Femdom Yes, Mistress! - Femdom thread

stachoo

Lydia Supremacy & Kylie Rogue Caning - Kylie Rogue, Lydia Supremacy

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2015-11-26 - Lydia Supremacy & Kylie Rogue Caning - Kylie Rogue, Lydia Supremacy - s842lydiasupremacykylieroguecaning
Format: mp4
Size: 461.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:21, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Lydia Supremacy & Kylie Rogue Caning - Kylie Rogue, Lydia Supremacy / Caning You Into a Better Servant Slut !

A proper slave would have cleaned the carpet correctly the first time he was ordered. Mistress Lydia Supremacy is not impressed with this maggot's cleaning work, however. She orders him to bring it outside and after inviting Kylie Rogue to Join her, binds his hands as he kneels over the carpet. Their canes are going to be worn out today! Lydia wastes no time delivering severe blows on the slave's ass while he is told to analyze the carpet's filthy state while he gets disciplined. having nothing to keep him up during the cruel caning, the slave falls over repeatedly from the excruciating slams on his welted ass, which amuses his Mistresses into doing their worst. The punishing strokes leave his ass marked red and swollen, Lydia examines the marks and the slave's trembling legs, deciding she isn't satisfied and will hold him in place while Kylie continues his lesson...Mercilessly!

Category: CANING
Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , BDSM , FEMDOM , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: lydia supremacy , goddess kylie rouge , humiliation , fetish , punishment

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

stachoo

Veronica Cohen & Kylie Rogue StrapOn 2 - Kylie Rogue, Veronica Cohen

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2015-11-27 - Veronica Cohen & Kylie Rogue StrapOn 2 - Kylie Rogue, Veronica Cohen - s833veronicacohenkylieroguestrapon2
Size: 956.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:04, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Veronica Cohen & Kylie Rogue StrapOn 2 - Kylie Rogue, Veronica Cohen / CBT Slave Begs To Be Fucked

Goddess Veronica Cohen and Mistress Kylie Rogue Have their slave restrained for a good cropping of his filth sacks! His thrashing excites them into cropping harder and harder. Laughing, they scream at him that they could always take a break from his swollen sacks to fuck him in the ass if he begs convincingly enough. Returning with their big black cocks to be sucked by their filthy slave, Goddess Veronica has him gag on it before having him on all fours to take a pounding. Mistress Kylie slams him back onto each of Veronica's thrusts. His Manpussy is pinned by Veronicas strap-on as she pulls back on his harness and Kylie Slaps his face with her thick strap-on. That gaping sluthole is going to be deliciously raw!

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: CBT , FEMALE DOMINATION , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , PEGGING , FEMDOM
Keywords: veronica cohen , kylie rouge

Download:

stachoo

Shockingly Cruel Smother - Raven Hart

General:
Name: FE_FE - 2016-12-30 - Shockingly Cruel Smother - Raven Hart
Size: 1020.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:29, 11110 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Shockingly Cruel Smother - Raven Hart

Mistress Raven has outfitted her slave with a remote controlled shock collar locked around his balls and decides to have some fun putting it to the test. She calls him in and it obviously works well by the hilarious way he writhes in pain every time she pushes the remote's button. She laughs at his amusingly painful reactions but also wants to see how well it forces him to stay focused and obey her commands.
Normally her slave gets overly eager whenever he is allowed any form of worship but this time Raven is able to keep her frightened slave totally in line with multiple painful shocks to his balls. It is great fun to zap him for the slightest error as he kisses her ass or she deprives him of air while smothering him. Yes, the remote ball shocker is a great success!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING, SMOTHER, FACE SITTING, ELECTRIC PLAY.
Keywords: raven hart.

Download:

stachoo

Obey Goddess Kiki - Kiki Vidis

General:
Name: FE_FE - 2017-01-02 - Obey Goddess Kiki - Kiki Vidis
Size: 823.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:08, 11052 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Obey Goddess Kiki - Kiki Vidis

Goddess Kiki demands complete and total submission from her slaves and especially their naughty cocks. Since you only ever think about jerking your dick I am going to be a kind Mistress and allow you to stroke under my conditions. You wanted to be a filthy whore so much then today you get to be just that. I will make you learn to love and crave the taste of your cum as you will be eating every last drop anytime you are allowed a release. These are my terms if you want to be the lucky boy who gets to lick and worship my perfect ass and body. Now start stroking and get ready to be a good little cum slut for your one and only Goddess!

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI, FEMALE DOMINATION, CEI.
Keywords: kiki vidis.

Download:

stachoo

Stinky Cheer Feet - Kristina Rose

General:
Name: FE_FE - 2017-01-03 - Stinky Cheer Feet - Kristina Rose
Size: 1.25 GB
Video: avc1, 00:15:47, 11063 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Stinky Cheer Feet - Kristina Rose

Cheer Captain Kristina Rose keeps her wimpy sub boy around for only one reason! To be her personal foot whore and clean her smelly socks and stinky feet after practice. She makes him smell, lick, suck and worship every inch of her stinky feet until they are ready to become nice and filthy again. If he is extra lucky Kristina will invite the entire cheer squad over after the game so he really knows what the taste of winner's feet feels like.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, DIRTY FEET, FEMALE DOMINATION, SOCK SMELLING, CHEERLEADERS.
Keywords: kristina rose.

Download:

stachoo

Smoking Hotties

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2010-06-05 - Smoking Hotties
Size: 71.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:44, 2542 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Smoking Hotties

Looks like it's recess at Dominatrix School, as the girls are taking a smoke break. Fortunately at Dominatrix School slaves are always on hand for a variety of needs, so ashtray duty will be handled by a male mouth. The girls totally ignore him and talk about the latest events while the slaves mouth takes care of ash from all three of their cigarettes.

Category: SMOKING

Download:

stachoo

Dominatrix School Part 9

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2010-06-08 - Dominatrix School Part 9
Size: 101.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:11, 2569 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Dominatrix School Part 9

It's Trampling 101 today at Dominatrix School where the girls learn another use for their pretty high heels, namely scaring a mans skin. As always the teacher Mina leads by example, showing the pretty heel marks that are generated when a lady tramples a slave while wearing high heels. Nicole is the first student to try it, followed by Ruby and then Britney. Wow that sure is one noisy slave, but aside from his screaming it looks like class went well today.

Category: TRAMPLING

Download:

stachoo

She Loves To Grind Face

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2010-06-11 - She Loves To Grind Face
Size: 48.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:02:54, 2223 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
She Loves To Grind Face

I noticed that Brooke had left her slave bound on her bed for a while so I was curious what use she was going to use him for. It became clear though once she walked in the room, it seems like she loves to grind face. She would just walk in, take some pleasure in face grinding him, then walk out. I managed to catch one such use on video and my goodness does she look mighty fine face grinding! She didn't say one word to the slave, she simply hopped on his face and grinded as she desired. When satiated she simply dismounted and walked out, abandoning the slave for later use. The slave meanwhile simply lied their in his bound state, thrilled that he can provide some pleasure to his owner.

Category: FACE SITTING

Download:

stachoo

Black Magic Soul Sucking

General:
Name: MT_MT - 2014-12-12 - Black Magic Soul Sucking
Size: 114.07 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:59, 1280 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Black Magic Soul Sucking

Your friend told you that I could perform magic...that I could make your wishes come true...but you are soon under my spell & helpless to get away...I reveal that your friend is one of my slaves, sent out into the world to bring me more slaves. I seduce you, entrance you & tell you that once you ejaculate you will forever be mine, my servant, my plaything...yet you can't get away & as your orgasm builds your freedom slips away...your soul will be mine...

Category: MESMERIZE
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: erotic magic, powerful woman, religious, handjobs, female domination.

Download:

stachoo

Medical Rectal Exam By Shemale

General:
Name: MT_MT - 2014-12-18 - Medical Rectal Exam By Shemale
Size: 187.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:22, 1531 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 64 Kbps, 24 Khz

Description:
Medical Rectal Exam By Shemale

You're nervous about getting "a physical", especially the whole "finger in the butt prostate exam" part...but you're happily surprised that the doctor is an attractive female. She's professional but also has a way of putting you at ease. You instantly trust her. She explains that she's the best in the biz because she has a special way of doing a rectal exam that is both more effective & less uncomfortable for you, the patient. She warms you up with a lubricated gloved finger...then uses her lady cock for the more in depth examination...

Category: STRAP-ON
Keywords: anal, tg/trans gender, female domination, medical clinic, transsexuals.

Download:

stachoo

Ruined Orgasm For Toilet Slave

General:
Name: MT_MT - 2014-12-20 - Ruined Orgasm For Toilet Slave
Size: 249.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:31, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Ruined Orgasm For Toilet Slave

In THIS scene there is very light toilet talk as I just refer to the toilet service he has just performed that has earned him an orgasm. Lots of sensual Domination & teasing...a little ass worship...edging with my hand & vibrator...eventually I permit him an orgasm but I don't stop there: I continue to stimulate his sensitive cock post-orgasm....laughing as he thrashes around howling in pain. POST-CUM TORTURE! If you're more into TOILET PLAY than handjobs/ruined orgasms then check out "Daily Morning Toilet Duties" (Click to see the more toilet focused first part of this scene on Club Stiletto)

Category: POST CUM TORTURE
Keywords: femdom, sensual domination, vibrator, toilet fetish, ruined orgasms.

Download:

stachoo

Load of cum to our feet

General:
Name: VAR_KATIA & MICHELLE HOME VIDEO - Load of cum to our feet
Size: 97.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:51, 992 Kbps, 640x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-6B, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Load of cum to our feet

tease your cock with our feet until you cum.Compilation video

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: BAREFOOT, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: amateur, cum on feet.

Download:

stachoo

One foot footjob

General:
Name: VAR_KATIA & MICHELLE HOME VIDEO - One foot footjob
Size: 35.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:18, 1001 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-6B, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
One foot footjob

Just tease my foot slave's cock with my foot. He tries not to cum while I still rubbing his dick with my toes.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, BAREFOOT, FOOT DOMINATION, TOE FETISH, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: amateur, toes, katia & michelle, cum on feet, toesjob, fetish.

Download:

stachoo

Orgasmic shoejob

General:
Name: VAR_KATIA & MICHELLE HOME VIDEO - Orgasmic shoejob
Size: 63.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:02, 1500 Kbps, 854x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-6B, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Orgasmic shoejob

I bet that you need some pleausure , maby your tiny dick needs to cum.I really want to help you to have some intense orgasms.Lay down on your back and let me take care of you.I'll give you a nice shoejob, my high heels can cover your tiny dick .I'll will rub your cock with my shoes and i'll make you cum so hard even you like it even not.Compilation video

Category: SHOEJOB
Related Categories: SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM.
Keywords: amateur, home video.

Download:

stachoo

Shoot Break Asslicker

General:
Name: CSFEM_CSFEM - 2009-06-06 - Shoot Break Asslicker - Amber - lma-shootbreak-asslicker
Format: wmv
Size: 126.83 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:02, 2795 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Shoot Break Asslicker

TOTALLY SPONTANEOUS UNSCRIPTED FACESITTING AND ASS WORSHIP SCENE DURING A BREAK! Don't you just love watching totally unrehearsed, unscripted scenes caught on tape? That's what makes this scene such a jewel. Mistress Amber loves working with little slave teddy because he is so docile and obedient. Naturally, this brings out her desire to use and abuse him even further. It's funny how that works isn't it? So during a shoot break, she wanders to the refreshment table but she orders teddy to keep his face and tongue in her ass while she takes a break.

Then she phones Roxy on her cell phone and has a chat with her while teddy keeps licking her ass. Next she orders teddy on the couch and she sits on his face while eating her lunch. It's fantastic to see how much fun she has using his face as a seat cushion while taking a break and munching away on snacks. ""Every girl should have one of these seat cushions,"" she says to the camera.

You all know how hot Amber can be on video. Her ass is to die for. Now you can get a taste of what she's like when we're not shooting a typical scene. Fortunately we still had the cameras rolling and decided to catch this on tape and share it with you. She was okay with it as long as she got to have her break and sit on little slave teddy's face.

Mistress:
Amber, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, FETISH, HUMAN FURNITURE.
Keywords: humiliation, toilet, toilet slave, pee, piss, golden, office, doggie, amber, melody, pov, point-of-view, nectar, urine, toilet throne.

Download:

stachoo

Cum to Me POV

General:
Name: CSFEM_CSFEM - 2009-06-08 - Cum to Me POV - Mistress T - lma-cum-to-mama-pov
Size: 165.73 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:53, 2799 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Description:
Cum to Me POV

ULTRA HOT family FANTASY ASS WORSHIP POV VIDEO! Mistress T is smoking hot and outrageous in this taboo fantasy POV video for fans of woman/junior fantasies. She embraces your desires as a naughty boy with dirty thoughts and takes you to new levels of eroticism with her breathy voice, and comforting verbals as she allows you to live out your deepest fantasies in the comfort of her ass, pussy and bosom.

You will get lost in the steamy pleasures of her body as only T can provide as she talks to you the viewer about everything you've always dreamed about doing and wanting, but could never have in reality.

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , PUSSY EATING , FEMDOM POV , POWERFUL WOMAN , MILFKeywords: humiliation , toilet , step-son , pee , piss , golden , step-mother , doggie , mistress t , step-mom , pov , point-of-view , nectar , urine , toilet throne

Download:

stachoo

Plumbers Worst Call 5

General:
Name: CSFEM_CSFEM - 2009-06-08 - Plumbers Worst Call 5 - Bijou Steal - di-plumbers-worst-call-p05
Size: 89.07 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:14, 2797 Kbps, 960x540, N/A

Description:
Plumbers Worst Call 5

The bitch is really falling apart now! I kick him in the balls so hard he jumps off the floor in agony! But there is no escaping...I grab pliers from his toolbox and squeeze the life out of his nipples, which are still clamped! He screams like a girl. Then I spit on the floor and kick him down to his knees, shove his face in the spit with my foot and command him to clean up.

The bitch loses it- he collapses on his side, his hands still tied behind him. I show no mercy. While he finishes cleaning the floor, I cane his fat ass with my fiber glass cane. He's less than a man now.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, NIPPLE PLAY, CANING, SPITTING.
Keywords: ms bijou steal.

Download:

stachoo

Jerking Your Dicklet to Alexis - Alexis Fawx

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2015-11-30 - Jerking Your Dicklet to Alexis - Alexis Fawx - s819alexisfawxdavafoxxpov3
Size: 476.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:33, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Jerking Your Dicklet to Alexis - Alexis Fawx

Alexis Fawx knows your small dicklet could never satisfy a woman and since she knows you could never handle her she won't even let you lick her shoe unless you're sucking your filth off of it. She can see you are excited so she turns around and tells you that you are going to edge yourself at her command while staring at her perfect ass. she shows you how her tits are way too big for your tiny laughable dicklet and squeezes them while you keep stroking yourself. Don't you dare spill your filth before she is done torturing you!

Related Categories: FEMDOM , CUM COUNTDOWN , FEMDOM POV , ASS WORSHIP , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

Download:

stachoo

Lydia & Kylie Rogue Stable StrapOn - Kylie Rogue, Lydia Supremacy / Skull Fucking Our Bitch

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2015-12-01 - Lydia & Kylie Rogue Stable StrapOn - Kylie Rogue, Lydia Supremacy - s844lydiasupremacykylieroguestablestrapon
Size: 484.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:41, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Lydia & Kylie Rogue Stable StrapOn - Kylie Rogue, Lydia Supremacy / Skull Fucking Our Bitch

Lydia Supremacy likes a good sloppy blowjob and you don't have any choice in the matter, Slave. She is going to be pinning your slut hole from behind hard enough for you to feel it in your throat, so get all that filthy spit on it while you still can. Kylie Rogue makes sure to ram a couple screams out of him before Lydia is tagged to annihilate the bitches manpussy.

Related Categories: FEMDOM , ANAL , STRAP-ON , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , BDSM

Download:

stachoo

Lydia & Kylie Rogue Whipping - Kylie Rogue, Lydia Supremacy

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2015-12-02 - Lydia & Kylie Rogue Whipping - Kylie Rogue, Lydia Supremacy - s846lydiasupremacykylieroguewhiping
Size: 615.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:11, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Lydia & Kylie Rogue Whipping - Kylie Rogue, Lydia Supremacy / Your Screams Make Us Wet

Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Kylie Rogue take their pet slave out to play. But first he has to beg for their attentions. Beg to be whipped and convince us you want it! That is what excites us after all, your quaking legs and guttural screams. Once he is bound into place, Lydia takes her time savoring his reactions while Kylie watches and grows wet from his back arching after each hard lashing. But wait! Look at that bare ass, blank and ready to be marked! Lydia Looks up at Kylie Laughing "Didn't you want to cane a bitch today?"

Related Categories: FEMDOM , BONDAGE MALE , BDSM , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , WHIPPING

Download: