Alex Arabella's site questions.

Jukes07

I am willing to bet,we will be able to tell a difference.
I might be out on a limb, but I would take these odds.
Alex is an amazing lady, One of the few sites I stay a member of.
Sorry I dont share, She deserves to make a living.

oopsalot

I'm a huge fan. She really puts in the effort and it shows in her site and her responses. She gets busy as most teenagers do but she still puts the time in and the work in and takes pride in her work and loves what she does. Not to mention she is gorgeous. I don't think the change will happen right away as they had to get content out before her birthday and the timing didn't quite match up. I have no doubt her sets will be obvious of a change. Sheri took a while to be more uninhibited but I got the impression it had more to do with her relationship at the time. Amanda holds her boobs a lot because those things are huge and she isn't as confident in them as Alex seems to be with her's. Amanda also had like 3 years or more experience posing while holding them and maybe the habit is hard to break. In Alex's last few sets with the pasties she has gotten used to posing hands free and I look forward to that happening on a regular basis. Either way if she switches quickly or slowly you know her sets will still be great and she will make an effort.

Jukes07

Guessing some candid, party type of celebratory pictures on the blog of an existing 18+ site might not be a far-fetched thought???????

We'll get more than one more regular set before 18+. The webmaster will not only have shot additional sets that he'll want to use all of, it's going to take more than a single week to shoot the new content and convert the site to 18+. While it's legally possible to just add the new sets to the existing site, most billing companies won't touch a site with mixed adult and under 18 content. And as soon as the first nude photo gets posted, he'd need to have the 2257 information on file for every single pic and video on the site under penalty of ugly fines, even the NN ones already up. Most webmasters don't do that paperwork for the non-nude sites since they don't need to at the time, so any content without all the documentation would have to be pulled. It generally isn't worth the fight, setting up a new 18+ site is just plain easier. Webbies don't take on the expense and hassle to create whole new sites for models turning 18 and going to more adult content just because it's fun, the alternatives are simply worse.

Even if they shot a ton of content this morning, the first day it's legal to take straight-up nekkid pictures of Alex, I suspect we won't see any 18+ material (except maybe some teasers posted somewhere other than the main site) until mid-November. With Thanksgiving coming up, it may take all the way into December or later. If memory serves, they were none too speedy to get the 18+ Amanda Verona site going, either.

DragWeed

I'm sure she will go with what's comfortable with her,it is and will be an 18plus tease glamour site,not softcore.
There has been another set added to her coming soon section called red sofa.laying face down nude..
Don't want to get everyone's hopes up but they never use a nude preview on her teen site..
Support her and join the site,she deserves it..

VonRaschke

ANYWHERE. There are several sites where you can usually find them. All the sites by that owner. Even Jani hasn't swiped it and reposed it in premium, so we know there's something wrong.
As more and more people try to make money by not spending a dime, eventually those that do spend their own money on content stop doing so...

Lazarus

So they are advertising her as 18 but using material from when she was 15-ish? Wasn't her TS stuff from 2014?
On the Lucie Laska site there is this note:

As many of you are aware we had plans to launch Lucie’s site earlier this year. This would have been prior to her big birthday. All the content currently on the site and the sets yet to be released were all shot before her birthday starting in Oct 2015. In case you were wondering.
If I am interpreting that correctly, the content on this new site was shot beginning (after) October 2015, but before her 18th birthday. I guess the question is... is that the only content that will be released or will they be shooting new content after her 18th? In either case, it's confusing to me why they would hold the launch of the site until her 18th birthday.