Christina Model Discussion

Marco

I just realized it was exactly 7 years ago that Christina's original website was taken offline by her webmaster. I wonder if Christina is feeling some déjà vu?

Scandata

I wonder if she might make a connection with her original website. It's not like it would be a step down from what she is currently doing...
Her website name has been taken since she gave it up, but if you mean connection with her original webmaster, I'm not sure he'd go for it. I emailed him a few times when I was a member and he seemed pretty fed up with her lack of professionalism. Once I mentioned that sometimes the music is so loud I can't even hear her over it and he just answered, "I know... I agree." He lived in Texas when she was still in Florida, so I guess she and whoever she was dating at the time would shoot and edit the videos and pictures and just send them to him to post on the site

Marco

Her website name has been taken since she gave it up, but if you mean connection with her original webmaster, I'm not sure he'd go for it.
No, I meant whether or not she might collaborate with the new site and its current webmaster. The original webmaster (he who shall not be named) is long retired. They split with some rancor. When the site went down 7 years ago he said that Christina had been given the rights to some unused content. But I don't believe that supposed content has ever surfaced...

Scandata

No, I meant whether or not she might collaborate with the new site and its current webmaster. The original webmaster (he who shall not be named) is long retired. They split with some rancor. When the site went down 7 years ago he said that Christina had been given the rights to some unused content. But I don't believe that supposed content has ever surfaced...
THAT would be interesting. Joining the site that was named after her!

so_right

I think there was some positive anticipation when Christina suddenly chose to return. The first few OF posts were more spontaneous and genuine, and my hopes were high. Sadly, she quickly returned to her old routines. What she posts now is not worth the subscription, let alone the PPV.

I think this could go two ways from here. Either she has a jolt of inspiration and changes things up with something completely new to attract fans, or this becomes a race of chicken on who quits first of boredom, she or her followers.

Scandata

I think there was some positive anticipation when Christina suddenly chose to return. The first few OF posts were more spontaneous and genuine, and my hopes were high. Sadly, she quickly returned to her old routines. What she posts now is not worth the subscription, let alone the PPV.
"But didn't you see the video of her taking a shower? No, the other shower video. No, not that one either. It's one of the other three she did." I can't believe people are still paying for that. If she stepped up her game, I'd still be a member.

Jerry Findley

At this point, I believe all that Christina can do is tease....She posted that hour long video, and talked a lot of dirty smack, which I am SURE got her a lot of OF members, and now, just like before, she is just toying and teasing and not really producing the goods....

Scandata

At this point, I believe all that Christina can do is tease....She posted that hour long video, and talked a lot of dirty smack, which I am SURE got her a lot of OF members, and now, just like before, she is just toying and teasing and not really producing the goods....
I hate to admit, but that video worked on me. I DL'd it from somewhere and joined. I thought it was a new beginning, but after a few weeks of bland teasing and one cancelled cam show I made sure to click off the "re-subscribe" button before the end of the month. Pattycake got away with that for over a decade, but at least she's starting to do steamy stuff now, even if it's mostly implied from off-camera. Until CM takes a splat to the face, my money's staying with me.

Jerry Findley

I hate to admit, but that video worked on me. I DL'd it from somewhere and joined. I thought it was a new beginning, but after a few weeks of bland teasing and one cancelled cam show I made sure to click off the "re-subscribe" button before the end of the month. Pattycake got away with that for over a decade, but at least she's starting to do steamy stuff now, even if it's mostly implied from off-camera. Until CM takes a splat to the face, my money's staying with me.
You heard her....most guys want her to swallow !!!! LOL

With the stuff she has been posting on her social accounts who knows what she's thinking. Personally I don't see her doing much beyond tease because she didn't make the big money splash she hoped her return would make.

Scandata

With the stuff she has been posting on her social accounts who knows what she's thinking. Personally I don't see her doing much beyond tease because she didn't make the big money splash she hoped her return would make.
Once again, she missed her chance by playing it safe. Just like the first go-round, if she took it to the next level she could have made a fortune. And this time she's just doing Playboy-level photo-shoots. In the first cam video (with her cousin) she was talking about wanting a Jeep Rubicon like it was just a dream. A few months later she was posting what looked like shots of her owning one. I'm betting that she made a ton of cash at first and bought a bunch of stuff that will leave her buried in debt now that people are starting to get bored of her game.

Plipoot2

she could have made a fortune
That's what people don't understand : she can't make a fortune.
Her audience is small at best. She's only relying on the subset of people who still remember her from her heydays and might be whiling to pay the stupid amount of money she might ask for 1 minute clips. Outside of this she doesn't have an audience at all. I love her but honnestly she's way past her prime, she's a random milf covered in ugly tatoos. There are thousands like her and she's got nothing to stand out.
At the time I spent way more time and money on her than I would admit but since she has started her OF? Nothing. She's still cute, but she has changed too much, her content is less than average, nothing we haven't already seen from her a hundred times, and I'm not paying 50 dollars for 7 pictures for which I don't even get a preview. I get what I can from forums like here but I'm not paying for that.
For the people who think I'm not a real fan if I don't support her : that's not how it works at all. That's the other way around, she has to offer something interesting. And right now she's not.

She might make decent money, at least at first. But nothing like a fortune. And in the long run? If she doesn't improve really fast she won't sell anything.

Scandata

That's what people don't understand : she can't make a fortune.
Her audience is small at best. She's only relying on the subset of people who still remember her from her heydays and might be whiling to pay the stupid amount of money she might ask for 1 minute clips. Outside of this she doesn't have an audience at all. I love her but honnestly she's way past her prime, she's a random milf covered in ugly tatoos. There are thousands like her and she's got nothing to stand out.
At the time I spent way more time and money on her than I would admit but since she has started her OF? Nothing. She's still cute, but she has changed too much, her content is less than average, nothing we haven't already seen from her a hundred times, and I'm not paying 50 dollars for 7 pictures for which I don't even get a preview. I get what I can from forums like here but I'm not paying for that.
For the people who think I'm not a real fan if I don't support her : that's not how it works at all. That's the other way around, she has to offer something interesting. And right now she's not.

She might make decent money, at least at first. But nothing like a fortune. And in the long run? If she doesn't improve really fast she won't sell anything.
That's true about her not "making a fortune" anyway, at least this time. I think if she had played her cards right the first go-round, things would definitely have been different. She was young, better-looking, and had much less competition. But now she's just another fish in a big ocean. And like you said, other than relying on nostalgia, she's not doing anything to make her subscribers want to stay or to get new members to join. I don't think she's even advertising. She can't expect people to buy pics and videos without a preview. If I want a mystery box, I'll go to Lootie.com or something.

So now she's setting up another pay to watch site account because OF isn't letting her "rake in the money". Sort of feel sorry for her really, she had a great thing going when she was younger but should have had better advisement or management to keep things going and stay out in the light. Leaving for years and suddenly popping up with the same content but in a time worn approach and body and thinking everything would be the same... Well it isn't. On one hand I think it would be great if she would add more toys, fetish things and maybe male and female "partners" but I somewhat doubt it would change much given that there is a LOT of competition out there these days, and much of it is free.
There are others trying to make "comebacks" as well but many of them have a steep uphill climb due to time, children and other factors that are going to make things very hard.

Scandata

I've seen some of the leaked OF stuff, and if that's the best she offering for additional fees, she should bow out now. Even in the one where she uses a dildo, she looks uncomfortable both physically and mentally.

nicky1

Sort of feel sorry for her really, she had a great thing going when she was younger but should have had better advisement or management to keep things going and stay out in the light
Your right.With the right management.
She was perfect with a lot of potential.

Not sure if her cousin is still "working" from some of the posts I read elsewhere it seemed like her cousins (yes she is a real cousin) "other" was posting her pictures all over, not just OF. Never bothered to look.