Christina Model Discussion

Plipoot2

The wholeway OF works is a turn off. First you have to pay to see the model's content and then... oh wait, you still don't see the fucking content, you have to pay again! And you may not even get a preview!... So you never know what you are paying for.
F that.

Marco

Some of her pricing I think is a bit high for sure. I mean $15 for a video that is a little under 4 minutes long is a bit high. I am sure there are some who think she is worth any price. I am not surprised though if some are skeptical about paying for her OF and then being asked to shell out prices like this for additional content.
Initially I agreed with your thinking. Then I thought, well maybe she shows something worth the $15. Then I thought why is the video so fucking short when she says there is all this stuff going on in the video. Then I thought she has never been with a guy that goes for more than 5 minutes!

Lazarus

OnlyFans is an interesting experiment in the free market. I do not know what kind of guidance that company provides to it's models, but it seems each model ventures off not sure how much to charge and for what. I have no idea what any one model makes, but I suspect that there are some commonalities to the most successful that have as much to do with their understanding of how to find the right price point for the quality and quantity of their product as it does with their physical attributes and charisma. In other words, it probably helps a great deal if one has a business mind in addition to a hot body.

It would make for a very interesting and enlightening project for a university economics class to study a number of OF models for a period of a year and track and analyze their sales. OF probably breaks some market rules because it's audience is often hormonally influenced to buy the product, but, otherwise, I would expect we'd see the most successful are not necessarily those that charge the most, but who know how to find the right balance of quality, quantity and price point to maintain a larger share of the market for the longest time.

Joedeum

The wholeway OF works is a turn off. First you have to pay to see the model's content and then... oh wait, you still don't see the fucking content, you have to pay again! And you may not even get a preview!... So you never know what you are paying for.
F that.
Here's the thing: OF is a crapshoot. Some are a shitshow: blurry cell phone pics and vids, outrageous prices for content, censored pics (on a paid "PREMIUM" OF), TERRIBLE spammy posts/ads, etc. Then there are some that are good (offer good value, content, etc.). There are 2-3 that I follow/pay for that are pretty good. A mixture of camera and cell pics, a 5-10 min video at least once a week, no ugly model spam, no censoring, and PPV at a decent price. One model offers her MV/MFC vids for $5 on a regular basis, another includes her chaturbate gold shows once a week for no extra cost AND her PPV is usually $3.

BUT, you won't know which kind of model you get until you subscribe. :(

THAT is a load of crap in my book!

Joedeum

Here's the thing: OF is a crapshoot. Some are a shitshow: blurry cell phone pics and vids, outrageous prices for content, censored pics (on a paid "PREMIUM" OF), TERRIBLE spammy posts/ads, etc. Then there are some that are good (offer good value, content, etc.). There are 2-3 that I follow/pay for that are pretty good. A mixture of camera and cell pics, a 5-10 min video at least once a week, no ugly model spam, no censoring, and PPV at a decent price. One model offers her MV/MFC vids for $5 on a regular basis, another includes her chaturbate gold shows once a week for no extra cost AND her PPV is usually $3.

BUT, you won't know which kind of model you get until you subscribe.

THAT is a load of crap in my book!
Just remembered a couple of other points to mention:

A model charging $15-$20 per month and has 50 or less posts: is not very active, a new(er) account, or regularly deletes previous months posts. All 3 scenarios should be avoided, IMO

Before subscribing, if you click on OF model's videos, you can get a list of the vids and video length. This is useful because OF counts gifs as videos. But one model I looked at (700+ "vids"), 95% were under 30 seconds long. *Note: the model must enable this setting for non-subscribers to see this (no screenshot, just vid length). IMO, this is scammy.

Lastly, models you have supported in the past and like their content: Past performance (on MFC/Chaturbate, etc.) is no predictor of her OF page. One model I have followed/bought content for years has one of the crappiest OF accounts: $15.99 per month, and is 95% duplicate of her free snapchat.

Caveat Emptor!

CyFrog

Well to be honest most of the models I have checked out on OF were ones I was following on Reddit first. Then when they would post about a limited time sale where it would be $5 for a month then I would subscribe. Once I subscribed I immediately turned off the reoccurring so I don't forget at the end of the month. That gives me a month to check out their past content and how often they are posting to see if they would be worth paying their normal full price. I also typically download all their past content incase I decided not to go further than that one discounted month. I do also check out before I subscribe the number of posts they have done.

Often times OF will tell you if someone you have subscribed to before is running a promotion. Good way to see if their content has improved much. That is how I ended up back on Christina's OF for a month cause she was running a promotion. That let me see if the stuff she posts just to subscribers had changed much and how much she was charging for extra stuff. I am not impressed so I doubt I will do another month after this one is up.

Marco

That is how I ended up back on Christina's OF for a month cause she was running a promotion. That let me see if the stuff she posts just to subscribers had changed much and how much she was charging for extra stuff. I am not impressed so I doubt I will do another month after this one is up.
It seems like your sentiment is similar to others I have heard. Basically, she came out of the gate with some decent stuff, perhaps overpriced, and has now dialed it back. It would appear her initial plan was to make some money, but now she has no idea how to sustain interest or up her game. Her approach now suddenly appears to be less is more. Either she really has no long term plan, or the plan was to cash in as quickly as possible. Now she is just stringing people along for as long as she can while doing as little as possible. Yes, I am being pretty skeptical but how do you go from saying several months ago that you would consider doing some hardcore and now you are just recreating material you already did 10 years ago?

tupinambis

Some of her pricing I think is a bit high for sure. I mean $15 for a video that is a little under 4 minutes long is a bit high. I am sure there are some who think she is worth any price. I am not surprised though if some are skeptical about paying for her OF and then being asked to shell out prices like this for additional content.
Yeah thats why i left.
First you have to pay for her OF and you get basically nothing for it.

She has the same issue as many others on OF, "What do I do now" because there is no real plan and she has a HUGE advantage in that she is a known model who could make serious money if she treated it more like an actual business. Set down and draw up a weekly plan with days for releases and what they are. Maybe a nice photo set for Tuesdays and a teaser video on Thursday and a long form video for Saturday. Then hit some of the social sites with a censored version of the teaser vid and a couple shots from the set to drum up interest that she is back. Then after a couple months on OF maybe roll out a web site where the same content can be seen and add to it, maybe even get a couple of the other models back as well. Done right you can make serious money. There are folks on youtube raking in well over 6 figures a year and they don't show any nudity....

CyFrog

I am being pretty skeptical but how do you go from saying several months ago that you would consider doing some hardcore and now you are just recreating material you already did 10 years ago?
So she did a live stream today and it was pretty tame. I mean she got naked but really only showed her ass and boobs. She humped a pillow but did it at an angle that wasn't showing much. This was like the type of content she did before she started riding large dildos. Glad I turned off renew when I got in for the sale price she did cause it definitely isn't worth full price considering what some of the other OF models do. I think her success on OF is mainly due to being a recognized name. I don't know if she would have gone further at the end cause she started having issues with it freezing up so I stopped watching. The first live stream she did with her cousin when she first returned showed a lot more than this one did.

CyFrog

So the webcam show she did yesterday she is now selling for $10 and she is basically just advertising that she humped a pillow.

Hi Babe! If you missed my live today and want to see it, here you go. It is 35 mins since the platform started having some issues but I did violate a pillow ‍♀. The things I do for you guys...
It isn't so much the things she does for the guys as much as the things she does for money. It just isn't enough to get me to fork over $10. Again I know some will see it as a small price to pay but I am not one of them.

Dunrungill

So the webcam show she did yesterday she is now selling for $10 and she is basically just advertising that she humped a pillow.

It isn't so much the things she does for the guys as much as the things she does for money. It just isn't enough to get me to fork over $10. Again I know some will see it as a small price to pay but I am not one of them.
The novelty of Christina modeling again has worn off.