Femdom Tiny Fetish - Giantess, POV, Foot, Crush, Femdom Fetish

Tinkoff

Onyx Kim - The Chronicles Of Mr Casey FX

Jason has always been a paranoid loser. No one could understand how he scored such a smart and attractive wife in Onyx. She was a Scientist working for the Government making big bucks, whilst he was a loser that spent all day obsessing over conspiracy theories on Youtube.
The pandemic hadn't been kind to him as he had lost his job and they were now relying on Onyx's paycheck to get by. One day Onyx comes home with great news! She has secured them both to receive the new Vaccine so they can get back to normal life. However, her excitement is soon turned sour as her ignorant hubby tells her he doesn't trust the Vaccine and has seen multiple youtube doco's claiming it is all fake. Onyx isn't happy about this, but luckily she was prepared for his ignorance.
She tells him that there is one other new preventative that is highly top secret. An all natural pill that may work just as well as the Vaccine. He thinks about it and and decides to go for it. He takes the pill as his wife looks on in glee.
She then asks him to give her a footrub. He has always hated her feet, even though they were perfectly pedicured, she had an awful foot stench problem. He tries to argue but she quickly puts her sweaty soles near his face as her foot odor travels into his nostrils.
Suddenly he isn't feeling so well and retires to bed. He awakens in the morning feeling very weird. He looks at himself in the mirror and he can barely make himself out anymore. As he stumbles back into the lounge his wife comes in and notices something odd about him right away. He's about a foot shorter than the day before.
He can't believe it as he freaks out and starts blaming his wife! She doesn't like his attitude and quickly puts him in check. He now realizes he is no longer in control of his marriage. Onyx once again makes him lay down and wiggles her sweaty toes in his face as he slowly goes out.
Awakening once more, even smaller. Jason Casey's new life dawns on him. He is getting smaller by the day and it seems his wife's foot smell is the trigger for it. He was so used to being a jerk to her he's struggling to control his anger towards his wife, whose power seems to grow bigger and bigger each day. He can no longer get away with being verbally mean towards her as she is so much bigger and stronger than him, She can easily punish him under her heel or in the palm of her hand. He is made to suffer and soon realizes this will be his way of life.
As the end of part one nears he finds out his wife has started dating others and his new role in life will be as the insole of her pantyhosed feet while she galivants around town with other men and women... Who knows what the future holds for Mr. Casey!

14mn 23s / 1.50 Gb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Misha Mystique giantess finds a little boat in the bath

This giantess just finished a photoshoot in a milk bath and look what she finds: a tiny man cruising by in a boat! She entertains herself by toying with the boat, picking up the small man and holding him in her hands, squeezing him with her palms, trapping him in her massive cleavage.

5mn 6s / 202 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Miss Amina Rose - Tiny Trespasser

While getting ready for a trip to the beach, I notice something tiny moving beneath a pair of dirty panties on my floor. I look to find you, my now tiny neighbor, startled and frozen from being caught. I wonder for a bit how you got so small, how you got into my house, and what you were doing with my panties. I decide to tease and play with you a bit because it's so cute how tiny you are! But I'm still not happy about you creeping into my room just to perv and sniff my panties without me knowing about it. You can stay here and be safe with me, we don't have to tell anyone, but you'll be my little pet from now on. So how about you come with me to the beach? I'll put you in my bikini bottoms and TRY not to dr*wn you...

10mn 39s / 438 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Jamie Shrinks the Cheaters

Jamie Shrinks her cheating man and his lover. This one is mostly feet with some hand held and crush at the end. They are 12" but she later shrinks them to 6" so they fit better under her feet.

16mn 13s / 736 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Olivia Rose - Shrunken fan models meal

Whitney Morgan and I are hanging out in my hotel room, catching a breather from our very hectic convention schedule. It has been a long few days, and we have a few more days to go. We start chatting about fan interactions and how awkward it can be when we get a distinct feeling that someone is watching us. We start looking around to make sure there's no camera hidden in the room when we spot him.

There has been a tiny little man watching us this whole time! After toying with him, we finally deduce that he is a huge nerd who shrunk himself down at the convention to be able to get inside girls' rooms and happens to be fans of Giantess work. We tease and taunt him with our beautiful feet and pantyhosed legs. We decide that stomping him out wouldn't be as fun as if we were to eat him. I know Whitney is super hungry and hasn't eaten, so I offer up him as a snack for her. She licks and tastes him with her long tongue, getting spit all over him before finally dropping him in her mouth for a quick meal! What a lucky little guy to be swallowed whole and get to spend his final moments in Miss Whitney's stomach to digest!

13mn 31s / 495 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Carmen X - You're FIRED! Now I'll EAT you!

You're late again and your boss is furious with you. She's such a bitch and you can't stand her, but today she's going to the next level. After scolding you for being useless she has decided to fire you! You didn't bring her a snack and she's Hangry! She has decided to shrink you and have you as a snack instead! Before you know it you're only a few inches tall at your giant bosses heels. She scoops you up and decides to get a taste. She is going to make the most of her little snack as you gaze into her gigantic gaping mouth!

8mn 30s / 502 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Josie Kiss - Captured and Shrunken By A BBW Witch

You wake up in a strange place. As your hazy vision clears you realize you are in a giant cage. Last thing you remember is walking on your way home then it goes blank from there. Now you're in a cage in a dark room and your whole body feels a little weird. You can't quite put your finger on the strange feeling. Just as you are about to cry out for help, large sexy legs and feet appear before you and a Giantess is bent over smiling at you on the other side of the cage. You are so very confused. Why is this mysterious beautiful woman so big or is it more why are you so small suddenly? She informs she is a witch, in fact a very beautiful one. You can't help but agree. She spotted you walking through her neighborhood and she couldn't help herself. She captured you and shrunk you with her magic shrinking powder. She reveals her plans of playing you then swallowing you whole. Will you enter her warm inviting mouth and become a part of the sultry witch?

7mn 39s / 284 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Cruel Vore - Limb By Limb

Don't hate me because I'm cruel. I can't help myself. I was born this way. It's a character trait of every giantess as you should well know by now. And c'mon, you can't deny that there's a part of you that enjoys the humiliation, the degradation and the domination. I think you even get off on the physical abuse. being used and abused and owned like a pet is what you crave. I know it's true. And you, you've been more fortunate than most. I've kept you around for a lot longer than usual. I've trained you to lick ginatess pussy like pro. To eat my pretty puckered bum like a natural. And to worship me in the most delightful and pleasing manner. It's only because you've such a good little spineless slave that I've kept you around for as long as I have. And trust me, it's been very difficult to hold back...

8mn 10s / 230 Mb / mp4 / 1280x720