Brooke Marks Request

adamkdr

Well it turns out that the holdup was Brooke herself:

https://twitter.com/TheBrookeMarks/status/662691085181816832

If the set gets released that may be good news for us as the tweets indicate BM may be entering into new territory. Perhaps masturbation? Or simply straight Vag/Ass shots. Either way I'm excited again and hoping drops. This all might just be a business ploy too. Guess we'll find out shortly
Yeah you nailed it. The guy is a salesman/marketer, so he knows what he's doing when he has her post "trying to decide if it's too 'spooky'" or whatever. Just trying to drum up interest. From the looks of the comments it looks like she's taken a step back. But of course I'll be here waiting for it like everyone else!

bjl12

I had the same problem. I joined BM the day she/they posted the new zipset. As always I recieved a mail from ccbill with pass and user but they didn´t work. I contact ccbill (No reply) I wrote them again the day after (No reply), I wrote BM twitter, she gave me an email to contact, I wrote them, no reply....then ccbill cancelled my account (at the moment no money refund) they told me something like, try to do it again, so I did. I recieve a new pass and user and the same. No work.....This is a fucking shame...
Sort of same deal for me but I got a refund. Definitely get your refund. Explain you simply haven't been able to log-in and would like a refund. It's frustrating because I'm trying to pay for the products and support the model, but the Web Admins are so damn conceited/amateur that they make this difficult. Formerly on BM website CCBill could assist you getting in. Now, however, it has to go through BM admins...which is why we have the waiting time that we have. It's seriously bad customer service

VolponView

I would contact the model and let her know what the problems are. She probably gets a percentage of the subs and zips and she knows the lack of sales is because of stupid/lazy admins, she would probably want the issue solved asap. I know I would.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
In my experience nope and I've tried to join both BM and BK a couple of times.
I've even spoken to phad via twitter quite a bit and all he suggests is its vpn related(i informed him i don't use one)then it was because i used a skype number instead of a cell number(again i informed him i used my personal cell number)at this point he decided to stop responding.The whole thing is just ridiculous.

bjl12

Is there anyone who has tried to join in the last week that's actually been able to access the website?
Nope. Tried a couple of times on different days.
In my experience nope and I've tried to join both BM and BK a couple of times.
I've even spoken to phad via twitter quite a bit and all he suggests is its vpn related(i informed him i don't use one)then it was because i used a skype number instead of a cell number(again i informed him i used my personal cell number)at this point he decided to stop responding.The whole thing is just ridiculous.
My whole thing is this: I've e-mailed Phad countless times. Tried through Twitter, the Support section on BM, and direct e-mail to [email protected] and haven't received a single response. The CCBill team even e-mailed Phad/Support staff on my behalf. I never heard a peep back.

The end result is, for whatever reason, these merchants/models aren't interested in my money (and perhaps yours). It's a very strange business approach, but objectively that seems to be what's going on. In any case I am no longer going to fight an uphill battle. As some of you have shared, I too tried joining the website 3 different times. And it just didn't work out.

I'll wait till the video drops on torrents or something because I'm not even able to pay for the damn thing. It's insane.

RandomAct

I've been in this boat for months. I am declined anytime I try to join, no matter what card I use. I stopped trying, and have no qualms with stealing their content since they clearly don't want my money.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the links but i have to say that is one of the worst zipsets i have ever seen,im so glad that i could not join as i would feel hugely cheated if i had paid for that.

stnastna

Thanks for the links but i have to say that is one of the worst zipsets i have ever seen,im so glad that i could not join as i would feel hugely cheated if i had paid for that.
Too bad taht you are right...i had high hopes for this video....but super thanks to walterpinkman for the video :D

dman543

Yeah, it was a bit of a let down. I don't know if it was just that the original was bad with the effects or the low resolution. I'm hoping a 1080p version will pop up in the next couple weeks that might make it watchable.

johnsontalley99

I didn't expect it to be great or even good, but it's beyond bad. It feels like 30 minutes of a 2 minute clip looped over and over again. And the constant shaking and thumping music are literally headache-inducing. I'm not sure they could have made it worse if they tried.

Teleonicus

Yep that was horrifically bad. Couldn't even make out stuff half the time thanks to the filter. I'd be ashamed to charge money for that zip.

The spookiest thing about this video is that it's 2015 and Brooke is still riding the "Nicolas Cage!!! XD" train. If she's still making videos in five years I fully expect a Grumpy Cat zip.

Memes aside, this could have been great. Brooke's gyrating was sexy and the shawl was holey (for lack of a better term) enough to really show off her body. The shaky-cam bits only annoyed me once around the 26:45 mark. The music, while repetitive, didn't make me hunt for the mute button. Honestly, content-wise I don't think it's half as bad as it's been made out to be.

How it could have been improved:
-It's a zip set, why is she so concerned with covering up during the stripping bit in the living room? That section had less slips than her normal videos.
-Nix the awful filter. I know you're reading this, pandaman. If you had released the exact same video without the filter I guarantee the overall reaction would be very different and you'd probably have sold quite a few more copies.
-Assuming what quayanqui said was true, bump the quality up from 720 to 1080p as with previous zips.
-Drop the price to $20 and put it on sale for everyone instead of just members.

Had these changes been in place this would have been the first Brooke content I've purchased since "Sluttiest Halloween Costumes.". Better yet, do all that and have her lose the shawl for the last five minutes. I'd have paid $40 easily.

mythicowow

Worst zip ever, 480p, filtered garbage where everything star censored in the previews is just completely pixelated darkness in reality lol. "This zipset is the best yet!" "too naughty" hah, they really have no shame at this point. 2 sets in a row significantly worse than the first showerhead, this one being the worst ever. Don't see myself giving money to brooke again when things seem to be getting worse instead of better, what a ripoff.

Last edited by a moderator: