Be Stronger Than You
Good morning, tiny!! StepMommy had big plans for the day, but when you caught an itty bitty little attitude wanting to wrestle, those plans changed. You're in for the body your of a lifetime, while StepMommy shows you all the squishy soft places she's going to hide you for the day. Bouncing her doughy belly off of you, she drives home that she will always be stronger than you.

Size: 515 MB
Duration: 00:11:28

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

IN MY BELLY
A tiny knight enters Ayla Aysel's giantess lair to save a tiny village she took over. When he enters and confronts the giantess, he demands to know where the villagers are. Ayla answers him by showing him her belly and saying "they're right here, or should I say" pointing at her belly "in here". Ayla moves her belly around and in and out to make it look like the villagers are trying to fight their way out, but it's no use. Ayla says "you came to rescue the villagers? a little too late for that". The hero tries to over power the giantess but fails pathetically. Ayla then picks him up and presses him against her belly saying "can you hear them in there? Are they saying "please!" ". Laughing, Ayla brings him up to her eye level and says "that village was very filling" while she pats her belly, "but you look tasty and I always have room for one more". Ayla uses her mouth, swallowing and feeling full. Ayla burps with satisfaction and rubs her tummy. Ayla's belly begins to move around a bunch and she says laughing "are you still trying to get me? from inside me? nice try little one but it's too late for you and the villagers". Ayla rubs her belly smiling with satisfaction.

Size: 405 MB
Duration: 00:06:51

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Cruel Giantess
An evil cruel Giantess is bored one afternoon and decides to play with some little tinies she has stored away in a little tin. She breaks their bones and throws them. She puts them deep in some of her crevices. She destroys families and makes them cry. All the while smiling and laughing. Their pain is her enjoyment.
This video has no props. It is meant for the viewer to use his imagination.

Size: 723 MB
Duration: 00:12:09

Download or WATCH ONLINE