Femdom Tiny Fetish - Giantess, POV, Foot, Crush, Femdom Fetish

Tinkoff

Lux and Stella giantesses

How dare you catcall two gorgeous women like Lux and Stella? These ladies will not tolerate such disrespectful, crude behavior, so they have shrunk you! Maybe you should have thought twice before being a sexist creep. The gorgeous giantesses humiliate you and tease you with their huge feet and shoes, threatening to crush you. It gives you a tiny boner to get all this attention and the giantesses insult you for that too, ordering you to cum before they crush you under their perfect feet that you don't even deserve

6mn 57s / 335 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Dakota Charms - Small spitty man

Dakota finds you on her porch table! Your sooo tiny and look sooo yummy! She comes up with a way to make you weak. Well she uses her spit! Dakota wants you to drown in it then she will eat you!

7mn 46s / 664 Mb / mp4 / 1280x720

Tinkoff

Alyssa Reece - Unaware - Escaped Foot Pervert

What is it about these tinies that makes them behave in such peculiar ways? If you had offended a beautiful, sexy woman who then proceeded to shrink you so that she could do awful things, torment you, tease you , use and abuse you, would you not escape and run away as fast as you could? No? Well then perhaps you'll understand this little gent far better than I can. Even after being shrunken and narrowly escaping being exterminated like an unwanted pest he still couldn't resist sticking around to try and get a smell and taste of this gorgeous giant woman's delicious feet. He waited until she was distracted with a telephone call to one of her girlfriends and then crept up ever so quietly between her dangerous high heels. At first he only planned on taking a quick sniff, perhaps being even brave enough to reach out and run his wee hand across her slick black shoe, but then when her telephone conversation turned steamy he couldn't control himself and he had to jerk off right then and there...

7mn 10s / 211 Mb / mp4 / 1280x720

Tinkoff

Dakota Charms and Layla - little bro gets flushed

Brother walks in on dakota and layla in the bathroom getting ready. They shrink him with a shrinking little brother app and humiliate him then him flush down toilet after a lot of teasing. Dakota will just tell her parents she hasn't seen you and you probably ran away.

6mn 55s / 514 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Willing Vore Part Deux - Expel My Waste

Do you have any idea how many shrunken men I ate last night? If so remind me because I had enjoyed a bottle of wine beforehand and I don't even remember for certain. Five? Six maybe? All I know for certain is that they were absolutely delicious. I had them leap into my mouth and I swallowed them after a nice long swish in my mouth to savor them. Ugh, but today I'm paying the price. In fact I'm feeling like it's about time for me to let the little fellas go, if you get what I'm saying. Oh my, in fact my tummy is really rumbling something awful. I think I better get to the bathroom. What's that? You want to see what's become of them? You want to watch me relive myself? That could be fun. Okay, I'll do it right here on the floor in front of you. I'll just capture some new tiny slaves clean up the mess afterward. Oh boy did hear that? It's time...I can't hold it any longer...time for some relief! This is going to be hot and messy.

7mn 47s / 230 Mb / mp4 / 1280x720

Tinkoff

Milf Ass POV

You twisted ass freak. I see the way you look at me. I know what you want to do. I know damn well that my big ample bottom makes your cock ache. You'd pay a lot to touch this bodacious booty. And you'd give even more to stick your tongue in it. And I have no doubt that you'd give damn near anything to have me bend over and let you fuck it. This is why I enjoy teasing you so much. This is why I like to wave it right in your face and make your balls turn blue. Naturally I can't risk tormenting you like this when your so much bigger and stronger than I am. It would be like dangling a slab of raw meat in front of a starving bear. You wouldn't be able to control yourself. No, no, no, that would never do...

4mn 47s / 139 Mb / mp4 / 1280x720