Alex Arabella's site questions.

CheeksMcButt

I don't really care about Amanda doing it since I was never really into her that much, but I WOULD be p upset if Alex did it during her modeling career. It made me completely give up on Sheri. Hopefully Alex gives us plenty of content before she goes that route.
Sheri used to be one of my favs. What the fuck happened, man. She's looking dead behind the eyes and a bit too far into the bag of cheetos.

Alex is the only one left in the group that is interesting anymore and you can tell she wants to do more.

Amanda always looks disinterested and, let's be honest, rode hard and put away wet. The hair, the terrible ear-holes, the tat on half her neck. Not to mention that gravity is not friendly. It's a shame he hasn't gotten any more models in. Honey-Cream is basically every other site now. Nothing tease-worthy about it.

It's also a shame Maya quit. She had potential.

anilorac

Now that Alex is nearing that magic birthday, it makes me wonder if the TS guy will be getting any more new teen non-nude(kind of) models. I'm sure he made good money with Alex and Amanda, so why not try to keep that going with a new girl?

RandomAct

I imagine it's not super easy finding the type of models that they use. A) they need to be cute, and 2) they need to be willing to show quite a bit and have parents/guardians that will allow it. There are alot of variables there.

reemul

I imagine it's not super easy finding the type of models that they use. A) they need to be cute, and 2) they need to be willing to show quite a bit and have parents/guardians that will allow it. There are alot of variables there.
You're missing the crucially important point iii) they need to be reliable over an extended period of time for new shoots. This is where a lot of sites fail, and why the infamous Jimmy just gave up - teen aged girls are flakes. They miss shoots, blow off scheduled chats, ignore emails, and are generally a pain in the ass.* The TS guy has had a lot of problems with this, and the wreckage of all his other single girl sites reflect it. Maybe he just isn't good at communicating with girls that age**, maybe he isn't the most organized and the girls make it worse, who knows, but his relationship with the girls and/or their parents fails and another domain name goes dark. Starting with yet another new girl is a big money risk unless the photog can get the girl for a solid week of shoots and have enough content to run even if the girl disappears the next day. (See: Dawson Miller. Every single photo was shot in one week, after which the model rediscovered God and bailed out. And that site ran for years before the webmaster started repeating.)

I'm sure the guy running TeenStarlet would absolutely love to add a new young, hot, long-term moneymaker to his websites. I'd like to win $30K with a $1 scratchoff ticket. I'm not sure who's odds are worse.

* No doubt teen boys are worse, but who fucking cares, I don't want to see them model.
** Unlike the legendary Andrew Slater, a former high school teacher, who could talk the shyest teen out of her panties on video and still get her to show back up for another shoot on a later date. A total creep, but you have to respect the skills.

anilorac

According to Jimmy Stephans, it's much harder now to get teen girls to do modeling sites than it was a decade ago. They care way too much about what jealous girls and losers think of them on those stupid social media sites. Maybe the pendulum will swing back the other way soon.

RandomAct

Maybe it's just me, but based on BTS stuff, the webmaster seems somewhat hands off with Alex. Seems like it's almost always Amanda running the shoots, and I think that has alot to do with why Alex has been very reliable and seems to always enjoy herself. All the other models always seem stilted and bored, and it could be because they don't like working with the guy. This is all speculation, but what reemul said is pretty spot on.

P

phjones16

Wasn't Lucie Laska supposed to get a site? anybody know what happened to that?

mossgout

Maybe then this might be why Sheri did a few great shoots some weeks ago. We can really see the difference between June and the most recent ones

Michael Moran

See: Dawson Miller. Every single photo was shot in one week, after which the model rediscovered God and bailed out. And that site ran for years before the webmaster started repeating.
It was more than a week, but that's just how that producer works/worked. Get a girl to come for a long (multi-day) shoot to produce content, pay her for shooting, then never see her again. The model is never involved with the site in any way (no camshows or other interaction with the model for members), content occasionally disappears from the site and when the "new" (unseen) stuff runs out, old stuff gets recycled.

reemul

It was more than a week, but that's just how that producer works/worked. Get a girl to come for a long (multi-day) shoot to produce content, pay her for shooting, then never see her again. The model is never involved with the site in any way (no camshows or other interaction with the model for members), content occasionally disappears from the site and when the "new" (unseen) stuff runs out, old stuff gets recycled.
According to the former Dawson on YouTube, it really was just a week and the webmaster intended for her to have an ongoing part in the site as the Dawson character before she flaked and bolted. Journal entries, webcam, other stuff she could do from home and still get paid for. I know she has a rep for being a bit loose with the truth, but she's very open that her actions caused the site owner significant financial damage. He may have changed his MO after the Dawson site blew up in his face, but I can't see how she benefits from making up a bigger list of things she screwed the guy out of. Her lies mostly involve her claims of being so naive but still a good Christian girl, when in reality she had run off with her married high school teacher before she modeled for the site.

Lazarus

Since we're talking about Dawson Miller, the logo and design for her site seems to be the same as the one used by Brooke Marks. Is there any connection?

Le Schmuck

Alex has confirmed in a lengthy Q&A vid she posted on her site that she *will* be doing an 18+ site after her birthday next month.
I kept rejoining because I was curious about the Q and A. It kept getting postponed. Did she reveal anything interesting or saucy in the video?

RandomAct

I kinda feel like we'll get one more regular video before we get 18+ stuff. I imagine that got some stuff in the can to carry over until they do a shoot. Would love for her to do a candid teaser like Kris did though.

DragWeed

There are two more regular updates on the coming soon section of her site,as she is only 18 today and she will have to arrange,travel and shoot new 18plus content,i wouldn't expect the new stuff to arrive till early November,but knowing Alex i suspect we will get a few candids.

reemul

I kinda feel like we'll get one more regular video before we get 18+ stuff. I imagine that got some stuff in the can to carry over until they do a shoot. Would love for her to do a candid teaser like Kris did though.
We'll get more than one more regular set before 18+. The webmaster will not only have shot additional sets that he'll want to use all of, it's going to take more than a single week to shoot the new content and convert the site to 18+. While it's legally possible to just add the new sets to the existing site, most billing companies won't touch a site with mixed adult and under 18 content. And as soon as the first nude photo gets posted, he'd need to have the 2257 information on file for every single pic and video on the site under penalty of ugly fines, even the NN ones already up. Most webmasters don't do that paperwork for the non-nude sites since they don't need to at the time, so any content without all the documentation would have to be pulled. It generally isn't worth the fight, setting up a new 18+ site is just plain easier. Webbies don't take on the expense and hassle to create whole new sites for models turning 18 and going to more adult content just because it's fun, the alternatives are simply worse.

Even if they shot a ton of content this morning, the first day it's legal to take straight-up nekkid pictures of Alex, I suspect we won't see any 18+ material (except maybe some teasers posted somewhere other than the main site) until mid-November. With Thanksgiving coming up, it may take all the way into December or later. If memory serves, they were none too speedy to get the 18+ Amanda Verona site going, either.

If memory serves, they were none too speedy to get the 18+ Amanda Verona site going, either.
Amanda's first 18+ set was "Christmas Surprise" and I'd be willing to bet Alex follows roughly the same timeframe. Fingers crossed she isn't kept to the same weird standards as Amanda currently seems to be; if she has to go through the same motions of still halfheartedly covering up instead of being allowed to move and pose freely I'm not going to be as inclined to sign up.

son_of_dad

Fingers crossed she isn't kept to the same weird standards as Amanda currently seems to be; if she has to go through the same motions of still halfheartedly covering up instead of being allowed to move and pose freely I'm not going to be as inclined to sign up.
Everything about Alex points to her loving to show off what she's blessed with hopefully an 18+ site is only about a month away

RandomAct

I recall Kris not having much of a holdover period. Maybe a month at most if I recall? But that could be because the dates and amount of existing content they had just worked out perfectly. I can see Alex wanting to get this going quickly, but reemul is right in that we're looking at a few weeks as a conservative estimate.