Femdom Tiny Fetish - Giantess, POV, Foot, Crush, Femdom Fetish

Tinkoff

Sahrye shrinks you for being late

Model: Sahyre, Hello, the clip that I'd like is a 20-minute version of the last POV clip you did with with Jae. (Jae Lynn shrinks you for being late)
The POV clip where the girl shrinks a person for being late. The script can be the exact same with a little more booty action! It's one of the greatest POV clips I've ever seen and I'd like to add to the series!
I think your added dialogue is a nice touch to the video so I'd like it included! May I also make a request for Sahyre to wear shorts and then take them off during the clip?

21mn 5s / 933 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Vivian In Girlfriends Revenge SFX

Would a clip starring Vivian, Keri, and Vonka be possible where Vivian comes home to find twins Keri and Vonka making out on her bed, frustrated but curious, she shrinks them both down climbing on the bed after stripping to her bra or boobs with pasties on, and panties giving the tiny couple a view of her breasts, and tells them they can either help her relax by pleasing her body with sex, or be tossed in the trash, to which they agree to work together as three inch tinies to pleasure her from her breasts to inside her panties, when they finish, Vivian sets them on her boobs and puts her bra on as they are kept as pets.

16mn 3s / 733 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Dakota Charms - Baked the little man

Dakota Is looking for a snack and she find you in the fridge all alone! Dakota has a great idea! She's going to BAKE you!!! She turns on the oven and puts you in there :) As you cook Dakota watches impatiently. Finally your finished! You look weak just how Dakota likes her little men. She sprinkles some salt on you and chows down! Now she has to find more people to shrink.

7mn 28s / 648 Mb / mp4 / 1280x720

Tinkoff

Lux takes a growth serum

Your girlfriend Lux Lives always wanted to be tall like you like, so she went and got a growth serum to make her giant. Now she's grown a whole foot all the way to 6'1?! But in her 7 inch heels that she doesn't really need anymore, she's even bigger. Lux shows how small her clothes are now that she's grown, and how long her legs and arms are. She can touch the ceiling now! Lux shows how her toes are popping out of her too small shoes and how her tits are practically bursting out of her top. Then Lux shows you the bottom of her feet and talks about how hot she feels as a tall gorgeous giantess

10mn 14s / 520 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

POV - Massive Giantess Ass Kissing ft Summer Hart

Giantess Summer Hart has your tiny little body in her hands, cupping you up against her massive ass. Go ahead, kiss like a good boy. Her gigantic ass surrounds you as she bounces it up against you, smashing you in her ass crack. She places you down and teases you with it by spanking herself and jiggling her booty in your face. She keeps picking you up and demanding you kiss each ass cheek. Your mouth starts to water as she keeps tapping your body in her ass crack, with her pussy and ass hole pressed right up against you. Lick it, kiss it, love it - worship her gigantic giantess booty as she keeps bouncing on your little body.

7mn 22s / 175 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Giantess Mandy Candy & Vika Devour Tiny Ant Humans

Giantess goddesses Mandy Candy and Vika stare over their latest harvest of 15 tiny humans. They takes turns licking and teasing each little victim. The girls even strip down and smother some in their sexy tits and ass. The girls further humiliate their prey by farting on them. Making sure to fully satisfy their voracious appetite, Mandy and Vika devour every last one of the tiny humans.

13mn 3s / 480 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Brat Step-Daughter (Gymnast) confuses Step Dad for an ANT! I hate little PEST!

Bratty Step Daughter is waiting for "STEVE" to come get her. Annoyed she calls her step-mom to vent but hangs up on her. All the while her tiny step dad is below, he managed to show up on time, only thing is he didn't show up his regular size! Now he fights to get the attention of his GIANT STEP DAUGHTER only to hear her belittle him on the phone before confusing him for an ANT and SQUASHING HIM!! - Audio! Adios!

4mn 51s / 491 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Nina Chrome

You wake up one morning, feeling a bit odd. you look up, to see your lovely wife looming over you, hundreds of times your size. Her feet, barefoot in front of you, are three times your size! She quickly shushes you, telling you that she'll explain how this happened. Women, she says, have been planning this for a while - to shrink down all men forever and end male domination forever. From now on, all men will live subservient lives at two inches tall as penance for their wrongdoings. Lots of things are going to change in the new female supremacist world - and your wife is here to explain all of it to you, as well as the dire consequences if any man chooses to disobey.

21mn 46s / 334 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080