Wrestling - female domination 3

Ramzes

Lady Scarlet - Self Defense And Domination Teacher

I am a teacher of self-defense and domination of the aggressor. Today I teach my student various moves and techniques to defend against a possible attack and to subsequently dominate the victim. First I perform the demonstration, then she repeats the action. The shots always hit because my teaching is effective and flawless, and it teases and excites us. We then decide to finish that loser that has lent himself for the lesson, both as a sign of domination and to give him a sop. We alternate with a footjob and a handjob, while our feet can never be missing on his face as a sign of superiority and submission in addition to victory poses. The little man, however, is destroyed after having taken them from two women, and cannot even enjoy it. He lies on the carpet and apologizes while we flex our muscles.

Size: 1460 Mb
Time: 00:22:13
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Ramzes

Denise vs Spice

This mouth-watering match up had us all hot and bothered and excited before these two strong beauties had even stepped on to the MWC mats!
Incredible Denise and super Spice are two powerful and skilful grapplers and we simply could not wait to pit them against one another to see who would come out on top in this hotly anticipated encounter.
Denise is known as the 'Muscle Goddess' but she immediately got an up close and personal experience with Spice's strength when the latter grabbed her in a headlock and applied the pressure. Denise resisted but when body scissors were added to the attack, an opening submission was secured!
Spice had a deserved satisfied smile on her face but that was soon gone when it was her turn to feel the power of Denise's arms when she was trapped in a headlock herself!
What also became apparent was the sheer stubbornness and determination of both fighters - whenever they were trapped, they did everything to avoid tapping!
it was an incredible battle that easily lived up to expectations as they put each other through the mill and showed off what power and ability each possesses.
There were grap3vine pins, breast smothers, scissors, tests of strength which produced lots of agonised cries of pains, moans and groans and a few very reluctant submissions!
It was back and froth too with both Denise and Spice enjoying some success along the way which added to the intensity and excitement of the contest.
Clearly, neither of these tough warriors wanted to lose and they pushed themselves harder and harder in pursuit of a well earned and impressive victory.
It's hard fought right to the very end and you can see that both Denise and Spice left everything they had on those mats as the brilliant fight comes to a close!

Size: 1050 Mb
Time: 00:21:10
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

Last edited:

Ramzes

Pocahontas Jones - The Great Poca

Pocahontas Jones is many things. Outstandingly beautiful, stubborn, wide-eyed. She's a master at inventing holds and punishing opponents leaving them in pain for days. She bends and twists poor Tom here, pouring on headscissors and rear naked chokes. An elbow-breaker -- he moans in pain and she tells him to shutup. A brutal full nelson -- in her daisy dukes he crushes on long headscissors turning him deep purple. An inverted figure four, a reverse headscissors followed by a cruel pelvis choke. A neckbreaker -- her one-legged scissor choke. She drives him to the ground almost breaking his throat with her shoulder. A chicken wing almost breaks his arm. he's crushed again by her legs and then ends action where he began

Size: 1200 Mb
Time: 00:20:30
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

Ramzes

Monstress Teaches Internet Troll A Lesson

Internet Troll who was sharing her content on free sites and mocking her turns out to be her own neighbor. Monstress takes the matter into her own hands and confronts him in his house. All the trash talking he did on the internet, now he is going to regret it. Monstress throws him on the bed and teaches him a lesson that he wouldn't forget. Poor guy gets a beatdown of his life and pleads Monstress to stop but now it's too late.

Size: 411 Mb
Time: 00:09:50
Video: MP4 1916x1074

Download

Last edited:

Ramzes

Pamela Strong - Pamela's Challenge - Two Session Guys To

Pamela Strong, the Italian based powerhouse, is clad in a hot red bikini and heels and stretches her muscular body in front of the two session guys watching.
Her body is sun tanned and shaped. She looks so beautiful, so powerful, a true Goddess. She challenges the guys for a wrestling match and turns the wrestling into a powerful domination demonstration with humiliating and painful holds to make them surrender.
She smothers and she scissors the guys into oblivion, one after another and finally she takes them both simultaneously, she is so strong, she controls two men with her body at the same time. No chance for them at all.

Size: 1160 Mb
Time: 00:31:26

Download

Last edited:

Ramzes

Jolene Hexx Vs Sarah Brooke - Big Tipper

Jolene Hexx and Sarah Brooke work are waitresses at a restaurant. There is a customer that comes in that gives out great tips. When he pulls each girl aside and asks that they meet him in private at a certain address, they believe they both believe they are the favorite and eagerly go to meet him. When they see each other at the location, each believing to be the only one, they are a little confused. A note is found with $5000.00 check. The note mentions that they have to fight and the winner gets the check. If one disagrees to fight, then the check needs to be ripped up. Each girl is eager to get the biggest tip either has ever received, so they eagerly agree to fight. They hat3 each other so there is no problem with fighting each other. Each woman believes to be the sure winner.

Size: 359 Mb
Time: 00:19:45

Download

Last edited:

Ramzes

Devina - Scissor Sneakers

I saw his wrestling sneakers and decided I wanted them but he didn't want to give them up so I wrestled him for them and won!

In 'SCISSOR Sneakers!', LEGGY and ATHLETIC Devina sees Drew's wrestling sneakers and roars, "I want 'em!".
He's not giving and challenges her to a wrestling match on the mats.

Big mistake!

Devina's powerful thighs and rocky calves easily overpower Drew in a dizzying display of non-stop, pure scissor power!

Her thighs engulf him in facescissors, headscissors, and reverses, and her figure fours nearly pop his whiny head off his shoulders, all the while as she bellows, "I want those sneakers!".

She bends and twists him in full nelson/bodyscissor combos and in the end knocks him out in a savage side reverse head scissors!

When he awakes, she's wearing his sneakers and has him in a headscissor, saying, "They look much better on me, don't they!?" as she buries him in another CRUSHER of a scissors!

So check out GORGEOUS fitness babe, Devina, in 'SCISSOR Sneakers!'

Size: 330 Mb
Time: 00:30:29
Video: MP4 856x480

Download

Ramzes

Paris Kennedy - Checkout SCISSORS

This asshole came into my room and told me I was past the checkout time...time for him to CHECKOUT between my THIGHS!
Paris is late checking out and the asshole manager tries to give her the boot - so she gives him the leg, in a non-stop display of awesome scissoring power!
Wearing next to nothing - just a thong! - her lithe, lean body is rippling anger in motion as her meaty, man-eating thighs swallow him alive, face first into her crotch, and DEEP into her powerful, thrusting ass!
She loves to squeeze and she loves dominant trash talk, telling him she's gonna keep him in her legs all day if need be, but she is NOT checking out before 3!
Paris is also fond of the chop scissor, raising one leg and DROPPING it like a big scissor blade on his moaning head!
In the end, she has SCISSORED him blue for four hours and orders him to give her the room for another night - on the house and in her LEGS!
So check out the INSANELY SEXY Paris Kennedy in 'Checkout SCISSORS!'

Size: 2150 Mb
Time: 00:30:03

Download

Ramzes

Scream Like a Girl Andi's

Charles gets his first experience with Andi's headscissors and is panicked by the overwhelming power generated the 20-year-old's legs. Beautiful as always, here in a lacy black top, a black choker, a short plaid skirt and thigh-highs, Andi has Charles screaming and begging in her legs. "Sorry, damn," he says after freaking and pleading with her to release the hold. His head seems to almost pop off. As he can't hang in under the power around his neck, the methodical hottie bends his head in with skullcrusher scissors. She goes into her wide arsenal of holds -- a long-legged calf choke, an eye-popping full-weight ass sit that has Charles kicking for wind -- her baseball choke. She won't stop the straight headscissors he can't take; she just keeps letting up at the moment of his greatest panic and hurts him again. Andi lets out her perfect little laugh as her 16-inch calf swallows his neck. She won't release her brutal crucifix despite his screaming and pleading until he screams "Uncle" -- like a girl. She stands on him as he's on all fours and jumps into a standing headscissors. More headscissors. She plants the sole of her foot on his neck and presses, telling him sweetly "I can put you to rest if you want." Her feet take over the pain as she drives them into his throat then knocks Charles out in a double-heel pli choke, looking into his face and digging her heels in until he is gone! But she's not done. While she put him to rest, it doesn't please her that Charles taps so quickly after hearing how supposedly tough he is. But he is still tough; Andi is just that strong. A collar choke, her Japanese slingshot, a shoulder-breaker, a trach hold -- in which, after two taps she pushes him down hard face-first on the mat. She finishes him screaming between the legs he fears, only letting go when he says, at her command, "I'm sorry I'm such a bitch." he's screaming so loud she has to calm him down to here her instructions. Andi acknowledges the source of a beaten Charles' difficulty, flexing over him and saying "I'm strong." as though he shouldn't let his pitiful weakness under her bother him. She is strong and more. Andi is one of the most stunningly talented submission girls anywhere. Made a star by her beauty, her other-worldly leg strength, rear naked choke and the ability to hurt people in a variety of other holds, Andi leaves everyone who wrestles her in pain

Size: 741 Mb
Time: 00:21:41

Download

Ramzes

Kim - Latina Legs

Our latest recruit, Kim, brings her thick strong Latina legs to her debut shoot with us and crushes out a 3.65psi on the scissorometer! Her victim says "there's no way she's only capable of 3.65" as she brutally crushes him into next week with classic and figure-4 headscissors, and a bodyscissor that completely leaves him helpless and struggling to breathe. We definitely need to have her retake the squeeze test next time, but until then, you can see her go to work on her victim and threaten to suffocate and knock him out... all with a cute smile on her face!

Size: 259 Mb
Time: 00:10:33

Download

Ramzes

Tilly McReese

I had no idea what I was in store for on this day. After shooting 2 clips for Tilly's store with Loren Blaine it was time for Tilly to have her turn. I think being able to see how brutal Loren usually treats me made Tilly be more sadistic then ever before. Sadistic Scissors is back cause Tilly made sure she showed me how utterly mean she can really be. I saw Tilly's clips with some of the other companies and told her I wanted meaner...with Tilly all you have to do is give permission and the beating starts. Multiple Real KOs and severe scissors that had me tapping like crazy. Tilly promised a KO fest the next time we met and she made sure I didn't think she was a liar. All kinds of scissors and other holds that caused some panic and nervous moments for me. Tilly get meaner each time and the more she works out and shoots will mean rougher times for me on my next visit. I hope you enjoy a woman who enjoy painfully playing with men.

Size: 427 Mb
Time: 00:20:28

Download