Femdom Yes, Mistress! - Femdom thread

stachoo

Veronica Cohen StrapOn Worship - Veronica Cohen

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2015-11-24 - Veronica Cohen StrapOn Worship - Veronica Cohen - s834veronicacohenkylieroguestrapon
Format: mp4
Size: 521.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:05, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Veronica Cohen StrapOn Worship - Veronica Cohen / Take Veronica's Cock Like a Good Little Bitch!

"You know why I'm having you get this cock wet right, slave boy? To stick in that little pussy-ass of yours." Veronica is cruel with her fucking. She patiently lets her Slave slobber on her cock since she is seconds away from filling his man-pussy deep. all his grunting only excites her more, she grips his hips and pounds into him.Drilling his slut hole mercilessly, she slaps his ass while demanding he thank her for her cock. She isn't done yet, though. Now he has to suck all his filth off of it. Take that cock!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM , BDSM , STRAP-ON , FETISH , ANAL

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

stachoo

Milked Male Clit - Shane Blair

General:
Name: FE_FE - 2016-12-24 - Milked Male Clit - Shane Blair
Size: 144.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:43, 1600 Kbps, 768x432, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Milked Male Clit - Shane Blair

Mistress Shane only allows her slave to ever cum when his ass is stuffed and filled. She inserts a firm metal toy deep into his ass then gently presses it against his prostate. The more she stimulates his male clit the harder it becomes to contain himself. As she explores the secret male pleasure spot she becomes more intrigued. Shane has so much sexual power over him. She strokes his cock while applying pressure to his prostate until he creams all over like a good anal slut for his Mistress.

Category: PROSTATE MASSAGE
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, FEMALE DOMINATION, RUINED ORGASMS.
Keywords: shane blaire.

Download:

stachoo

Amazon's Ash Tray - Sablique Von Lux

General:
Name: FE_FE - 2016-12-27 - Amazon's Ash Tray - Sablique Von Lux
Size: 839.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:22, 11008 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Amazon's Ash Tray - Sablique Von Lux

Amazonian Ash Tray

Amazon Goddess Sablique has a large appetite for smoking and needs a large ash tray for her cravings. A man's mouth is more than perfect to satisfy her needs as she uses her leather gimp to dispose of all that filth.

Category: AMAZONS
Related Categories: HUMAN ASHTRAY, SMOKING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: sablique von lux.

Download:

stachoo

Slut Trained - Interactive POV experience - Kristina Rose

General:
Name: FE_FE - 2016-12-29 - Slut Trained - Interactive POV experience - Kristina Rose
Size: 1.09 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:48, 11005 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Slut Trained - Interactive POV experience - Kristina Rose

This is an interactive POV training experience. You will need to procure items to participate along with her slut training program.
Mistress Kristina Rose has made special plans to transform you into the perfect little slut. This is the life you have always wanted and the day of becoming a filthy whore has arrived. You will be used, abused, fucked, filled and stretched until you have become completely addicted to your new life. All you have to do is repeat one simple phrase of "Yes Please Mistress" and your slut training begins!

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, JOI, EDGING GAMES, CEI.
Keywords: kristina rose.

Download:

stachoo

Tongue In Anus

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2010-05-27 - Tongue In Anus
Size: 60.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:03, 1949 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Tongue In Anus

Why is it that women love to have a mans tongue deep in their ass? One day I will have to ask Leah about that. But for now you can just sit back and watch as her devoted slave tenderly licks her asshole while she is comfortably lying on her bed. Initially she seems to be reading a catalog of some sort, but eventually she just dozes off and accepts his anus worship.

Category: ASS EATING

Download:

stachoo

Worship Amy - Under My Ass

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2010-05-30 - Worship Amy - Under My Ass
Size: 65.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:50, 2257 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Worship Amy - Under My Ass

This clip is from our former Worship Amy website, now for Men Are Slaves members to enjoy! Ever dream of being face sat by Amy? Well now is your chance, as this clip lets you see what it would be like to have Amy ignore you as she sits on your face.

Download:

stachoo

Two Girls And A Rug

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2010-06-02 - Two Girls And A Rug
Size: 77.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:04, 2511 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Two Girls And A Rug

'Aww does it hurt?' the ladies coo. They ask the question, but it seems like Leah and Chloe don't really care a whole lot about the answer. Yeah there is a slave screaming really loudly underneath their stiletto massage, but wow they look so good though in their cute little shorts!

Category: TRAMPLING

Download:

stachoo

Orgasm Control Training For Hogtied Slave

General:
Name: MT_MT - 2014-11-07 - Orgasm Control Training For Hogtied Slave
Size: 428.07 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:31, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Orgasm Control Training For Hogtied Slave

A long, slow tease...lots of build up...those balls aching for release...all tied up with ZERO control...you are mine to do with as I please. That pussy & ass right over your face...taunting you, toying with you....until you EXPLODE!

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: handjobs, orgasm control, bondage, boot domination, femdom.

Download:

stachoo

Virgin Cuckolding Humiliation

General:
Name: MT_MT - 2014-11-29 - Virgin Cuckolding Humiliation
Size: 373.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:09, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Virgin Cuckolding Humiliation

Custom vid, no name mentioned: "My idea would be that the video starts out in a 'dream' where I am finally losing my virginity to you. You're letting me make love to you, who I've always lusted after and it's so amazing! But, it's not too long before you are waking me up back to reality and I'm face to face with you and caught red handed, day-dreaming and stroking with your silky panties around my virgin cock! You were about to go out on a date with a real man and you'd left me for just a few minutes, to get ready and I'm stroking furiously away. This will certainly not do ;) You force me to stroke for you whilst you humiliate me that you need to go out on dates to get satisfaction. So please may you add lots of cruel teasing that you are sooo good at and stroking your little finger infront of me? You make me cream your panties and force them into my mouth, before finally leaving me, spent and waiting to hear of your cuckolding stories when you come back from your date...."

Category: CUCKOLDING
Keywords: masturbation instruction, joi, small penis humiliation, jerk off instruction, humiliation.

Download:

stachoo

Focus Coaching From Auntie

General:
Name: MT_MT - 2014-12-08 - Focus Coaching From Auntie
Size: 357.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:08, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Focus Coaching From Auntie

You're hot Aunt is visiting & finds out your marks have recently dropped in school. She figures out that you have a crush on your busty teacher making you so horny in class you can't focus. She takes matters in hand & shows you how to 'release the pressure'. She demonstrates various ways to masturbate, talks about lube, explains how to control your orgasm, etc. She tells you to look at her cleavage & that it's okay to fantasize about her breasts or your teachers breasts while masturbating. This will be our little secret. (Featuring: FAMILY FANTASY, TABOO, OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN, MILF, MATURE WOMAN, SEX ED)

Category: HANDJOBS
Keywords: milf, mature, taboo, sex ed, older woman / younger man.

Download:

stachoo

Deanna Interrogates the Criminal HD

General:
Name: SUBSEN_SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2013-06-16 - Deanna Interrogates the Criminal HD
Format: wmv
Size: 226.78 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:16, 3049 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Deanna Interrogates the Criminal HD

Detective has gone deep undercover to investigate a crime. Her investigation has taken her to one of her favorite places, a fetish club. And just her luck, she has apprehended one of the kinky criminals! She will use her favorite interrogation technique, ballbusting, to get him to give up what he knows. She starts with kicks and knees, but when they do not work she takes things to the extreme. Deanna takes his balls in her hand and starts to squeeze. She asks one last time for more information on the crime and tells him that he will lose his nuts if he does not tell her what she wants to know. A whimpering mess and nearly crying from the pain in his testicles, he gives up what he knows. (HD QUALITY 1280x720)

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , LATEX , DOMINATION , CBT , CFNM
Keywords: deanna , suburban sensations , groin , balls , kneeing , kicking , red head , bare balls , latex clothing , stiletto pumps , interrogation , slapping , fierce , bdsm , hd

Download:

stachoo

Deanna Gets all The Information HD

General:
Name: SUBSEN_SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2013-06-23 - Deanna Gets all The Information HD
Size: 243.12 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:59, 3049 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Deanna Gets all The Information HD

Detective needs to get more information from her suspect. This time she is going to get everything that he knows. Her kicks and knees are even more intense than before, and they have to be to get the job done on his balls. She knows her suspect likes being busted and she is going to use that to her advantage. Each time Deanna threatens to shoot off his precious manhood he gives up more of what he knows. He even admits that he likes being busted more than withholding information from super hot Detective . His manhood is now owned by Detective Deanna, and that is the way she likes it! (HD QUALITY 1280x720)

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , LATEX , DOMINATION , CBT , CFNM
Keywords: deanna , suburban sensations , groin , balls , kneeing , kicking , red head , bare balls , latex clothing , stiletto pumps , interrogation , slapping , fierce , bdsm , hd

Download:

stachoo

Gia Primo Will Destroy the Balls Full

General:
Name: SUBSEN_SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2013-06-29 - Gia Primo Will Destroy the Balls Full
Size: 122.15 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:21, 2049 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 48 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Gia Primo Will Destroy the Balls Full

Gia wants to practice her karate kicks and intense moves on an actual target, instead of padded hand held targets that are traditionally used in classes. This time she will be kicking her practice dummy. She wants to kick as hard as she can, so she has agreed to let him wear a cup, on one condition. The condition is that he can only wear the cup so long as it is in one piece. She knows that her kicks will destroy it, it is only a matter of time. Then his unprotected balls will be destroyed afterwards. It is not long before the cup gets ruined and then his balls get the same treatment. He needed ice and a doctor after Gia's last few testicle crushing kicks. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , BALL STOMPING , BALL ABUSE , KARATE , DOMINATION
Keywords: gia primo , suburban sensations , groin , balls , groin cup , martial arts , cracked cup , protective gear , kicking , kneeing , extreme groin kicking , ruptured testicle , crushed cock and balls

Download:

stachoo

Cum under Red-Gold High Heels

General:
Name: VAR_KATIA & MICHELLE HOME VIDEO - Cum under Red-Gold High Heels
Size: 149.89 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:43, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 164 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Cum under Red-Gold High Heels

Show us slave how much you love this pair of Red High Heels!! or you are useless?? How many days have to worship our high heels?? five? It's your lucky day today!!

Category: SHOEJOB
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, SHOEJOB, FEMALE DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS.
Keywords: shoejob, foot domination, slave, greek, high heels, female domination, humiliation, foot worship, indoors, amateur, home made, lesbian mistresses.

Download:

stachoo

Cumming Twice

General:
Name: VAR_KATIA & MICHELLE HOME VIDEO - Cumming Twice
Size: 172.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:42, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Description:
Cumming Twice

Black High Heels and White High heels are coming for you.. your tongue would be perfect for start..Today slave,you will cum twice.. once for Mistress Katia and once for Mistress Michelle..

Category: SHOEJOB
Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, SHOEJOB, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: shoejob, foot domination, slave, greek, high heels, female domination, shoe&boot worship, humiliation, indoors, amateur, home made.

Download:

stachoo

First Time..

General:
Name: VAR_KATIA & MICHELLE HOME VIDEO - First Time
Size: 119.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:20, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Description:
First Time..

Have you ever worship this pair of shoes slave? Have you ever cum for these shoes? We know you haven't! We want to feel under our soles you hard cock! today you won't worship them.. not toady, you have to cum for them first.. Besides this is your first time with this pair of shoes...

Category: HIGH HEELS
Related Categories: SHOEJOB, HIGH HEELS, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FOOTJOBS.
Keywords: high heels, shoejob, footjobs, foot domination, shoe fetish, femdom, lesbian mistresses, amateur, indoors, home made, slave.

Download:

stachoo

Your Face is My Saddle 2

General:
Name: CSFEM_CSFEM - 2009-06-04 - Your Face is My Saddle 2 - Kate, Roxy - lma-your-face-ismysaddle-p02-f
Size: 104.97 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:00, 2794 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Your Face is My Saddle 2

The subjugation of Roxy's boyfriend is not over as she rides his face like a saddle and pushes him to extreme ass-crushing subjugation. She orders him to keep his tongue in her ass the whole time and he is really struggling to survive under her hefty black ass. We don't think kenny will ever stay out all night again.

Being strapped to the bench and turned into a saddle face is not his idea of a good time but he has no choice. In the meantime, Mistress Kate looks totally hot with her big, beautiful butt being pressed against slave teddy's face as he kisses it all over. After awhile, she joins Roxy and enjoys smacking kenny while Roxy continues to ride his face to oblivion. Terrific series for heavy facesitting and ass worship fans.

Mistress:
Kate, Mistress
Roxy, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, FETISH, HUMAN FURNITURE.
Keywords: humiliation, toilet, toilet slave, pee, piss, golden, office, doggie, roxy, kate, pov, point-of-view, nectar, urine, toilet throne.

Download:

stachoo

Plumbers Worst Call 4

General:
Name: CSFEM_CSFEM - 2009-06-05 - Plumbers Worst Call 4 - Bijou Steal - di-plumbers-worst-call-p04
Size: 120.44 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:56, 2694 Kbps, 960x540, N/A

Description:
Plumbers Worst Call 4

I get the bitch up on his feet and tie his hands behind his back. So vulnerable.....While I tell him what a fat loser he is, I scourge his big nipples with clamps from his toolbox.

Men carry such useful things in their toolbox! The bitch moans in pain. Then I grab a wrench and squeeze his cock tightly into it. I leave the wrench hanging there then remove it to ram my stiletto into his balls a couple of times. Then it's back to the nipples!

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, NIPPLE PLAY, BONDAGE, CBT, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: pvc, ms bijou steal, blackmail, ballbusting.

Download:

stachoo

I Love My Horse 4

General:
Name: CSFEM_CSFEM - 2009-06-06 - I Love My Horse 4 - Sophia - rw-i-love-my-horse-p04-f
Size: 99.11 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:28, 2396 Kbps, 960x540, N/A

Description:
I Love My Horse 4

This is the last video clip of this wonderful series. After riding all afternoon in Her bikini, Mistress Sophia decides to change back into Her regular clothes. She orders the slave to act like a hanger for Her clothing as She approaches him. She orders him to his knees so She can sit on him like a chair while She puts on Her clothes.

When She is dressed, She orders him to kiss Her feet and thank Her for allowing him the privilege of serving Her. She mounts him on all-fours position and rides him for a little while before deciding She wants to have another shoulder ride for the long journey all the way back to the car. Don't miss this series.

Mistress:
Sophia, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS, RIDING, LIFT & CARRY.
Keywords: riding spurs crops whips saddles ponyplay all 4s all fours horsey horse horsy bit bridle saddle shoulder riding shoulderriding sci, neck riding, neckriding, shoulder riding, sophia.

Download:

stachoo

Daisy Ducati & Raven Bay Small Dick - Daisy Ducati, Raven Bay

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2015-11-25 - Daisy Ducati & Raven Bay Small Dick - Daisy Ducati, Raven Bay - s809daistyducatiravenbaysmalldickpov
Size: 686.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:52, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Daisy Ducati & Raven Bay Small Dick - Daisy Ducati, Raven Bay / Smack Your Balls To jerk Off (POV)

Goddess Daisy Ducati and Raven Bay are giving you jerk off instruction today, First thing they want you to do is get a ruler, Then measure that tiny pathetic cock, What only 2" inches, Thats what we thought loser, now take some icy hot and rub it on that tiny excuse of a dick and keep rubbing it until it starts to burn, That's right slut now that your little dicklet feels like it's on fire we want you to smack those tiny little pebbles you like to call balls, take the ruler and beat those little suckers till they are bright red and start to swell, Then i am going to count to three and you better shoot your pathetic load!

Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , FEMDOM POV , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , CBT , FEMDOM

Download: