Christina Model Discussion

sleazoid

The session with Kelleigh was interesting, as they talked pretty frankly about a few things. Christina seems almost jaded now. I know she's not a teen anymore, but still...

cmfriend

I watched this cam show . It was pretty eye opening as a long time fan. I think I learned more about Christina’s personality in this hour and half cam than I got from 10 plus years of her website. One interesting point of note Christina brought up during this cam was that she is looking for a revenge F#@k to happen soon. It also sounded like Christina would not be opposed to having sex with a guy on camera now. What do you all think?
p.s. Christina mention she was going to cam more with Kellieigh who is her cousin and another of her cousin's who is actually pregnant as well. Wonder when we will see that?

Priest

LMAO! You guys thought she was innocent or something? If you saw the company she kept, and the kind of guys she's been fucking over the years you would know she makes poor decisions. When I hear her voice it leads me to speculate that she's a smoker and heavy drinker. She's gotten kind of trashy actually...not that I'm complaining, just saying.

GrimacE

Poor girl never had a chance. What else would you expect from someone whose parents pimped her out online for money when she was 15. I actually feel bad for her and a little guilty for being a fan all these years.

Marco

Since the more explicit new photos have started leaking, I am not sure why people haven't posted any of them. I also don't know if everyone has started seeing them or not. I'll post one of the original photos here and include my edit because I couldn't stand the color of the original one...

keeper31

Staff member
Thanks Marco this is definitely different than what she did years ago.

Marco

If you are asking yourself whether 2020 was the year that Christina showed the world her pussy, the answer is "Yes. Yes it is."