Wrestling - female domination 3

Ramzes

Rage Shieldmaiden - Biting more than he can chew

Rage was on her man beating tour when this skinny weak boy foolishly decided to contact her and book a competitive wrestling session. Very soon he will realize that he was biting more than he can chew... Way more. As soon as he stepped on her mats he realized he is in Rage's world now and she's the Queen around here. And that he's completely helpless to stop what3ver she chooses to bestow upon him. Rage wraps her strong feminine body tightly around his, as a snake wrapping around her pray, and from the beginning he's struggling to keep up, even though she's not even giving him her 100%. At this moment he is still trying to defend and push her off when she sits on him fullweight, but it's all in vain. Rage is very amused by his weakness and lack of skill and she teases him throughout the session, giving him the stage name for the video "weak loser". Maybe not the most original one, but definitely a fitting name. She serves him with a wide range of holds and moves, including lots of headscissors. When she gets thirsty she rolls him to the other side of the mats, while still clenching his neck between her legs, and smoothly reaches for her water bottle, effortlessly drinking it up while he's still struggling in her butt cheeks. When he p1sses her off by trying to escape her hold, Rage has a perfect punishment for him: a couple of punches followed by a painful knee bar. This is a part 1 out of 3 that was filmed in this session. His energy levels are already getting depleted here, but wait for the sequels to see how ultimately defeated he gets by the end of the session.

Size: 212 Mb
Time: 00:15:14
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Last edited:

Ramzes

Squeezing the Air Out of Him with Miss XI

Hey Scissor fans, Im back at Girls Next Door studios and today I really felt like Squeezing the wind out of this slave with my Strong, Powerful Legs! The first 3 minutes of this clip is actually taken from my earlier release Belly Beatdown, which actually featured a bunch of Sexy Scissorholds, Mixed Wrestling, Face Sitting and Throatstanding footage that I barely even advertised, but didn't want my Scissor fans to miss out on.As we get into the new footage, I tease my victim by allowing him to kiss my perfect little Ass, before I lock him between my thighs with a tight, reverse scissorhold. He struggles and squirms but that only makes me Squeeze HARDER! I decide to switch things up, and have him Worship my Ass again in order to trick him into kneeling behind me. I easily lock him between my legs in a Standing Scissorhold and squeeze his Neck further. As the strength is squeezed out of his body he crumbles down but I keep my Thighs Locked around his Throat and continue to squeeze it. In the end his wimpy body is laying on the floor where all men belong and I take that opportunity to Step on his Throat until he taps out!

Size: 409 Mb
Time: 00:08:58
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

Ramzes

Rachel - Spring Break Scissors

It's been over a year since we last worked with Rachel, and what we found is that she's stronger than ever! She took some time to stop by and destroy her victim (again) with classic headscissors, bodyscissors, and a brutal reverse figure-4 headscissors that completely cuts off his air supply. We actually had to break that hold after the first minute and then continue with it because her victim "could not breathe at all". Cute yet deadly.

Size: 206 Mb
Time: 00:10:13

Download

Last edited:

Ramzes

Playing with Fire

Introducing Fire, a stunningly beautiful submission wrestler hailing from Eastern Europe, in a 15 minute domination wrestling match with Gary. At the start, Gary reckons he has a chance, but one look at Fire and it's obvious Gary is out of his depth. Fire is strong and athletic from years of training in the gym, and she uses her muscular physique to dominate Gary throughout. There is simply nothing that Gary can do against such a hard body as Fire moves gracefully from one pin to the next, using her powerful arms and legs to a submission. At the end of the match, Fire completes the domination by performing victory poses over Gary as he lies defeated on the mats.

Size: 238 Mb
Time: 00:15:07

Download

Ramzes

Rage Shieldmaiden - Rage's Revenge

This custom video comes with an interesting background: Henry and Rage have known each other for a long time. They founded a successful crime organization and were actually pretty close friends. But greed started clouding Henry's judgment and he decided to betray Rage. Therefore he hired an hitman to exterminate her in order to get full ownership of the organization. The video consists of two parts. In the first part (15 min) Rage gets ambushed by the hitman after which they have a brief struggle for control. But this hitman didn't realize how good his target is at beating men up really, so she quickly overpowers him and start tormenting and punishing him with various wrestling holds, mostly triangle chokes and reverse headscissors/figure fours, and also interrogating him throughout to make sure it was indeed Henry who sent the hitman after her. After she literally squeezed all the information she needed out of him, Rage takes the phone to record a little video message for the contractor, who actually expected the message about the target being successfully exterminated: thanks to the screen-in-screen, you can simultaneously see the message Henry received short after, which was Rage mocking him and threatening how he's next, as she's sitting there with the hitman-wannabe tightly locked in her reverse triangle choke. She finished him off quickly with a neck snap, before proceeding to go find Henry. Later that night, in the second part, we go down to Henry's perspective, where Rage already found, beat and incarcerated him. Suddenly you find yourself in Henry's place, all trapped and nowhere to go, completely left to Rage's devices. She's making you pay for back stabbing her by making you to suck on and worship her dirty feet telling you what a weak pathetic loser you are. Only after she gets tired of you, she decides to end you once and for all with reverse headscissors. At least you have the best view as you leave this world.

Size: 1060 Mb
Time: 00:21:43

Download

Last edited:

Ramzes

Keri and Lydia have fun

It's been a while since we've had any new Keri Spectrum Content and thought it was time for something new...and she wasn't alone. Keri and Lydia made sure Mark got KOd a few times and Ker showed she hasn't lost a step when it comes to making Mark scream mercy. Lydia Vengeance is a nice little surprise that Keri added and she was full of energy and ready to make Mark pay for underestimating her. Mark met Lydia last month and saw Sheena destroy her...so she was out to show Mark that wasn't all she was about. Keri of course had to get a KO but Lydia also added a nice one and woke Mark with a wicked slap. Keri Spectrum definitely brings out the meanness in any woman she works with. It was nice to meet Lydia and great to see Keri back.

Size: 477 Mb
Time: 00:10:34

Download

Ramzes

Miss Cheeks - Cheeky Scissors!

Miss Cheeks is a career gymnast, and cheerleader, turned pro bodybuilder, and NPC Figure competitor. One thing for sure, take one look at her world class physique and you are hooked! Miss Cheeks has zero weaknesses, with 14" baseball biceps, 14" diamond-cut calves, 22" rock-hard quads, chiseled 8-pack abs, and a world class derriere. If given the opportunity to be scissored by this cool, laid-back, fun-loving woman, we highly recommend YES!

Ed is given just that opportunity, and at first after seeing how muscular and flexible she is, (clad in her ultra high-cut thong leotard,) he is hesitant. But she gets right behind him and orders him in-between her smooth, tan, powerful gams! The rest is scissoring history! Miss Cheeks loves the scissor snap. Over and over again she sends jolts of power into Ed and then a prolonged squeeze after, just to let him know that she could put him out for good. Then intuitively, just before he's ready to tap, she backs off a bit, only to resume ... snap, snap, snap, squeeeeeze! It's amazing!

She scissors the snot of of Ed in classic, classic 4, side scissor, side figure 4, reverse, reverse figure 4 and then finishes him off with a brutal front scissor. Miss Cheeks poses while showing off her flexibility at the beginning, and makes Ed worship her beautiful muscles at the end. Excellent lighting and close-ups from Kip highlight this awesome scissor-fest, and watch as she constantly clenches her gorgeous glutes in his face! We guarantee you'll love watching Miss Cheeks scissor snap Ed senseless, they don't call her Miss Cheeks for no good reason!!! Enjoy!

Size: 974 Mb
Time: 00:13:22

Download

Last edited:

Ramzes

Madam Curie Vs Foxy - Facesit Indulgence 2 Onslaught

The popular "facesit indulgence" is back! Madame Curie ( stats ) puts Foxy ( stats ) underneath her crotch and butt against her will for an absolutely demoralizing amount of time in this painful, breathtaking facesit onslaught. This is real combat facesitting at its best.

Size: 377 Mb
Time: 00:21:41

Download

Last edited: