Femdom Tiny Fetish - Giantess, POV, Foot, Crush, Femdom Fetish

Tinkoff

A giantess has to be Careful what she eats

Sahrye starts her rampage talking about how giant she is and she demonstrates this by stepping on tiny cars and eating them for snacks too. The police shoot rockets at her, but it creates a smoke around her giant nose and she ends up sneezing into a tiny army guys. Sahrye continues to rampage in the city. At one point, a news helicopter is watching her eat more cars and people. However, they end up getting too close to her and she lets out a loud, giant burp that knocks them down. She then takes off her sandals, because she wants the tiny people to smell her giant feet. The army comes in and sets up a perimeter in front of Sahrye giant feet. She just looks down, but puts a concern look on her face and holds her stomach. She has to fart badly and turns around to squat down over the army. She unleashes a giant, holy fart that blows them all away. Her stomach still hurts, so she goes to a big building and rips it open. She tells the tinies to evacuate because She wants to rip another Holy fart into the building.Finally, she finishes and ends her city rampage. After the chaos is over, one last army car comes and saids "we got backup, backups finally here" only to be interrupted by Sahrye giant hand grabbing them and saying "You got nothing" before sticking them in the back of her giant, smelly panties. She walks off saying, "it feels good to be a Giant

23mn 36s / 1.04 Gb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Piper Kush - Giantess Puts You In Her Panty Drawer

I've made you feel small on the inside but now I've shrunk you down to the insignificant speck I think you really are. I'm towering above you, beautiful and strong - threatening to crush you from existence if you refuse to worship me as your Goddess. Your reward for surviving my crushing heels and berating words is a new home! You get to live out your pathetic life in my panty drawer, along side my beautiful under things will be you, a writhing disgusting maggot.

6mn 30s / 921 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Giantess Gaia - The Irresponsible Husband

Gaia's husband, Joey, is addicted to shrinking himself. He refuses to handle life responsibilities and Gaia is becoming extremely tired of it. After days of being shrunk and promising to grow back to normal to complete his work, she finds him in her smelly boot - his favorite place to pass the time. He begs for just a little more play time with her but Gaia has other plans.

13mn 42s / 474 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

POV - You're to small for our appetites ft. Giantesses Miss Starlight & Mis

You look so delicious with that meaty little body as you are in the hands of two starving giantesses - looking up at them as they lick your tiny little body, trembling from the thought of being devoured in a single bite. The massive women look over your body, putting you in their mouths - but you look way to small to them to fulfill their appetite. Instead the ladies decide to stomp you around their room with their bare feet - squishing you and crushing all the life out of you. You are just to small to be anything but a tiny little foot toy.

5mn 32s / 408 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Kitzi Klown - Shrink`n squeezing that naughty strudel

There's always that ONE naughty strudel who thinks its okay to sneak into my dressing room! Haven't you dodos learned anything yet? This never ends well for you. Its not like I'm going to walk in on an intruder and start riding you for your cunning genius. I don't think you're clever for weaseling your way back here. I'm afraid I MUST make an example of you. The other naughty strudels will never learn unless they see what can happen. You begin shrinking dowwwwn down down, your skin and bones pinching down into minuscule sizes. Its painful, I know, but it doesn't hurt as much as what I'm about to do to you. I'm going to SQUEEZE you and SQUEEZE you over and over again like a little stress ball. I'm going to laugh as your eyes bug out, and your body gets closer and closer to BURSTING like an overripe blueberry.

9mn 35s / 515 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

The Cemetery Foot & Butt Crush SFX

A cemetery dedicated to all the fallen tiny people crushed and killed in the Giantess World is a place their fellow comrades can visit to pay their respects. But once in a while�A Giantess also comes to visit.

8mn 9s / 530 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080