Christina Model Discussion

keeper31

Staff member
mrjombi if you start a new thread in amateur forum one of us will move it to the onlyfans forum when it's created. The image hosts we recommend in the rules are free to use. Send a PM if you have any problems.

Guido_Fawkes

Hi everyone, I need your help. Just loaded Firefox and found an add-on to download videos (https://www.downloadhelper.net/ ). Not tested it yet. But now I need an image downloader. Earlier two suggestions were made but I haven't had any luck with them. The question is I have Edge and now Firefox what can I use to download images from onlyfans. I am a member of Christina's site and I have paid for two groups of images but I can only view them on her site.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

kingkrown

Guido,
If you have Chrome, right click on screen and go to inspect.
switch tabs on the top and go to Network.
Then select Img
open each photo from there, and you will see it open under the Name section of your sidebar. Right-click and Open in a new tab.
DM me if you have issues... I can walk you through no problem.

Marco

I have heard reports that Christina has spread her legs both for photos and videos if you are willing to pay extra. I am not on OnlyFans so I cannot confirm. Again, I have not seen this for myself, but I have heard about it from multiple sources now...

keeper31

Staff member
I believe she did show everything on her site. But I still hope to see her new material.

dallingo

I have heard reports that Christina has spread her legs both for photos and videos if you are willing to pay extra. I am not on OnlyFans so I cannot confirm. Again, I have not seen this for myself, but I have heard about it from multiple sources now...
In deed, she does. I asked her if was willing to do boy/girl stuff. she answered pretty quickly that she's planning to set up her own site pretty soon and would also think about releasing hard stuff there. it seemed like she only cares about the content not to be spread for free.

gators96

Hello Members, I wanted to post this in hope's that someone knows anyone that may have this older video of Christina Model back in 2008 and willing to share it. Been looking all over the net with only 2 websites that have had it. But the torrents had no seeders to download from. The video of Christina Model is called Beach Beauties. She is in a bikini on the beach with another hot girlfriend. Please if anyone can help me find it.

Marco

Hello Members, I wanted to post this in hope's that someone knows anyone that may have this older video of Christina Model back in 2008 and willing to share it. Been looking all over the net with only 2 websites that have had it. But the torrents had no seeders to download from. The video of Christina Model is called Beach Beauties. She is in a bikini on the beach with another hot girlfriend. Please if anyone can help me find it.
Sorry, you messaged me about this video and it does exist. I am pretty sure ModelShrek2012 had it posted at one point but I couldn't find it in my quick search for it on this board. I think I have a copy of it somewhere, but I haven't looked for it yet. I am also not sure that I have the original quality copy. If someone can find a copy already on this board, please post the link. Otherwise, do NOT post a link here for an outside source. DM gators96 if you want to let him know where to find it...

StuDaddy51

Yes, she does custom solo content and goes pretty far. Latest set from Vegas is 19 pics and all show the kitty.
I missed her Q& A but heard that she was pretty up front with a lot of stuff like sucking started back in the 9th grade & having had multiple 3 somes. I remember back in the day when her site had the candid pics she was with several black guys out on a street corner. I would have asked her if she was into IR or just hanging with friends. Personally I can see her taking on BBC

gators96

Sorry, you messaged me about this video and it does exist. I am pretty sure ModelShrek2012 had it posted at one point but I couldn't find it in my quick search for it on this board. I think I have a copy of it somewhere, but I haven't looked for it yet. I am also not sure that I have the original quality copy. If someone can find a copy already on this board, please post the link. Otherwise, do NOT post a link here for an outside source. DM gators96 if you want to let him know where to find it...
Thank you Marco for looking into this. I really do appreciate it. Hopefully someone has this video and is willing to share it. Fingers crossed. Cheers

somebeach

I missed her Q& A but heard that she was pretty up front with a lot of stuff like sucking started back in the 9th grade & having had multiple 3 somes. I remember back in the day when her site had the candid pics she was with several black guys out on a street corner. I would have asked her if she was into IR or just hanging with friends. Personally I can see her taking on BBC
she said in comments biggest she has had was 7 inches