Alex Arabella's site questions.

Linq

At least you have her cell phone pics.

I'd like to know this as well, she was very cute.
I'm pretty sure that Sofia was 17 in some of these pics, so post them at your own risk. They were taken in early 2012. She is 21 now and turns 22 at the end of next month.

bjl12

If your a member look at the previews of the upcoming sets and you'll know when the 18+ will hit.
Member here and I get this feeling also. To be fair they are probably just trying use up all her NN stuff before getting into nude sets/vids. There's no reason to suspect Alex is not good for it since she directly said she wants to do it (and didn't seem overwhelmed/concerned about it) during in her Q+A. The next few sets look fun, but I think there will be some kind of special introduction about her first nude set/vid...so we will very likely know when that is a few weeks ahead of time (website lists preview pics of the next 3 upcoming releases)

RandomAct

Also keep in mind that they usually do a brief shutdown and re-open for 18+. Doubt we'll see the previews before then. On the plus side, the delay gives them time to shoot a p good amount of content.

oopsalot

In the members area there are 3 previews. the next two (tomorrow and the 18th are numbered 101 and 102, but the third one has lettering similar to when other models went 18+ and it is numbered 001. So looks like the new stuff will start in 2 weeks. So not as far away as you might think.

reemul

In the members area there are 3 previews. the next two (tomorrow and the 18th are numbered 101 and 102, but the third one has lettering similar to when other models went 18+ and it is numbered 001. So looks like the new stuff will start in 2 weeks. So not as far away as you might think.
Just in time for TurkeyFest 2016. Well, now I know what I'm going to be thankful for this year. :D

Jukes07

Most likely the change will entail archiving all the pre 18 sets.
And the posting of the new sets, as pre and post are generally non compatible for many legal jurisdictions.
But I would imagine it will be a fun day, with one of the most fun models we have had in a long time.

WT said:
Play nice or we'll start issuing infractions. This is in reference to the posts that were removed.