Christina Model Discussion

Plipoot2

Yeah, I don't have high hopes too, but it doesn't hurt to dream.. :)
At any rate her current OF content is not worth paying for IMHO, especially with those prices..

CyFrog

Yeah, I don't have high hopes too, but it doesn't hurt to dream..
At any rate her current OF content is not worth paying for IMHO, especially with those prices..
I agree. Most likely this is a tease tactic. I would think she would do a lot more explicit solo stuff before she started performing with a man on her channel.

Marco

Who knows? I do know that instead of going to Las Vegas to do a shoot that she went to Los Angeles. The implication was that she was working with someone new. I think it might be beyond any of us at this point to have any insight into Christina's behavior and decisions at this point...

tupinambis

If she release any bj stuff it will cost an arm and a leg. All of you who have bought stuff from her onlyfans knows that you pay a bunch but never get the value of it.

Absolute waste of money. Bought the entire set. Nothing except her stripping then showing ass and pussy! Not sure what happened to her asshole?

Gordon716

Absolute waste of money. Bought the entire set. Nothing except her stripping then showing ass and pussy! Not sure what happened to her asshole?
Completely agree! I canceled my OF membership over it. She keeps dragging out updates, promising “wait till you see what’s next”, etc. I get she’s always been a tease, but now it’s just annoying. I’m done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prelude97

Are we talking about the untreated thrombosed hemorrhoids?

I mean, If that is what it was, She probably had to take some time off from Photo shoots. Thrombosed hemorrhoids, takes weeks to heal on its own, but if she didn't seek medical attention, it may have led to hemorrhoidectomy. If she had that procedure it takes a while to heal from even if she did have antibiotics to stop infection. That area is a breeding ground for bacteria.

I personally loved her asshole, especially in the X-Yellow Video. That was Golden asshole Worthy Wank Material. But she's come A LONG way down from that video....

Prelude97

We should have MARCO start a Kitty-Kats Godfundme for Asshole Treatment for Christina. Thats the least we could do as a Compulsive masturbating community.

I mean fuck, She is Legend, she'd probably appreciate it.
I'd 100% Throw in some funds towards that.
Definitely more apt to give money to Christina Model that Susan G Komen.

Marco

We should have MARCO start a Kitty-Kats Godfundme for Asshole Treatment for Christina. Thats the least we could do as a Compulsive masturbating community.
That is not happening. Let's all agree there is something up with Christina's bumhole and not fixate on it too much. She's not 18 anymore and she's had a couple of kids. She definitely doesn't look the same but she's lived her life so let's cut her a little bit of slack. If Christina is no longer of interest to you that's fine. She's still a person so let's keep it civil everyone...

CyFrog

That is not happening. Let's all agree there is something up with Christina's bumhole and not fixate on it too much. She's not 18 anymore and she's had a couple of kids. She definitely doesn't look the same but she's lived her life so let's cut her a little bit of slack. If Christina is no longer of interest to you that's fine. She's still a person so let's keep it civil everyone...
I agree. It is one thing to complain about pricing but it is another to belittle someone's appearance.

Sproket560

Are we talking about the untreated thrombosed hemorrhoids?

I mean, If that is what it was, She probably had to take some time off from Photo shoots. Thrombosed hemorrhoids, takes weeks to heal on its own, but if she didn't seek medical attention, it may have led to hemorrhoidectomy. If she had that procedure it takes a while to heal from even if she did have antibiotics to stop infection. That area is a breeding ground for bacteria.

I personally loved her asshole, especially in the X-Yellow Video. That was Golden asshole Worthy Wank Material. But she's come A LONG way down from that video....
What picture are you all talking about?

Prelude97

What picture are you all talking about?
Oh. It was nothing.

She had some issues with her asshole. Guessing its Anal Fissures, anal thrombosis or maybe just a slight Hemorrhoid. I was/Am Genuinely concerned though because those aren't things that we should laugh at. Specially when we get to an older age, they don't heal as well as they should. I mean to be honest, its embarrassing to go to a general physician and have to show them something like it....Just human nature to be embarrassed.

I Hope she has positive influences in her life that will give her advice or some sort helpful Medical advice, akin to pointing her in the right direction to seek medical treatment.

Marco is definitely right, She's not 18 anymore and she has had a couple of kids. Take toll on one's body. Its not fair to women in the industry that we as men/women judge so unjustly. I mean Christina is quite literally her own worst nightmare. She has to COMPETE with herself when she was a kid. She was a perfect 10. That can't be an easy thing to do.

I mean, She is a Legend. and now her "Bumhole" as Marco states is going to be legendary and that makes me incredibly sad.