Christina Model Discussion

Dunrungill

NOS911: I've just joined Christina's site. Could you tell me where on her site you found the 27 images to download and are there anymore sets?
Thanks in advance.
Since the buy option is sent by DM and you weren't subscribed at the time, you will have to request by DM to get an invite for it.

wwwolf

Wasn’t any. Even she doesn’t know.
I read that Tik Tok recently banned accounts that had a date of birth which placed them under the age of 13 and in the process, their algorithm screwed up and banned a bunch of other legit accounts as well. If her age was entered correctly, her account may have been banned in error. Her posts seemed pretty tame and didn't appear to violate their standards at all.

mrjombi

That’s really weird. I have no wish to pay for an image host. I have many of the new photos and would love to share in a normal post photos in my reply way. I do this on lots of other forums, why is this image hosting only?
I don't think you can attach images directly, you need to use an online picture deposit like imagetwist and then link to that.
[/QU

Marco

As SAN said, you should not be posting content here. A sample image or GIF is OK, but this is not a content sharing thread. Moreover, Christina has historically been within the domain of the TOP Model thread and usually modelshrek2012 was the only poster for Christina. Janjaweed stepped in with some OF content, but Janjaweed is a manager and has some latitude. It is unclear to me that others posting Christina content is desired or wanted...