Christina Model Discussion

CyFrog

Curious if she has stopped posting on OnlyFans as I have seen no content anywhere in quite some time.
Or people just aren't sharing it. I subscribed for 1 month when she first started and didn't share anything. It is possible the others feel the same way. She is still logging into it cause even though you can't see new content it, her OF page says she was last seen 1 hour ago.

Marco

Or people just aren't sharing it. I subscribed for 1 month when she first started and didn't share anything. It is possible the others feel the same way.
Sharing is definitely taking place though not very much sharing has taken place on this board. Which is fine. As I have seen the pussy shots shared on other forums I decided they were new and noteworthy and should be shared.

Dunrungill

Sharing is definitely taking place though not very much sharing has taken place on this board. Which is fine. As I have seen the pussy shots shared on other forums I decided they were new and noteworthy and should be shared.
She posted last week about sharing of her private content and will be proactive in filing DMCA requests to remove it.

kingkrown

I was sharing a bit on another site; but it felt like I was the only one so I stopped... tried some shares here, but there is really no official place to post stuff here. Didnt see her live show on Thursday, but the few I have from last year were amazing.

clusseau

I was sharing a bit on another site; but it felt like I was the only one so I stopped... tried some shares here, but there is really no official place to post stuff here. Didnt see her live show on Thursday, but the few I have from last year were amazing.
She has a thread tabbed under ONLYFANS
I usually find it by just clicking the first ONLYFANS tab i see, then look down the page for her.
Posts would be appreciated!

please read forum rules though- if threads or topics are proprietary, Im afraid I dont know them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marco

She posted last week about sharing of her private content and will be proactive in filing DMCA requests to remove it.
Which really doesn't amount to very much. Nothing is actually posted here on Kitty-Kats so this forum is immune. The file hosting sites are really the ones that have to decide whether to do anything. And many of them won't act on a simple request. They will require you to fully identify yourself and prove the content is yours. Unless you have legal representation that can claim they are acting in your interests. With some of these hosting sites it is actually quite a difficult process to get a file taken down sometimes...

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
@kingkrown you won't be trading here any attempt will result in an instant and permanent ban, her content is solely posted by one of the main staff.

CyFrog

@kingkrown you won't be trading here any attempt will result in an instant and permanent ban, her content is solely posted by one of the main staff.
Personal opinion, I think that makes sense for her original content since that stuff is done and you don't need 100 people reposting that same content over and over. Not sure if that makes sense with her new OnlyFans content since it is new stuff and that person doesn't really seem like they are posting it. With her OF content some people might be attending live streams or paying for bonus content that others aren't. I think there is a demand for her OF stuff that isn't being met here so it could have people going elsewhere for it. I think if your main staff is working to get all her new stuff and is going to post it then cool cause then it is just one source, but if not do people need to look elsewhere since it seems not much of it is being posted here?

I will totally adhere to this policy but just not sure if it makes sense with how little of her OF content is being posted on this site.

kingkrown

She has been posting a ton lately, and clearly is running this like a business.
We can all agree, her livestreams are amazing, and she had another one tonight, over 2 hours. Did anyone see it?

theunderkin

She has been posting a ton lately, and clearly is running this like a business.
We can all agree, her livestreams are amazing, and she had another one tonight, over 2 hours. Did anyone see it?
I caught a good chunk of it. She got over $1k in tips and rode her dildo. She had a better cam now too.

Dunrungill

In the live stream from Tahoe at the 55:10 mark, Kelleigh opens the door to ask Christina a question. It's in the background so turn up the volume, but it's clear.

CyFrog

Is it me or does it seem like we had a lot more to say about Christina when she was retired than we seem to have to say about her now that she is back? lol, Just noticing that this thread seems quieter now that she has returned compared to when she was retired.

Marco

Is it me or does it seem like we had a lot more to say about Christina when she was retired than we seem to have to say about her now that she is back?
I think some people may have moved on. I also know that while I have some thoughts about Christina's current appearance I have decided to keep that to myself. And others have been warned to not make critical remarks so there is perhaps a chilling effect that might be happening on this thread.

However, I would also surmise that because we don't have a lot of her current content posted here, there isn't a lot to talk about. Unlike when she had a website, she isn't producing photo sets or videos on a regular basis. So, with the lack of a release schedule it makes the whole situation seem pretty random and unsatisfying to me. There is also an issue of the quality and prices for when she does release something. Apologies if that seems critical but I am just speculating on why there is a lack of a discussion on the thread...

DNelso

I think some people may have moved on. I also know that while I have some thoughts about Christina's current appearance I have decided to keep that to myself. And others have been warned to not make critical remarks so there is perhaps a chilling effect that might be happening on this thread.

However, I would also surmise that because we don't have a lot of her current content posted here, there isn't a lot to talk about. Unlike when she had a website, she isn't producing photo sets or videos on a regular basis. So, with the lack of a release schedule it makes the whole situation seem pretty random and unsatisfying to me. There is also an issue of the quality and prices for when she does release something. Apologies if that seems critical but I am just speculating on why there is a lack of a discussion on the thread...
Here’s another explanation - those who react positively to Christina’s appearance aren’t posting here because they find they feel little interest in these conversations, now that they can again see and (in very modest ways) connect with her.

kingkrown

Personally I like her better now than ever before as she is more mature and has experienced life. Again, everyones opinion is subjective.
She is also much happier now with her content and it shows.
As to why everyone is critical, we are surrounded by all these "plastic" images of women on the internet now, and to me she is still a natural beauty.

Just my 2 cents.