Femdom Tiny Fetish - Giantess, POV, Foot, Crush, Femdom Fetish

Tinkoff

Significant Raise

Vonka Romanov goes into her boss's office to have their meeting. Well she sees that you aren't in there, well that she knows of yet. She talks to herself for a moment until she looks down and sees you. Perfect opportunity to take advantage of that fact that you are so tiny. Vonka tells you her guidelines and she wants a little promotion seeing how she has been the only assistant of yours to stick around. Vonka currently is the on that has the power and you do not. SO what will it be? I believe Vonka doesn't have a problem taking care of you all together.

10mn 56s / 419 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Cali Logan Giantess Interrogation

This was an odd custom that we really enjoyed shooting. I have to explain that this is at it's heart just Cali telling a story in interrogation format. We did shoot a good amount of B roll Video as you see in the trailer but the only audio is Cali telling the story. IT ends with a short growth scene

16mn 33s / 733 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Kitzi Klown - Giant executrix vore

You men are so silly. All I have to do is leave out treats, fail to mention they're cursed, and you greedy little piglets gobble them up without a second thought. JOKE'S ON YOU TODAY, PIGGY! You're going to shrink down down down, until you're just a speck! My teeth will be bigger than your new little body. I'll even be a generous clown and give you a close-up look of my chompers... it has been quite some time since I had a tasty little morsel like you... and I'm afraid I AM rather hungry... hmmm...

8mn 47s / 525 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Becoming Your Step-Sister's Snack

Your parents are on vacation, and it's just you and your step-sister at home. You steal a bottle you find on her desk and drink it, unaware that it's a shrinking potion! Suddenly, you're tiny! You hear her coming and hide under the bed. She realizes her shrinking potion is gone and you watch as she goes searching for you, figuring you must have taken it. Eventually she finds you and picks you up, teasing you about how tiny you are before sticking you in a drawer in her desk so she can study in peace.
After awhile, she opens the drawer to see how you're doing. She's snacking on some gummy bears and explains that she likes to suck on things while she's studying. There's one problem, though; the gummy bears are almost gone, and she wants YOU to be her next snack!
She takes you out of the drawer and holds you up to her mouth, teasing you with her tongue. She licks you before putting you inside her mouth and sucking on you. You're about the right size for a gummy bear, and after the bears are gone, she intends to swallow you whole!
There's only one gummy bear left, and she puts you and the candy inside her mouth at the same time, swirling you around together. You are just candy now, after all. Eventually the gummy is gone and you are the only one left! While you're inside her mouth, your step-mom calls to check on how you're doing. She tells your step-mom everything is fine, and when step-mom asks what she's eating, she says it's just candy!...

19mn 34s / 851 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Onyx Kim - Evil Dread SFX

It's a cold Fall evening in Michigan as Onyx goes to check into her spooky Airbnb. A cold chill is in the air and thunder rumbles in the distance. A strange barrels it's way through the woods towards her Airbnb. As Onyx enters the house she finds a mysterious leather clad book. She picks it up to read a few words and before she knows it she is consumed by a strange evil spirit. She stands up and suddenly her body is ripped in two. She is soon staring at her evil twin who gives her an evil glare and grin before shrinking and multiplying into a bunch of tiny evil Onyx's. Onyx isn't scared however and immediately goes after them with her giant feet!

The little Onyx's are in a playful mood however and start trying to torment her, tripping her up, bouncing on her head and more. Onyx is in no mood for these shenanigans as she removes her shoes and goes full on psycho crushing each and every one of them!

Notes: This clip is divided into POV and Special FX parts. Features mostly foot crush. LOTS of Foot booms and extended POV foot stomping parts. Is fully scored with music and sound FX. Minimal . Also features a stomach scene and a butt crush.

14mn 8s / 860 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Honey I am unaware they shrunk with Tilly

The model plays a female scientist mother who has been working on her a shrink ray(which is in the form of a remote control) while her step people are at school. She attempts a few tries on a couple of objects with no success before saying "another failure huh?", i guess ill try again a bit later", before deciding to leave and go out and run a few errands. Her step people arrive home, and with no one home they decide to invite the neighbor people over along with a few of their friends from school. One of the people touches the remote control which creates a huge radius that ends up shrinking everyone down to bug size!. Some time later she returns home from her errands, and is confused as no one is home(with her hands on her hips) and says to herself "Huh that's weird, there is no one here?, Hello?, people are you home?..Yeah i guess they are not here." as she dismisses as they probably went out to hang with their friends( even though they are shrunk right beneath her feet.) She walks forward and unknowingly crushes a few of the people right beneath her shoes, then right after looks down and lifts her shoe up a bit( Can the clay figurine or tiny figurine stick to the bottom of the shoe?) and says "Ooh! i think i just stepped on something sticky on the floor" before wiping her shoes on the floor tiles trying to get the stickiness off beneath her shoes. She then returns back to trying her shrink ray remote she left on the table to try again and wonders on what the issue is and why her earlier experiments blow up instead of shrinking matter. She then notices what she thinks is a bug on the floor and quickly squashes it under her shoe and wipes off the excess on her she and shakes her head and says "That is the second thing i stepped on today!" I'm going to have to clean this place up in a bit afterwards". Then after she decides to make a bowl of cereal, but somehow a few of the people are inside of the cereal box, and she ends up pouring them into her bowl as the people try to get her attention( can one of the angle to look like the cheerio scene from honey, shrunk the people?). But to no avail as she talks to herself on how she can improve on her failed attempts, and ends up eating a few of the people. She then afterwards decides to call the people to see where they are but to no answer, and decides to clean up afterwards after mentioning about the house being a bit dirty earlier on.

11mn 39s / 900 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Indica Jane & Natasha Ty - Alien Brats Attack SFX

Earth is under attack!! Alien brats have landed on Earth and started their hostile takeover.
One brave guard tries to confront two particularly cruel brat aliens, but finds himself in a living hell under their pantyhose soles. The two Alien Brats take turns slowly grinding him out under their feet, laughing maniacally as he squishes under them, before they bring him back to do it all over again. They test his strength to see how much pressure he can handle as they take turns pushing their soles down slowly on him. These two are beyond sadistic as they fear no human in their way!

24mn 21s / 409 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Ashley Alban - Step Dad Shrunk

You're Ashley's step-dad and you've been experiencing some health issues lately. You have shrunk down to minuscule size, and nothing you or the doctors do can fix it. You're to stay home all day while your step-daughter goes to school. You spend the day hiking around her bed through all of her dirty clothes.

When Ashley gets home, she plops down on the bed, clearly forgetting you're there. You climb up her leg to try to get her attention. Ashley finally realizes it's not some itch on her thigh, but her step-dad! She picks you up and puts you down on her stomach. You can barely see her over her massive boobs. She begins rambling on and then remembers she wants to go tanning at the pool and she bought a new bikini for it.

Ashley jumps up and shows you her new bikini and you get angry. It's very revealing, plus she shouldn't use your credit card to buy frivolous things. She's only supposed to pay the bills! Ashley laughs at you getting angry. She tells you that you're lucky she even takes care of you. She begins to change into her bikini. You can't help but look at her body. She laughs and tells you that you must be bored. She might have to take you around with her outside the house. You could live in her pussy. You kind of like this idea and she laughs and calls you a perv. Well you're not really her step-dad anymore. You're just a little bug thing. You want to be her pussy slave? Ok, she says, let's start now.

She takes you into the bathroom and sets you down on the toilet seat. She begins to pee. After she wipes there is a little piece of toilet paper left. Ashley tells you that it's your job to clean that up from now on. She wants to always have a clean pussy and asshole. She picks you up, puts you on her asshole, and pulls up her bikini bottom. Oh, that feels good! She says you better know how to swim. It's going to get sweaty down there when she's tanning!

12mn 57s / 135 Mb / mp4 / 1280x720