Christina Model Discussion

Marco

Here’s another explanation - those who react positively to Christina’s appearance aren’t posting here because they find they feel little interest in these conversations, now that they can again see and (in very modest ways) connect with her.
It is definitely true that if you appreciate Christina then you should subscribe to her OF account. And if you have good things to share about your experience with Christina's OF account you should do that. And fans may actually get the chance to converse with Christina on the OF messaging system which is nice.

But this board is actually based on sharing, whether you agree with sharing or not. I think the inability to consistently find her current content makes it pretty difficult for everyone to engage in a conversation about her current content. But the people who have it or have seen it can feel free to discuss it. Just don't be surprised if there are a fair number of people who haven't seen it and therefore have nothing more substantial to say than "Where can I download it?"

Marco

Here's a couple more of my edits of photos from Christina that have been leaked. If you are a fan of Christina's ass then you should enjoy the fact she looks like she is waiting for you on a hotel bed in Las Vegas!

keeper31

Staff member
Thanks Marco, I have only seen one of her new vids and I find I like the old Christina better. But to each his or her own.

Spanky3200

It reminds me of Gabe Model. I missed her content for a long time. When she started posting again, I happily paid out my money. Time had not been her best friend. She wore some of previous outfits, but lost the tease, as every set had her splayed out and some sets were nudes, no outfit. I hope she was able to made some decent money from her comeback.

Marco

Wow! Gabe Model. I used to really dig that girl. I don't know whether she had a baby or not, but she did have a bit of a belly when she came back. And she was definitely showing the pussy when she came back. I was hoping that she might go further but then she just disappeared again.

deb1919

Wow! Gabe Model. I used to really dig that girl. I don't know whether she had a baby or not, but she did have a bit of a belly when she came back. And she was definitely showing the pussy when she came back. I was hoping that she might go further but then she just disappeared again.
She has several kids, was arrested for forgery and drugs, and was recently fighting breast cancer while in drug rehab.

Marco

She has several kids, was arrested for forgery and drugs, and was recently fighting breast cancer while in drug rehab.
Yes, I saw some of that. Sad story. I hope that she recovered from the breast cancer. She really had one of those faces that I find attractive...

CyFrog

There are reasons sometimes it is best if when they retire they stay retired. Same thing happened with Jordan Capri. She was all cute when she was with Lightspeed but after some issues and time she didn't look very good when she tried to come back to the adult industry using a different last name.

As far as Christina goes it seems to be a matter of preference. Some like the way she looks now and some don't. Those who do pay for her OF and content. I figure it probably won't be long term. She will probably meet someone and at some point quit again.

Baddog

There are reasons sometimes it is best if when they retire they stay retired. Same thing happened with Jordan Capri. She was all cute when she was with Lightspeed but after some issues and time she didn't look very good when she tried to come back to the adult industry using a different last name.

As far as Christina goes it seems to be a matter of preference. Some like the way she looks now and some don't. Those who do pay for her OF and content. I figure it probably won't be long term. She will probably meet someone and at some point quit again.
Jordan Capri was another SoloGirl who hit rock-bottom. Lori L. Manna did a 2 year prison term for an 'Aggravated DUI', and was released on 5-19-11. She did a short 'girl/boy' sex scene, after she was released. But, drugs and alcohol had taken it's toll on her body.

Marco

I think it is about refraining from being critical of a model's appearance. It is subjective and liable to cause a flame war between people.

Court records and arrests are online. Anyone can look them up and verify them. So, that can be a verifiable fact and not subjective.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
I think it is about refraining from being critical of a model's appearance. It is subjective and liable to cause a flame war between people.

Court records and arrests are online. Anyone can look them up and verify them. So, that can be a verifiable fact and not subjective.
Exactly, comments on a models appearance are usually only ever intended to start flame wars, especially when the comment is about a medical condition, its unacceptable.

Prelude97

Got it, okay to talk about DUIs, kids, arrests, etc but we draw the line at hemroids
Im sorry. Thats hilarious. Made me chuckle and on top of that Mikehunt spelled Hemorrhoid wrong. lol
Comeon, can we at least admit thats was funny? Kitty-Kats used to be a lot more fun.

How about if it's about how she may need to see actual medical treatment?
Not trying to be offensive, But an Untreated External Hemorrhoid can lead to thrombosis (Blood clotting) which can cause or lead to hemorrhoidal strangulation. Extremely Painful.

If in anyway this Hemorrhoid of her's gets in the way of Christina one day Taking a cock anally, Id be up for chipping in for some EmuaidMax?

Marco

I'm still going to take a pass on the specifics of this topic. If another mod has an issue with this discussion they can moderate it. However, I don't think a medical doctor would offer their opinion without a proper examination. Do we have any takers? ;-)

Prelude97

I'm still going to take a pass on the specifics of this topic. If another mod has an issue with this discussion they can moderate it. However, I don't think a medical doctor would offer their opinion without a proper examination. Do we have any takers? ;-)
THERE's that sense of Kitty-kats humor!
Good. No harm no foul. Lets keep this place light and friendly.
Thanks Marco!

fux0rz

CM was a cute teen model when I was in my mid 20's, now i'm in my 40's and she looks older than me. The female wall is a motherfucker.