Wrestling - female domination 3

Ramzes

Andi Page, Vanessa Vilano - Kiss It

After her win over Vanessa Vilano, superstar Andi Page takes on the returning Persephone, the tall, tough and pretty former track star is dominated early as Andi catches her with her bodyscissors and powers down on her ribs. Andi takes her down after the taller girl tries a leg sweep. She controls Persephone's head, then full-body presses her as the less experienced girl battles to get her wind. Andi powers on the bodyscissors; she hurts her, humiliates her in a school girl pin then by facesitting her. She looks down at the girl trapped under her -- unable to buck her off. Andi rolls the pin into a perfect front headscissors and stares into her opponent's face. Persephone tries to get her legs around the alabaster mauler, but Andi just powers down on the eye-popping front headscissors, turns her victim's legs into a wishbone and has her battling. If Andi is getting meaner, as she seems to be, it is bad news for a lot of people. Here, her opponent's hand prints stay on her legs after she finally releases the headscissors, illustrating Persephone's efforts to pry Andi's pythons legs apart. A side headlock -- brutal bodyscissors/RNC combos. Persephone rallies with a bodyscissors, but her time is just moments as Andi takes back over, wrapping her up, making her hack from the pressure on her neck. They face off again; Andi's front choke rules the mat in seconds -- then all of her, overwhelming another opponent. Andi tells the beaten girl "I win" then flexes and makes her kiss her bicep.

Size: 276 Mb
Time: 00:15:04
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Ramzes

Scissored And Facesat

Czech dominatrix seems to enjoy this past time way more than her male-toy is. Gloria pins him, squashes his face and submerges into her dominant mode as she squeezes him more and more. Duncan's face quickly changes colour to Gloria's amusement. But this beautiful, strong succubus wants more - she wants him to scream for her. Oh, Gloria always gets what she wants! Czech vixen makes Duncan tap with her full-weight ass smothering, reversed headscissors, figure four, breast smothering, foot chokes and her favorite front headscissors. Watching her at work is exciting but also a bit frightening!

Size: 1130 Mb
Time: 00:19:43
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

Last edited:

Ramzes

Frankie & Lucy - Some Friend You Are!

The girls' sleepover goes sour when they realise they're both dating the same hot guy from the office! Friendship turns to hatred and Frankie and Lucy Zara are soon scissoring, smothering and crushing each other on the bed to see who will win out! There are few things sexier than two big boobed blonde beauties grappling in loosely fitted silk lingerie!

Size: 577 Mb
Time: 00:25:02
Video: MP4 1024x576

Download

Ramzes

Mistress Priest Scissorhold and facesitting

I think I'm getting the hang of it. The less clothes I wear, the harder it is for him to resist me. The lustful boy fell for my sexy body and he will have to be my toy today. He will have to breathe only my scents, in those moments when he is generally allowed to do so. After all, I control everything in my dungeon, even air.

Size: 789 Mb
Time: 00:15:18
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download