General:
Name: FE_FE - 2016-12-21 - Drained Blue Balls - Adriana Chechik
Format: mp4
Size: 913.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:18, 10982 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Drained Blue Balls - Adriana Chechik

On all fours with their aching blue balls bound extra tight is exactly how Mistress Adriana likes her men. She knows just how badly he has been dying to cum and plays her favorite game of edging a helpless slave's sensitive cock. With enough pleading for mercy on his swollen purple balls, she gives him one last slippery stroke until he blasts a massive load. Adriana drains every single drop from his bound nuts to only scoop it right back up and hand feeds the sticky mess to her hungry slave.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, EDGING GAMES, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: adriana chechik.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

stachoo

Crimped Cock Cage - Kylie Kalvetti

General:
Name: FE_FE - 2016-12-22 - Crimped Cock Cage - Kylie Kalvetti
Size: 125.94 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:17, 1600 Kbps, 768x432, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Crimped Cock Cage - Kylie Kalvetti

Chastity is such a fun device for women who love to tease cocks. Mistress Kylie has her pet restrained kneeling with his cock in a steel tube. She rubs her ass against the cage getting him excited, as his cock begins to grow out of the cage she gets more determined to see him sexually suffer. Kylie uses the tip of a very powerful vibrator to manipulate his cock head. The more his cock swells the more painful his experience. Kylie leaves his cock swollen and crimped in the cage.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: kylie kalvetti.

Download:

stachoo

Dominatrix School Part 7

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2010-05-18 - Dominatrix School Part 7
Size: 188.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:13, 2689 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Dominatrix School Part 7

Ok, I admit that I am slightly infatuated with Mina. Watching her whip slaves to me is pure pleasure. So watching her teach Britney, Ruby and Nicole to whip a slave was incredible, especially since she changed into an outfit that will affect male heart rates everywhere! She leads off warming up the slave with some whipping, giving the girls the basic idea of how to whip a slave. Then the girls take over, first with Ruby. It's funny that no matter how sweet a girl is, put a whip in her hand and her personality changes pretty quickly! The girls have no problem cutting this slave down to size as his back gets marked up very quickly. He moans and writhes in pain but it makes little difference, the pack mentality of the ladies has kicked in and now they are all torturing him at a fever pitch. Mina ends off the slaves agony by giving him a good final thrashing with the whip. Such a lovely clip :)

Category: WHIPPING

Download:

stachoo

Dominatrix School Part 8

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2010-05-21 - Dominatrix School Part 8
Size: 93.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:28, 2753 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Dominatrix School Part 8

The sensitive ball region, not many guys like to be smacked down there. Turns out this slave won't have a lot of say in the matter as Mina is using him to demonstrate ball torture. She sits on him and slaps his balls, then she lets each of the girls take their turns doing the same. He bucks like an amusement park ride while taking the beating, but that just makes it more fun for the girls!

Category: CBT

Download:

stachoo

California Dreaming

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2010-05-24 - California Dreaming
Size: 142.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:01, 3151 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
California Dreaming

Awww, Delilah looks so cute! She's ensconced in blanket, relaxing on a hammock while the slave expertly massages her feet. She coos occasionally in pleasure, taking in the foot adoration that the slave is heaping on her. Mostly though she just drifts off letting the slave treat female feet as they were intended to be treated.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:

stachoo

Blowjob Handjob Fantasy

General:
Name: MT_MT - 2014-10-13 - Blowjob Handjob Fantasy
Size: 358.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:13, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Blowjob Handjob Fantasy

I know you fantasize about my mouth & hands...on your cock. Watch while you stoke, imagining that it's me. (Also a great for cuckolds...see what a stud with a huge cock gets that you don't!)

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: blow jobs, oral sex, cuckolding, cum eating instruction, big dicks.

Download:

stachoo

Ballbusting Destruction With Nikki Whiplash

General:
Name: MT_MT - 2014-10-16 - Ballbusting Destruction With Nikki Whiplash
Size: 452.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:24, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Ballbusting Destruction With Nikki Whiplash

Mistress Whiplash is legendary in the world of ballbusting. Her techniques are creative & brutal. It doesn't get any better than this. (Click to see more of Nikki Whiplash)

Category: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: ball abuse, female domination, humiliation, cbt, femdom.

Download:

stachoo

Mean Ball Abuse Ruined Orgasm

General:
Name: MT_MT - 2014-10-26 - Mean Ball Abuse Ruined Orgasm
Size: 414.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:04, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mean Ball Abuse Ruined Orgasm

BALL ABUSE with BULLYING, MEAN GIRL, WRESTLING, HEAD SCISSOR, FACE SITTING, AGGRESSIVE HANDJOB with VICIOUS RUINED ORGASM!

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Keywords: handjobs, face sitting, ball abuse, scissorhold, wrestling.

Download:

stachoo

Deanna Cock and Ball Crushing With Dirty Boots HD

General:
Name: SUBSEN_SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2013-05-26 - Deanna Cock and Ball Crushing With Dirty Boots HD
Format: wmv
Size: 198.75 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:01, 3049 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Deanna Cock and Ball Crushing With Dirty Boots HD

Deanna Has just come in from the outside and has a naked sub ready for her to have fun with. Deanna is wearing her black boots, which are still dirty from outside. She has him place his manhood on the table and she starts dancing on it. She taps on his cock and balls, compressing his cock and balls against the table. She even stabs at his balls with her heels. To devastate his manhood even further, she holds his balls captive under her weight for extended crushing periods. (HD QUALITY 1280x720)

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , BOOT FETISH , CBT , CRUSH , REDHEADS
Keywords: deanna , suburban sensations , cock and balls , testicle crushing , stomping , boots , burlesque , female domination , latex clothing , stiletto boots , cock tease , cfnm , submissive male , big cock and balls , hd

Download:

stachoo

Clayra Beau Busting the New Student First Lesson HD

General:
Name: SUBSEN_SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2013-06-02 - Clayra Beau Busting the New Student First Lesson HD
Size: 323.37 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:14:38, 3049 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Clayra Beau Busting the New Student First Lesson HD

Sensei Clayra has a new student coming in, and he has no idea that Clayra's favorite thing to do is bust balls. They start out by practicing on each other but after a little bit, Clayra wants to inspect him and his protective gear. That is when things turn a bit kinkier. She takes a picture of his cup and places a vibrator in it. This gets him very turned on and this time when she has more fun slamming her foot and her knee into his cup. Between his hard cock and the vibrator there is very little room in the cup for the precious contents, and he really feels it! This clip is awesome if you like martial arts gear, groin kicking, and dominant/forward women in control. This was originally a custom clip. (HD QUALITY 1280x720)

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , CUNT BUSTING , KARATE , KICKING , VIBRATOR
Keywords: clayra beau , suburban sensations , groin , balls , karate gear , martial arts , groin cup , protective gear , blond , groin protector , cock tease , clothed ballbusting , submissive male , martial arts , hd

Download:

stachoo

Clayra Beau Busting the New Student Second Lesson HD

General:
Name: SUBSEN_SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2013-06-09 - Clayra Beau Busting the New Student Second Lesson HD
Size: 212.1 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:40, 3049 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Clayra Beau Busting the New Student Second Lesson HD

Sensei Clayra is impressed that he has made it this far. After all, her private session are very ballbusting centric. Clayra's latest private session student does not know it, but he is going to have to undergo testicle conditioning so he can take her kicks without the cup covering his manhood. That conditioning is going to begin in this session. After a bit of practice with his gear on, she has him take it off so she can see his dangling bits and he can feel her kicks and knees. She is pleasantly surprised to find the he really likes her and the techniques that she is teaching in the session. His hard cock stays out of the way of her kicks and knees and that means his balls can get busted nice and hard! (HD QUALITY 1280x720)

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , CUNT BUSTING , CBT , KICKING , BLONDES
Keywords: clayra beau , suburban sensations , groin , balls , karate gi , martial arts , groin cup , bare balls , red head , groin protector , cock tease , clothed ballbusting , cfnm , martial arts

Download:

stachoo

Black And White

General:
Name: VAR_KATIA & MICHELLE HOME VIDEO - Black And White
Size: 90.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:56, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 165 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Black And White

Actually today I don't want to to play with you slave, I want to wear my leather pants and the better way to see it on me is to film it! Lucky you, foot bitch! I love the black & white combination! I also love watching you cumming under my classic black high heels, every time we wear it!!

Category: SHOEJOB
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, SHOEJOB, STILETTOS, HIGH HEELS, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: shoejob, foot domination, high heels, shoe worship, femdom, female domination, humiliation, stilettos, lesbian mistresses, amateur, home made, indoors, slave.

Download:

stachoo

Boot Fever!

General:
Name: VAR_KATIA & MICHELLE HOME VIDEO - Boot Fever!
Size: 108.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:46, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 165 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Boot Fever!

This is our new pair of Boots!! Like it? We like it so much.. We wanna "play" foot bitch and we know how much you want to worship them... Red like hell!!

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: BOOT FETISH, HOME VIDEO, BOOT DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, SHOEJOB.
Keywords: boot domination, shoejob, boot fetish, female domination, boot worship, foot domination, humiliation, home made, indoors, amateur, lesbian mistresses, greek, slave.

Download:

Crystal_Naughty

Edged to Cum - Valentina Nappi

General:
Name: FE_FE - 2016-11-16 - Edged to Cum - Valentina Nappi
Size: 1.23 GB
Video: avc1, 00:15:30, 11009 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Edged to Cum - Valentina Nappi

The only way Mistress Valentina allows her slaves to cum is when they are torturously edged and crying for release. She gets great pleasure in watching her boys struggle in agony from complete sexual frustration while she cruelly edges out every last drop.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, EDGING GAMES, RUINED ORGASMS.
Keywords: valentina nappi.

Download:
Valentina Nappi is really hot

stachoo

Boots paradise!

General:
Name: VAR_KATIA & MICHELLE HOME VIDEO - Boots paradise!
Size: 133.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:29, 4003 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 139 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Boots paradise!

Watch Michelle and Katia wearing boots while they are showing their bootjobs skills to a lucky guy!

Category: BOOT FETISH
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH.
Keywords: boot fetish, boot domination, lesbian mistresses, greek, domination, home made, humiliation, amateur, indoors.

Download:

stachoo

I Love My Horse 3

General:
Name: CSFEM_CSFEM - 2009-06-01 - I Love My Horse 3 - Sophia - rw-i-love-my-horse-p03
Size: 165.48 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:07, 2397 Kbps, 960x540, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
I Love My Horse 3

Now that Mistress Sophia has changed into Her bikini, She is ready for more riding so She can get some sun. She pulls Her horse by the hair into mounting position and mounts him. She rides him non-stop and orders him to bend down and hold Her to pick some flowers and berries. She enjoys bouncing on his neck and discussing Her heavy Girlfriends that will be riding him.

Towards the end of the video, She makes him run. She doesn't care that he has carried Her so much already. Sophia looks really sexy in this video clip. Her body is spectacular and the action is really, really good. We know you will enjoy this clip!

Mistress:
Sophia, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS, RIDING, LIFT & CARRY.
Keywords: riding spurs crops whips saddles ponyplay all 4s all fours horsey horse horsy bit bridle saddle shoulder riding shoulderriding sci, neck riding, neckriding, shoulder riding, sophia.

Download:

stachoo

Plumbers Worst Call 3

General:
Name: CSFEM_CSFEM - 2009-06-02 - Plumbers Worst Call 3 - Bijou Steal - di-plumbers-worst-call-p03
Size: 49.81 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:02:27, 2687 Kbps, 960x540, N/A

Description:
Plumbers Worst Call 3

The loser is in the cage, with only his stupid head sticking out the top. All the better to give him an intense face slapping with my 8inch fat dildo! Of course, I ram it down his throat as well. This is the kind of guy who's lousy in bed and blames it on his wife. I make sure he understands his lousy sex life is HIS fault, and not his wife's.

After bitch-slapping him till his face is beet red and he blubbers like a baby, I order him to crawl out of the cage while I get his toolbox.... God I love hurting assholes!

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: FACE SLAPPING
Related Categories: FACE SLAPPING, HUMILIATION, DILDOS, DEEP THROAT, ROLE PLAY.
Keywords: sissy, ms bijou steal, caging, bdsm, dungeon, doggie play.

Download:

stachoo

Your Face is My Saddle 1

General:
Name: CSFEM_CSFEM - 2009-06-02 - Your Face is My Saddle 1 - Kate, Roxy - lma-your-face-ismysaddle-p01
Size: 106.28 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:04, 2793 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Description:
Your Face is My Saddle 1

Kenny's ass slavery continues. Mistress Roxy binds him on the bench with stirrups around his body so she can put her feet in the stirrups while she sits on his face and rides it like a saddle. In the meantime, the young Mistress Kate with the gorgeous and huge, voluptuous ass is frcng the caged slave teddy to kiss and worship her ass.

Roxy rides kenny's saddle face the entire time and he is struggling to endure all her weight and her bouncing. It is ass-crushing at its finest!

Mistress:
Kate, Mistress
Roxy, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, FETISH, HUMAN FURNITURE.
Keywords: humiliation, toilet, toilet slave, pee, piss, golden, office, doggie, roxy, kate, pov, point-of-view, nectar, urine, toilet throne.

Download:

stachoo

Daisy Ducati & Raven Bay Foot POV - Daisy Ducati, Raven Bay

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2015-11-20 - Daisy Ducati & Raven Bay Foot POV - Daisy Ducati, Raven Bay - s808daisyducatiravenbayfootpov
Size: 905.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:27, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Daisy Ducati & Raven Bay Foot POV - Daisy Ducati, Raven Bay / Foot Servitude Owned By Our Feet (POV)

Goddess Daisy Ducati and Raven Bay are lounging by the pool and notice you staring at their feet, they decide to have some fun with you talking to you and giving you jerk off instruction as they tell you just what a little foot slut you are and how they completely dominate you with their perfectly manicured feet, That's right foot slut you dream of licking and smelling your Goddess's beautiful feet as you stroke that tiny 2" inch dicklet of yours spraying your man goo all over your Mistress's feet and then licking up every last drop foot boy.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , FOOT DOMINATION , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , FOOT FETISH , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

Download:

stachoo

Veronica Cohen & Kylie Rogue Caning 2

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2015-11-23 - Veronica Cohen & Kylie Rogue Caning 2 - s835veronicacohenkylieroguecaning
Size: 828.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:33, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Veronica Cohen & Kylie Rogue Caning 2 / Brutally Caning Slave 46

Stuffing their slave in a straitjacket and tying him to their favorite pully system, Veronica Cohen and Kylie Rogue pull out their canes and tug on the rope attached to their bitch's filth sacks, enjoying his helplessness. He won't be able to wriggle around too much this way as they mark his ass up! Within seconds, his ass is red and swollen from Veronica's expert caning. Cruel and methodical she steadily delivers punishing blows to his pathetic ass. Kylie wildly adds to the markings on his leathery ass and screams at him for daring to tuck in his ass! So that he has nowhere to lean to they take turns brutally swinging. His caning only growing more merciless from the Mistresses taking their enjoyment out of his swollen ass.

Category: CANING
Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , BDSM , FEMDOM , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: veronica cohen , kylie rouge , fetish

Download: