Amanda Verona.

Rodzila

i don't think she will do good on mfc . she already gave everything up in these private videos. no mystery here.

anilorac

i don't think she will do good on mfc . she already gave everything up in these private videos. no mystery here.
There are plenty of hugely successful MFC models who have done a lot more than her in their private videos. That's not how webcams work. Most of the members don't pay to see something they haven't already seen. They pay for the interactive experience.

BOZZOO

she already gave everything up in these private videos. no mystery here.
stupidity of the white knight u underestimate, i fear. :D

Most of the members don't pay to see something they haven't already seen.
...or HOPE to see. Sheri did little showing before MFC and did even less while there (tit expose aside) and she did pretty good, judging by her cam score.

Rodzila

i don't see it i'm sorry :) the girls that are successful are fucking hot or have a great personality. Amanda from the little we heard her speak in the videos she seems... not that great and she has a nice body especially amazing boobs but that's it.
we all wanted to see her naked after these long tease years and for me after i saw her i am over it. happens to me with a lot of these tease models.

btw thats why nikki sims does amazing she never stopped with the tease and we bitch and moan but we all tune in to see the little she gives each week for 7-8 years or more.

BOZZOO

btw thats why nikki sims does amazing she never stopped with the tease and we bitch and moan but we all tune in to see the little she gives each week for 7-8 years or more.
would be interesting to see how she would do on a cam site. i could see her in the top 20 in short order, for that reason and name recognition.

Sproket560

would be interesting to see how she would do on a cam site. i could see her in the top 20 in short order, for that reason and name recognition.
Possibly. The girls that are really successful at camming are the ones that develop good connections with the viewers, run contests, etc. Basically the ones that market themselves well and not necessarily the ones that are hottest or have the biggest boobs. It remains to be seen how well Amanda will be at that.

BOZZOO

Sproket560

by good connections, u mean get them to swallow it, hook, line n sinker. :D
Yes, exactly. Trick viewers into thinking they're actually into them. It's the same reason that some average-looking strippers can rake in the dough: they're great at faking interest. They know how to push mens buttons. So will Amanda be able to do this or will she simply be another big-boobed webcam model mechanically playing with herself with toys? Time will tell.

BOZZOO